Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202432 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Firstly, If you are applying for a programme that requires that you have some work experience in a related area, it is important you tailor your your NYSC experience to show relevance to the programme area.

Secondly, if the programme you are applying for requires a specific number of years of experience which is above your 1yr NYSC experience, then you can include any pre-graduation experience that is relevant to the programme area to boost your relevant work experience. This could be experience garnered through volunteering.

Except your agent has specific concerns about you not having the required number of relevant years of experience outlined for the programme, i am not quite sure how this would affect your admission.

I suggest you go online and familiarize yourself with the entry requirements for the programme so you can further engage your agent.

MadarasBlade:
Hello guys.

Please i finished my Nysc last year February, i don't have any work experience other than the one i acquired during Nysc.

I am currently writing a cv and my agent is making a big deal out of the whole thing, she sounds so negative.

Does it really affect my chance for admission?

Note: i graduated 2020.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
bigtt76:
Many out here started Form A as far back as May and yet to get anything ...well if yours not long leg - I hail you sir kiss

okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
It is outside of the normal visa process and is untrackable/untraceable. There will be a request to submit the passport for the visa vignette after which they will put the vignette in the passport and send to TLS for pick up.
WatchYourSix:

What does black box mean in this context..

The sad part is his has given her the passport back after the denial..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
mimilyrics:
It is outside of the normal visa process and is untrackable/untraceable. There will be a request to submit the passport for the visa vignette after which they will put the vignette in the passport and send to TLS for pick up.

Oh ok..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
meljoe:
Good afternoon everyone, please if a school is asking for affidavit concerning error on date of birth of transcript on the offer letter , can the person get it from any court in Nigeria , though the person didn’t school in Nigeria or must it be in the country the student studied ?
Please I need your help

Firstly, i think you may need to provide additional information on why/how there is an error on the date of birth on the transcript and what type of error it is( is it the year of birth that has the error or the date/month). if this is an error by the institution where you studied abroad, are you not able to contact them to regularize their records and issue a fresh transcript with the correct details? especially if all your records with the institution are identical except just the transcript.

Secondly, except you provide some additional information, i am not quite sure why and how an affidavit is relevant in this scenario.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone, please has anyone been able to use $ dom account card to pay for IHS & Visa fees lately?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
VISA ALERT
BIO DATE ; 29TH JUNE IKEKA TLS
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
BSC CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NO NSF
MOVED TO VAC ; JULY 20TH
COLLECTION MAIL; JULY 20TH
PICK UP; JULY 26TH

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY

UWE BRISTOL, HERE I COME.

29 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chysunshine1: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please my people,can I do walk in in Victoria Island? I got a very far date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pls has any main applicant with a family of 3 less than 5yrs study gap been given visa without explaining to ukvi how he get him POF

Because my agent said since am going with family of 3 as a ma ND my study gap is less than 5yrs than can ask me to provide reference letter or appointment letter to explain my POF

How true is this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godsknight(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fredloveswritin:
I also applied Hull but yet to get CAS did yours take time and are you resuming sept.

I am September intake. I got CAS a week after my payment was confirmed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BStrands(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wow congratulations!!

Liciousjessy:
VISA ALERT
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
BSC CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NO NSF
MOVED TO VAC ; JULY 20TH
PICK UP; JULY 26TH

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

We have talked about this before but you seem to be scared and concerned about what your agent says

Are you saying you can't comfortably explain how your got your POFs even though that is not a question that is usually asked unless there are flagged up reasons to do so

Rather than rephrasing the same question,you may wish to do what your agent says

This is one of the reason we encourage DIY, agents will be confusing someone's application

Cheers
Cjaylawson:
Pls has any main applicant with a family of 3 less than 5yrs study gap been given visa without explaining to ukvi how he get him POF

Because my agent said since am going with family of 3 as a ma ND my study gap is less than 5yrs than can ask me to provide reference letter or appointment letter to explain my POF

How true is this pls

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello.
I am super excited for you

Thanks for helping to respond to questions while waiting for your visa

I noticed you kept congratulating everyone even though you were probably anxious and tensed

I pray the UK favours you like it does for me

Congratulations

Cheers

Davidandgo:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Truly what God cannot do, does not exist! This journey started back in Oct 2021.My MA Applied to a school, was accepted, and UNILAG transcript was sent to them in Feb this year.

In March this year, MA eventually settled for a different school which has better ranking but transcript became an issue due to ASU strike. Eventually, we had to go to the old school to request for the transcript which we then sent to the new school. I must say that God has His ways of doing things because the admission to the new school would never have been possible otherwise.

