Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity (26013 Views)

Atiku Vows To Fight Insecurity, Slams APC / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by JayB11(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
PotatoSalad:
It's such a shame that Nigeria, a country with some of the brightest individuals on the planet, is ruled by a bunch of buffoons in agbada.
Look at them. Pictures reek of mediocrity.

We can only weep.

If at all it has only become necessary to vote for a Northerner, if its not Atiku, i would rather chop Fufu. Atiku has engaged technocrats in his establishments across the country, even his University graduates are Unique due to the kind of system that he runs. He is not a saint but he is better than any other street urchin from the North.....All those dem Tambuwal no get anything to offer.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by dynigoche: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Where is the 5G setup abeg, i am just seeing them holding paper
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Jlow2: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Apc has nothing to offer, lies upon lies.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by tobidipity(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
tutudesz:
5G and security improvement no go together O! Abi na RoboCop una wan deploy

As in I no just understand. This people just dey use us play 1940's politics
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Kirkman: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Useless terrorist infested government. They haven't finished fully implementing and harmonizing 4G they are jumping on the 5G wagon. How will the 5G fight insecurity, I didn't see, all I saw is a bunch of photos with a bunch of confused individuals.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Haakeem(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Petersamuel8:
I just hope the 5g make sense, my 4g no fit stream match for day
which network are u using?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by inspectorg(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Nigeria is a joke... Know this and know peace

Meanwhile
There is season for everything and dis na brokenness season we dey so.....
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Haakeem(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
kenzysmith:
This new buhari look more intelligent than the other one . is a big shame that a big nation like Nigeria is rule by Sudanese undecided he is even gaining weight lol
do u know about the anonymous page in facebook?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by TruthinAction: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
teejayreal:
Abi 5G to help terrorist to plan more attack from the forest to the masses

You are not far from the truth. This Fulani led government has the agenda of fulanizing Nigeria as their top most priority. But many Nigerians still don't believe.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by awa(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Useless Govt. Insecurity you can't fight with 4G? What do they even know about 5G. Useless set of people
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Juliusmomoh2: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
inspectorg:

There is season for everything and dis na brokenness season we dey so.....

Me?

Broke ?

Hahaha

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by mikedanza(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cancer locations increasing
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Testimony1988(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
eliyke:
undecideddem dis aboki jst dey use us dey play anyhow 4 dis country
hahahaha.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by ToyBoyAaron(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
And then they will off the network in Northern states
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by frog12: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
na so dem dey spin am all the time

Bluffly:
Jesus Christ is Lord. How will the launching of 5G be a tool to fight insecurity. We are done for

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Realists(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
eliyke:

Nepotism & Tribalism has corrupted your mind, The 16 years Southerners did not turn Nigeria to Dubai, but you want the 8 years of Northerners to turn to Dubai.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Nicenixon: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
eliyke:
no be their fault now, it is us that believe in federal character.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Nicenixon: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Me waiting for the day dem go launch Nigeria defense satellite
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Fidinno(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Buhari and his people should stop playing with our intelligence o...
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by onuman: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let president Buhari first jettison his desired pronouncement that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.

Let the political and religious leaders renounce the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which the 12 northern sharia states adopted beginning 1999.

5G is not a robot that fights terrorists when the real terrorists are those in high places who share the same objective with Boko Haram for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Sleekfingers: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Previous post, Nigeria Needs 5G To Address Security Challenges As President Buhari Launches New Policy

https://www.nairaland.com/6955633/nigeria-looks-5g-technology-address

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505251703191261&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Can buhari operate any internet enable gadgets?
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Sleekfingers: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
abobote:
Foolish man

A foolish man, that is run the affairs of this great nation abi? A man that can decide to drag you out of your house, with your balls, and nothing will happen to him , abi? A man that is looking Hale and hearty with our a money, a foolish man abi? Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by fitinwell: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hope dis doesn't look like E₦aira launching
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by t2luv1: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Realists:

Nepotism & Tribalism has corrupted your mind, The 16 years Southerners did not turn Nigeria to Dubai, but you want the 8 years of Northerners to turn to Dubai.

Since you are doing selective encapsulation regarding Southerners 16 years. Since 1960 how many years have the Northerners been in power? You Northerners like I always say ain't that stupid, If the Southerners keep fighting among themselves why not take advantage of the infighting
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Elonmuzk(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
How exactly is 5G going to help fight insecurity in Nigeria? These guys are so dumb, it's actually going to help bandits by giving them access to faster internet service.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by fitinwell: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fidinno:
Buhari and his people should stop playing with our intelligence o...

I Tell you ....

This Fulani's and alimajiris thinks the whole country people are STUPID.. undecided
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by onuman: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
We don't even have landline telephone anymore in Nigeria, we use mobile phone which Oyibo can't use if landline phone is available, yet our president is like he wants to tell us that he is going nuclear with Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Pootle: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
shocked Jesus! Buhari don fat
What's going on in this country? undecided

bro that not bubu...thats an imposter bubu dey shallow grave for saudi grin
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by ButterBurger: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Me I even like to dey see all these fine fine pictures of Buhari and him perks, even if na useless man, presidency is the most successful position wey every parent pray make dem pikin reach for their country.
God helps everybody and anybody regardless of your deeds, God will help us all in our different ways
Re: Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity by Abujaexpress: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Previous post, Nigeria Needs 5G To Address Security Challenges As President Buhari Launches New Policy

https://www.nairaland.com/6955633/nigeria-looks-5g-technology-address

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505251703191261&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa
See our cutie President. Sentiments aside, Buhari na fine man sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.