Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Relationship Problem Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Problem Please Help Me (905 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Please I need your help my people

I have talked to alot of girls about my feelings for then 8/10 accepts my relationship proposals

But my problem is when we are still friends I do have feelings for them and I take them serious

But the moment we start dating I get fed up , tired and I feel like not doing again

I don't care about them again , I don't call text or chat them on social media

Am kind of confused
I don't know if something is wrong with me
Or it a Normal thing

Please I need your advice
Thank

Fp please
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by KiNg0G: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2022
You just trying to be a simp.

But your mind refusing it....accept it and be that alpha your born to be.
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by TheZeezle(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Getat
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Response01(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Consult the gods
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Boogyman557: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool MY G...

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin...

U no need to de NACK only 1 BANI NAA

even dat ur BANI de COLLECT DICKSON outside..

U NACK ur BANI, U also NACK ASHAWOO join..

Dat way u no go tire...

I TELL u again...

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Medianna(f): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Its not strange.. Especially when your have many choices or you're indecisive
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Anxiety..you have a mental issue which always makes you eager when you want something for yourself...

Always chill and know what you want for yourself..you might also be suffering from mood swings..
If possible see a therapist..
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
We're in this together bruh! Nothing is wrong with you, you're just being careful especially when it has to do with Nigerian girls. Just take your time,you'll find your match.
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
We're on the same ship op.......Most times,I do forget I'm in a relationship,not until I see a call or a DM from the said banny.........But I don dey try outgrow this kind of personality cha... Because if you don't outgrow it as a man,you may likely find it difficult to find love.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Jeremani: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Is this same thing with me,

I think is that fantasy we took into the relationship then we discovered is not usually what we thought it was
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Anxiety..you have a mental issue which always makes you eager when you want something for yourself...

Always chill and know what you want for yourself..you might also be suffering from mood swings..
If possible see a therapist..
are you high on drugs

Are you ok .

Mental problem kill you there
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one OP angry

you should be grateful the Simpson emotions isn't working on you.

Way to go! You're exhibiting the traits of a Red pill, keep it up bro. This is how it should be. You shouldn't spend your time all day calling or chatting a Nigeria girl.
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
you be high on drugs

Are you ok .

Mental problem kill you there
Yeah I am ok..you brought your most private issue and I gave you an advice instead of you to consider it you are being defensive..

Ok psychologically speaking your story is likely to be fake..if it was true you are supposed to address the point I was trying to make instead you were too defensive..

As I said you might be suffering from a little mental issue called general anxiety disorder..
If you really love your mental health take my little advise..
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah I am ok..you brought your most private issue and I gave you an advice instead of you to consider it you are being defensive..

Ok psychologically speaking your story is likely to be fake..if it was true you are supposed to address the point I was trying to make instead you were too defensive..

As I said you might be suffering from a little mental issue called general anxiety disorder..
If you really love your mental health take my little advise..
Mr man I don't have any anxiety disorder
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
Mr man I don't have any anxiety disorder

You might not realize it.. enjoy
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You might not realize it.. enjoy
thanks anyway I appreciate
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
thanks anyway I appreciate
No issues.. wink
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by Harrykn: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
We plenty for here.
Re: My Relationship Problem Please Help Me by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Before the relationship, you wanted the real dating

After she accepts... Your mentality told you "now she will bill me" "she may screw other guys" "they will keep toasting her" "rich guy will steal her one day"

When you think Abt this stuffs... You tend to loose interest in the relationship

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth About Lagos Girls / Did I Do The Right Thing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.