Visa Application Date: 18th June
Biometrics for all 4 of us: 30th June
TLS : Ikeja
Paid Mail: 19th July ( decision has been made received on 20th of July)
TLS pick up notification for MA and Spouse : Friday, 22nd of July
TLS pick up notification for both children ( Monday, 25th of July)
Passports pick up : 26th July
Study Gap : 17 years
Course: MBA
Documents Submitted for MA
Globus bank statement - POF
Letter that confirms dependents have access to POF
Employment Letter, Promotion Letters, Company Award recognition letters, Linkedin Course certificates
6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Sworn Affidavit for name variation on documents ( same name but arranged differently on official documents)
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
Telex Copy showing tuition deposit
Personal Statement explaining the need for the MBA and why the dependants are also travelling with MA
Evidence of Previous Travels
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
Company Introduction letter stating my salary
Marriage Certificate, Affidavit for Change of name and Newspaper publication
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
Second Citizenships declared
Consent Letter for each child signed by both Parents
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Couldn’t find the IHS details for one of the children so I cancelled and filled a new application on 19th July. ( the IHS and Visa fees was automatically reversed to my GTB Dom account on 24th of July)

I’m immensely thankful to everyone for your contributions on this page, I learnt a lot and it helped in crossing all the Ts and dotting the Is correctly.

I had days where doubt would overwhelm me but coming here and reading people’s testimonies helped to keep my faith alive.

@Duchess, you are a Star! Keep shining. Also, kudos to everyone else. I’m so thankful for this community and I pray that everyone else hoping and waiting should continue to trust in God, it will end in praise and May the land of UK favor us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

Yes for a year and then you need to switch to the UK license

My question however is

1. Do you have experience driving right-hand
2. Do you know the road signs and rules for driving in the UK

3. You also have to pay the relevant fees i.e insurance, road tax and MOT

4. If you flaunt the rules you can start to accrue points without getting a UK license

My advise will be to get the provisional license, unlearn and relearn the driving skills and rules for UK,do the theory and practical test and pass them and then get your car

Cheers
cmecproblem:
[quote author=duchess90
@duchess90
Please inform me, can I use my Nigerian driver's licence in the UK?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
yeah, kindly send me a mail on mhizjessica9@gmail.com
perez17:
Congratulations.
Are you in any UWE WhatsApp group? If yes, kindly share.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cjaylawson:
How true is this pls
u can’t serve 2 masters. Choose between your agent or naira land.
Every time my agent said this and then you come here for us to counter, then you’ll go back to agent.. agent will say another one..
the rules are simple. For anything you dnt understand kindly go to page 1 and read. All these agent stuff is just somehow. My agent, my agent. Serve 1 master sir… pleaseee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hoppa(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
I received my Telex today

Pls which bank is this pls?

I have been run from one bank to the other .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good evening, should you be concerned if your address for uk is different in your TB certificate and visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bikyphons: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Submitted since 4th of July. 22 days now I have not heard from them[color=#000099][/color]

Jesuisolive:
Have you heard anything from the University of Bradford as regards CAS? How long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Liciousjessy:
VISA ALERT
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
BSC CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
NO NSF
MOVED TO VAC ; JULY 20TH
PICK UP; JULY 26TH

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello

No

Cheers
hannahBambo:
Good evening, should you be concerned if your address for uk is different in your TB certificate and visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thank you.
duchess90:
Hello

No

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
13th of July to 24th of July, 2022

I think UBA is faster even though the charge now high@545

I also did Stanbic and Zenith, they're still @Adb_Reviewer till now while UBA debit me today. Collecting Telex tomorrow

Good evening Emaaaa please do you have any contact in UBA. I filled my form A today and would love to know if there's anything you did to facilitate yours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bikyphons: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Submitted since 4th of July. 22 days now I have not heard from them.

Jesuisolive:
Have you heard anything from the University of Bradford as regards CAS? How long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello.
I am super excited for you

Thanks for helping to respond to questions while waiting for your visa

I noticed you kept congratulating everyone even though you were probably anxious and tensed

I pray the UK favours you like it does for me

Congratulations

Cheers

Dear Duchess,

The wait was super intense! But I was resolved to continue to trust in God and sharing in other people’s joy and happiness was the reassurance I needed to know that God is in the neighborhood.

The whole process was a bit confusing at first but this thread is a gold mine of information.

You are truly inspiring with how you take your time to respond to questions here and I promised myself I’d try to answer as many questions as I could based on my own experiences, knowledge and research.

I say a big amen to your prayers and I shall be back to testify as well by God’s grace. Amen.

Thank you!

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emeritus007: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

Please do it is fast and reliable too.
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home
I sent a paid mail yesterday evening... Waiting for response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good evening, please can you upload your documents for self service and still amend your appointment date if you get a closer one, without it affecting anything?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
hannahBambo:
Good evening, please can you upload your documents for self service and still amend your appointment date if you get a closer one, without it affecting anything?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DTOBS(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good evening Everyone, I must really express my joy getting to know about this thread today.

Please, Myself and Wife are about starting this process of relocating to UK through study and we are planning to use her as Main Applicant while I will be the dependent.

I am completely new to this whole process, terminologies and words used in relocating and I will appreciate getting all the help I can get from A to Z.

I am hopeful that it will be easier for me and my wife the same way I have read so many people's testimonies on this thread.

I will be reading all the help, guide and advice in the comment section as a reply to this.

Thanks so much

duchess90 daviddango mimilyrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
please, i cannot sign in to ukvi applicant to upload my documents, what could be the problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Can I upgrade to Express Courier Return after I have submitted my biometrics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.