Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213750 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Horlamidei:

Can the money be withdrawn immediately you print and apply for visa the following day?
No. You have to wait till you get to the uk before removing it or change some of it to pounds for poe

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Klem28:
Good evening everyone. Please urgent!! My wife has biometric tomorrow and she's my dependant. What documents is she supposed to upload. Does she also need to proof Gap in study?. Please I'm waiting
Your bank statement
Marriage cert
Proof of marriage pictures and chats
Proof of change of name
Passport data page
Travel or refusal history evidence
Check-list and any relevant docs
No need for her to cover study gap she is just dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 1:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello.
I amended my bio date to 30th june.
Just found out that it falls on a Saturday. Does tls work on a Saturday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Thanks a lot for your response. It's well appreciated. Please what happens when I forgot to upload my bank statement for my daughter, though I uploaded for mine
abuhusna1:

Your bank statement
Marriage cert
Proof of marriage pictures and chats
Proof of change of name
Passport data page
Travel or refusal history evidence
Check-list and any relevant docs
No need for her to cover study gap she is just dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Which TLS?

Dybaladaddy:
Hello.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Klem28:
Thanks a lot for your response. It's well appreciated. Please what happens when I forgot to upload my bank statement for my daughter, though I uploaded for mine
You can do it at tls paying 11k. It's important you have the bank statement included to make the work easier for the visa officer and don't forget to include the consent and sponsorship letters as well for the children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 1:20am On Jul 27, 2022
You are just an angel! God bless you
abuhusna1:

You can do it at tls paying 11k. It's important you have the bank statement included to make the work easier for the visa officer and don't forget to include the consent and sponsorship letters as well for the children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2022
I’ll suggest you amend your profile, and then try to change the date. Another option is walk in to the Tb test centre and request to see customer service explain the issue to them they'll be able to reschedule it for you because they also help new applicants to book appointment time at the test centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Is it the bank that will sort for the euro? Or you will sort for the euro to put in the acct?, [quote author=awo666 post=115119006]For those who are yet to pay for Visa and IHS fee. I would advise you pay with Euros now. It is very much cheaper to pay with Euro on UKVI website than using dollars. I have paid twice with euro now and i have paid more than 740k naira in black market conversion compare to over 800k that you will spent if you use dollar.

If you still have up to two weeks to pay you can open Euro account with first bank and request for multicurrency card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 4:21am On Jul 27, 2022
kingolise:

I just paid GBP 10250 to UWL but I paid directly through my dorm account to the school because of time.

Form A is better as it’s more affordable. Hope yours has gone through?
it hasn’t o and today is day 27. ADB Reviewer, recommended for approval for more than 3 weeks now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Ikeja, yes.
Dybaladaddy:
Hello.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:17am On Jul 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello
You have to apply for an airport transit visa (ATV)
Here's a link for France
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/ng
You won't be needing one if you transit Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport (unless things have changed)
Cheers
Hi. he or she will be needing one. things have changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ozededes: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2022
I think alot of people are stucked in the form A process currently.

So if you have gotten to ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEW, and have stayed more than 4 weeks, the problem might be from not giving the bank authorization to debit your account, upload a signed letter of authorization to your bank giving them authorization to debit the said amount for the said purpose from the said account number. Without this they will most definitely not debit or attend to your application.
Upload the letter of authorization on Tradesystem website.

Secondly mail their HQ constantly to know the situation of things and to also put pressure on them to debit you for your Form A.

For Access Bank I mailed Contactcenter@ACCESSBANKPLC.com

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2022
awo666:
For those who are yet to pay for Visa and IHS fee. I would advise you pay with Euros now. It is very much cheaper to pay with Euro on UKVI website than using dollars. I have paid twice with euro now and i have paid more than 740k naira in black market conversion compare to over 800k that you will spent if you use dollar.

If you still have up to two weeks to pay you can open Euro account with first bank and request for multicurrency card.

How did u get euro currency to fund the account pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by francisxbee: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
Yes but some people are complaining about the way Managers attend to someone@Ibadan.

If you're January intake, you still have enough time but if you're September intake. I will advice you choose my branch which is Mushin, Lagos.
Did you upload NYSC discharge certificate on the portal? Or it wasn't required for Unity Bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

Thanks @Giselle237

Na wa for effect of Brexit

Cheers
giselle237:
Hi. he or she will be needing one. things have changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

No,I'll advise your spouse applies with the kids please.

Cheers
Igbamatigbi:
Good evening. I am the MA and have been in U.K. since last year. My spouse is to join me with the kids but he has to redo and wait another 8 weeks. POF is running do we go ahead and apply for the kids whose certificates are ready and book him 8weeks later to do his own with same POF? Please advice. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bikyphons: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=GodIsAble85 post=115119314][/quote]

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kaykay2022: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Tops of the day to everyone. Please help!!!
Please i need clarification on something. My sister opened her bank account before her marriage and all her POF are currently in that account. Can she use the statement from the account as POF since the name on the account is different from her passport number? Please this is urgent! Thanks a million!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Opsops(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2022
awo666:
For those who are yet to pay for Visa and IHS fee. I would advise you pay with Euros now. It is very much cheaper to pay with Euro on UKVI website than using dollars. I have paid twice with euro now and i have paid more than 740k naira in black market conversion compare to over 800k that you will spent if you use dollar.

You mean pounds or Euro please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Preshila(f): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2022
kaykay2022:
Tops of the day to everyone. Please help!!!
Please i need clarification on something. My sister opened her bank account before her marriage and all her POF are currently in that account. Can she use the statement from the account as POF since the name on the account is different from her passport number? Please this is urgent! Thanks a million!!!

Yes she can. I have been married for 10years and didn't change my maiden name used in opening my bank accounts. POF[/color] [color=#000000] was in my maiden name and I am expecting my passport back anytime soon from UKVi. So, yes, she can go ahead and run the account. All she needs is to prove she has an existing marriage with other docs like change of name Newspaper publication, Marriage certificate, family pictures, etc.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kaykay2022: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Preshila:

Yes she can. I have been married for 10years and didn't change my maiden name used in opening my bank accounts. POF[/color] [color=#000000] was in my maiden name and I am expecting my passport back anytime soon from UKVi. So, yes, she can go ahead and run the account. All she needs is to prove she has an existing marriage with other docs like change of name Newspaper publication, Marriage certificate, family pictures, etc.

Good luck

Thanks a million!! You are a life saver!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saysouljah: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Jesuisolive:
Hello, have you been able to get a group link for university of Bradford? Let's connect

Sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Pls is it necessary to upload wife change of name affidavit since she is my dependant ND we have marriage certificate already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saysouljah: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
badassProdigy:

still looking tho

re u going to Bradford too?

DM please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Igbamatigbi: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No,I'll advise your spouse applies with the kids please.

Cheers

Thank you for your kind response. We will wait then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
francisxbee:

Did you upload NYSC discharge certificate on the portal? Or it wasn't required for Unity Bank?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Mamalistic5:

Good evening Emaaaa please do you have any contact in UBA. I filled my form A today and would love to know if there's anything you did to facilitate yours
The Manager wasn't cooperating at all.

My UBA is still@ADB_REVIEWER. I will advice you opened Unity bank too.

I did with Stanbic, Zenith, UBA and Unity bank Others still@ADB_REVIEWER. Only Unity debited me and even send me Telex via email.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beejay1157: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello house, can anyone explain the walk in process to me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello @feelamong

Don't post such on this platform

@Justwise could you help look into this and ban

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2022
bharkarh:
it hasn’t o and today is day 27. ADB Reviewer, recommended for approval for more than 3 weeks now.
Call their head office biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.