Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205596 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
emeritus007:

I tried to do a paid call severally but didn't go through.
I'll send a paid mail tonight
Please do it is fast and reliable too.
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emeritus007: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
abuhusna1:

Please do it fast and reliable too.
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ozededes: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Explain the situation to the school, add supporting documents like Form A application form (u can download your form from Tradesystem), if the school still recommend u complete the 6k, as for MasterCard/visacard link where u can complete payment, the remaining payment is less than 100gbp, you can buy black market and use Ur dorm card to pay... Just my 2cent

Meogom:
@duchess90 and other gurus in the house
So I was debited for my Form A last week. When the school sent me receipt of payment, I saw 5913 pounds as against the 6k pounds I was supposed to pay, ( I still have extra funds in account) Please what do you guys advise, can I apply for CAS with this? How do I go about it please.
I await your advise. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tejurae: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibukune:

I noticed that globus statement from d app doesn't have contact details of the bank, hope that doesn't raise an issue incase they wish to contact the bank. Have u gotten your visa yet?

Not yet. Its only been a week. Will let you know if I get it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
There are 2 things.
Its either the bank made you bear the charges from the pounds you were supposed to pay
or
they didn't allocate the complete funds to you.
However, if its 6k pounds you were supposed to pay to get CAS, get someone probably in UK to make an additional payment of 87 pounds for you so you can get your CAS.

Tnk you.
Meogom:
So I was debited for my Form A last week. When the school sent me receipt of payment, I saw 5913 pounds as against the 6k pounds I was supposed to pay, ( I still have extra funds in account) Please what do you guys advise, can I apply for CAS with this? How do I go about it please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Which bank pls? And how many weeks did it take for you to be debited ?
[Quote author=Meogom post=115050422]@duchess90 and other gurus in the house
I await your advise. Thank you [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hi fam, please which bank do you know can approve and debit me for formA payment within 14days?? .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadkhaz(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chrisaranks:
who is already at university of sunderland London and is in need of an accomadation partner
i need help in accomadation… i will arrive 20th July 2022 .. please DM

I'm new here, Please were you required to pay full tuition fee at the University of Sunderland London Campus. I just got admission there and what I saw in my offer letter was that no instalment payment for University of Sunderland London. I want to pay tuition deposit but scared.

Pls any response will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Do you have an idea when they usually start to issue CAS for January intakes? Someone should please answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Meogom:
This should not be an issue with the school, my own money was short too and the school just added it to the remaining balance.
Apply for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Abby2020:
Hi fam, please which bank do you know can approve and debit me for formA payment within 14days?? .
Unity bank. Mine was debited within 11days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Do call them
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks, bro. The comment directed me to upload and I've done so. I'll wait till during the week and know how far.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening everyone,special greetings to the gurus who have been keeping the thread active,I have few questions to ask please,I booked my flight already with Egyptair,my questions go thus:-
1)Do I need a transit visa on Egyptair?
2)Do I need a negative covid-19 test result for this flight?
Thanks in advance for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
dharmeelawlarh:
Good evening everyone,special greetings to the gurus who have been keeping the thread active,I have few questions to ask please,I booked my flight already with Egyptair,my questions go thus:-
1)Do I need a transit visa on Egyptair?
2)Do I need a negative covid-19 test result for this flight?
Thanks in advance for your response
Your airline is in best position to answer you if you need transit visa and covud test.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olowo72(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Try waking up at night

Thanks sire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Halleend101: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:

Please did you have an existing account with them or you open a new account for the form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Halleend101:

Please did you have an existing account with them or you open a new account for the form A.
I opened because of form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hoppa(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:

When was this pls and at what rate were you debited pls .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realshima88: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
emeritus007:

The delay is frustrating... Biometrics done since 15th June. No NSF...

Which TLS please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Calmncool:
Good afternoon house, pls has TLsVI resumed walk in service. I’m the MA and I I got a far date in August and 4th of August for my husband . I want to know if I can do walk-in with my husband or just reschedule him with my date. Your urgent response will be appreciated

Yes you can do walk in with him.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
No you cant for now.
Aieboocaar:

Any idea if singles can do walk-in??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wow, really. Pls at what rate were you debited
Emaaaaaaa:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening great minds, can one use two bank accounts for his POF ;one account in Naira and the other in Dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunsuq: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
uchman:

Please Sir,
What do you mean by Visa got denied for saying No to if you have another passport?
My aunty applied for visit visa. In answer to question to Is this your first passport, she said yes. According to her, she forgot completely about an old passport she had years before. At the end of the day, her visa was not only denied, but she was banned. Some errors are genuine, if possible, we try to make amends by explaining in the space for any other information. But overall, it's better to keep it clean and be truthful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pls house, is it possible to use naira debit card to pay Qatar airway ticket that show USDolar currency?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
WendieT:
Good day all,

Thanks to everyone that has been rendering support by answering enquiries here. Please I have some enquiries concerning University of Greenwich. I just got an unconditional offer from them for January.

1. Does University of Greenwich require POF and TB test before issuing CAS?

2. How can I pay the initial fees? No invoice was sent for us to process form A and I did them a mail, they have not responded.

Thank you very much.

i can confirm they require POF before issuing CAS and they dont require TB test.

i paid them through western union
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bhoyo:
Pls house, is it possible to use naira debit card to pay Qatar airway ticket that show USDolar currency?

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fun2fun(f): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
All thanks to the gurus on this group. Pls suggest how best to go about my study gap of 12 years. I graduated in 2010, finished NYSC in 2012. Between 2012 and 2014 I worked in school but I was not given any appointment letter. Masters in 2017, worked in another school where appointment letter was not issued, N-power for 2yrs and now self employed without CAC certificate. Pls how do you suggest I go about letter of appointment or letter of recommendation considering my 12 years study gap. Preparing for january for another MA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
angel4sure:
Wow, really. Pls at what rate were you debited
The rate is high sha@525

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
Do you have an idea when they usually start to issue CAS for January intakes? Someone should please answer
Gurus should please answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
The rate is high sha@525
It is high though but still better than black market. Did you have to go constantly to the bank or they just did it for you and how long did it take for the school to receive it after you were debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Whiterose12:
Please I really need help no one has been talking about this,will dependent visa work for a kid you are a legal guardian to?has anyone been successful with this?her parents are ready to give consent as she has already been living with me for years I just can't leave her,her parents too can't take her,I'm not married yet so it's gonna be just us applying,what are the documents I would likely need,thanks to anyone that can assist
Start with fully adopting and building your case

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.