Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity (26015 Views)

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by mecussey(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2022
This is the final project that will put Nigeria in debt they cannot come out from now till 500years. This is enough to want out. For those who critisize mnk
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by snoopz: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Even. Buhari Know say na B.s Dem dey yarn
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by LordKushmann(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

My brother I don't understand oo
Only explanation is what Nnamdi Kanu and co alludes to.. I mean even if you wanted to believe the government, they make it so hard to do so.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by kakaflex(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
5G technology to fight Insecurity.....Ok. let's see the outcome.
Please check my signature below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Photos From Kema Chikwe's 70th Birthday Celebration / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.