Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215614 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
abeysticks:

Since you've brother in UK it is better ,that is what I did in my own case , my sister in UK help me to pay both IHS and visa.
Thank you for response. Pleae how did you send money over to your sister and how can I get a fast date for biometrics? I am waiting for my wife’s Cas to be out on the 14th of august .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
abeysticks:

Since you've brother in UK it is better ,that is what I did in my own case , my sister in UK help me to pay both IHS and visa.

Bros please give me your email address so I can contact you directly. I beg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who can help with uk paid call please?
My application is more than 3weeks and no update yet…….

Tried calling but rejecting my card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by QuantAnalyst: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello house! can we use a GBP dom account to pay for the visa application fee. We are currently struggling with getting USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello

Can you try the paid mail version

Cheers
Omooooooo:
Who can help with uk paid call please?
My application is more than 3weeks and no update yet…….

Tried calling but rejecting my card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
QuantAnalyst:
Hello house! can we use a GBP dom account to pay for the visa application fee. We are currently struggling with getting USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello

It depends on what your siblings can help

You can credit their naira while they pay for you in pounds

There's no short cut to fast biometrics date, you have to keep looking.
People here have suggested to book a far date and try to change it to a closer date when you see one

Cheers
ibuowo200:

Thank you for response. Pleae how did you send money over to your sister and how can I get a fast date for biometrics? I am waiting for my wife’s Cas to be out on the 14th of august .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Can you try the paid mail version

Cheers

Failed payment for my card also

I used a Wema master card and some one also tried with GTBank master card to no avail also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skynet2021: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yes, you need POF to get CAS for Swansea
Temmyblinks:
Please does Swansea University require financial evidence for CAS? After the offer letter, do I need to present bank statement before payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please I need assurance and clarification from you people o

Deposited money 7th July
I'm contemplating printing on Friday 5th August which is exactly 28 days.
On the other hand, because I no wan hear say dem count the days e no complete, I'm considering waiting till 8th Aug to print and apply.

I'm just caught between fast tracking my application and printing on friday or just wait till monday
My worry is the unavailability of dates for biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
ibuowo200:

Bros please give me your email address so I can contact you directly. I beg

I tried to send my email but couldn't pls check ur profile for update of ur email.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
abeysticks:

I tried to send my email but couldn't pls check ur profile for update of ur email.thanks

I just write you from my email address .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by johnsonsegxy: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is it through that Form A will be discontinued in January of 2023?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm at DMC stage, what's up my people??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Renesonz: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
QuantAnalyst:

Please how much were you charged?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haryanfhe: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm new here and I've been going through the threads, kudos to you all.

Pls I need a clarification, is IELTS now required for UK Study visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
I'm at DMC stage, what's up my people??

When did you apply and which of the centers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Haryanfhe:
Good day everyone, I'm new here and I've been going through the threads, kudos to you all.

Pls I need a clarification, is IELTS now required for UK Study visa?
It depend on your school of choice, most schools/courses do not require IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dan5loriel: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay.. Thank you very much ���

duchess90:
Hello

Rectifying in Nigeria is the right thing to do but it might take a while

Since it is the dependant and not MA my advise will be to travel and get it sorted in the UK

I assume you are both travelling together

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omooooooo:

When did you apply and which of the centers?
Biometric was 25th this month ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Biometric was 25th this month ikeja

I did on the 7th July, no update yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by osars: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
I have an admission (msc) i would like to defer, I wasn't able to meet up with the ielts requirements.
I'm I supposed to accept the unconditional offer first before I defer? How do I go about it?
Should I send them a mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haryanfhe: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks for replying. I meant for the visa not admission. I saw it on the UK govt website and I was confused. Do you have any idea about that pls?

Isiterere:

It depend on your school of choice, most schools/courses do not require IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omooooooo:

I did on the 7th July, no update yet
Jesu Christi. That one don tey o. What's wrong naw, what do you think is wrong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
How much is the paid call or email? Can the cards you are using cover the transaction? Don't forget most Naira master cards only support payments from $20 down and in some cases - not at all.

Omooooooo:

Failed payment for my card also

I used a Wema master card and some one also tried with GTBank master card to no avail also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
After i sent a paid mail this was their response.
Am i to do anything after this. Or to just keep waiting

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
bigtt76:
How much is the paid call or email? Can the cards you are using cover the transaction? Don't forget most Naira master cards only support payments from $20 down and in some cases - not at all.

2.74pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Jesu Christi. That one don tey o. What's wrong naw, what do you think is wrong

I think Ikeja takes longer time due to massive population
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Did you formally inform your school on this backed by your numerous correspondences with the UKVI especially when you sited the error?

What was the error - cos I noticed you mentioned visa issued May 13 and if that is the case, your school may have gotten notification on this issuance date and may be received your BRP on your behalf.

Also, when was the initial resumption date for your school before the final resumption date? It would be good to know more so we can advise you.

Lekeleke2022:
Good evening everyone. Pls I need your expert advice as regards what to do next
I recently picked up my passport on the 26th of July with visa issued on July 15 after a long wait( biometrics was April 1).
This was following complaint I made to the home office which they acknowledged and apologized claiming it was an administrative oversight because the visa was initially issued May 13. They eventually reissued another one July 15 having sited the error and tendered apologies.
My school final resumption date was July 5 after several extensions by my school though have been updating them about the visa delay.
I immediately mailed my school informing them of my visa but to my surprise they responded that the CAS has been withdrawn even tho it was still within the 6months expiration period cos it was issued March 30. They further said I should accept option to defer to the next academic date which I didn’t even mind but the issue now is they said I have to get a new CAS and apply for new visa (N.B I have to pay a new visa fee, IHS and do another TB as the present one expires soon mind you the present visa expires Oct 13
I mailed them back and also copied Home office stating my displeasure that I can’t accept making another visa application since it wasn’t my fault and a new visa was just issued. I further made them realize that if a new CAS must be issued then it should easily be updated with the present visa since it’s same office that issues both CAS and Visa
Am awaiting the school and home office response.
I need expert advise and I also want to know if anyone has experienced such before and if yes, how was it resolved.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by favouredmum: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omooooooo:

2.74pounds

If you have a Stanbic Naira master card, this should work.
I used this in sending a paid mail this week and it went through. I was charged roughly N1,700 for GBP2.74
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
favouredmum:

If you have a Stanbic Naira master card, this should work.
I used this in sending a paid mail this week and it went through. I was charged roughly N1,700 for GBP2.74

Okay

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omooooooo:

I think Ikeja takes longer time due to massive population
The blood of Jesus, please don't break my heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.