Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (28272 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by heniford2: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Udele ozó is here to yaba his state too cheesy grin breed from uncircumcised parents undecided Udele bad meat undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109686955:

No road and our people are massively investing at home How far is Andy Ubah still coming grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU

Sure they are investing, because the want to have something at home.

The useless governor that promised to model awka after dubai, did nothing . Not even the roads within the town.

Left awka worse than he met it. His only achievements are the substandard flyovers.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/obiano-awka-to-be-modelled-on-dubai/

Go and video the roads leading to that bon hotel, Geneva, Cosmilla etc.

Lets keep fingers crossed and hope soludo does something different.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

So you are telling us that the roads we are seeing in 's pictures are fake?
Mtcheww... Better focus on the Abuja you are hiding inside, Mr. Udele1

He is showing u the express. The villages in Anambra have better roads than awka.

You can drive for 30 mins inside the villages and no single gallop. But you can't drive 30 seconds in awka streets without portholes.

Those village roads were done by peter obi, ngige and individuals.

I have friends in that useless administration, but we don't get along because i always state how disappointing the administration is.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ayzTIGER: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

Which stupid news? That a governor is going around to commision fast food and night club in a town without roads?

A governor that has never taken time to drive within the capital to see the state of roads?

I remember spending Nights when Geneva hotel was opened. Last time i was there and attempted to visit the hotel, could not believe the state of the roads.

The most popular joints in the awka are along that abakaliki street. Even to drive to BON hotel thats the only place with a serene environment, no road.

Anytime i am in that dead town i rather stay at the opposit of the express. Thank God for hilton leisure hotel on that side of the road.

No need to even come out of the hotel room, because its q waste of time. No roads, dead town.
when next are you coming? boys will gladly serve you kilos of dead udele meat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
michael77777:
This is why the Wawa and the afonjas will continue to hate...

Anambra for life...

When has the Wawa expressed hatred towards Anambra?

If in 2022 you still have the mentality of the Anambra people of 1920s then you are what I wouldn’t mention on Nairaland.

If you are put side by side with Ndi wawa I hope you can stand.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
slivertongue:
If Anambra were to be a country. It will surely be better organized than Nigeria.

True! You get that same feeling with other states like Akwa Ibom and Umahis’ Ebonyi!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Penguin2:

When has the Wawa expressed hatred towards Anambra?

If in 2021 you still have the mentality of the Anambra people of 1920s then you are what I wouldn’t mention on Nairaland.

If you are put side by side with Ndi wawa I hope you can stand.

Ignore him! He’s just seeking to stoke the embers of division and hate on a thread that doesn’t call for it in any way!

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
heniford2:
Udele ozó is here to yaba his state too cheesy grin breed from uncircumcised parents undecided Udele bad meat undecided undecided

He probably took a wrong turn and mistakenly found himself here! Can’t stand the fella!

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Gov Obiano performed excellently well for the good people of Anambra state

I'm impressed

Anambra state is in God hands I must say

That is a private company he has no business touring that place. He did it to fool you foolish people and it worked. His business is at hospitals and schools don't be fooled easily unless you are being paid to act like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
slimfit1:

That is a private company he has no business touring that place. He did it to fool you foolish people and it worked. His business is at hospitals and schools don't be fooled easily unless you are being paid to act like a fool.
What do you say when Yoruba governors tour private investments in their respective states or do you want me to show you evidence? Enemy of progress

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109690009:

What do you say when Yoruba governors tour private investments in their respective states or do you want me to show you evidence? Enemy of progress

I say the same thing, please

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109690009:

I say the same thing, please it's not about Yoruba or Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by lightskinnigga: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
slimfit1:

but you guys said that investors are running from anambra state and SE in general.

When the governor proves you wrong by touring investments in his state, u still take offense?

..then u proceed to calling a people of a state “foolish”?

Mehn..

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Beejayy20(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
horsepower102:
I remember on this forum when some people used to claim that shop rite will crush Igbo businesses.

Just few years later,[s] igbos own all the major indigenous supermarket brands in Nigeria.
[/s]
Just to name a few:

Roban
Everyday
Radopin
Ebeano
Priceless
Market Square

And so many others up coming
ipob bureau statistics grin grin
except ebeano,the remaining are high budget 2/2 shop undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by slivertongue: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

True! You get that same feeling with other states like Akwa Ibom and Umahis’ Ebonyi!

I have said same about Akwa ibom
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by BKayy: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
slimfit1:

He is touring what he attracted to Anambra with his own policy.
If only your state is ran like Anambra, you would understand.

The visit is no big deal for us BTW. It is not a propaganda or anything but visiting what one convinced to come.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Beejayy20(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

He is touring what he attracted to Anambra with his own policy.
[s]If only your state is ran like Anambra, you would understand.
[/s]
The visit is no big deal for us BTW. It is not a propaganda or anything but visiting what one convinced to come.
senseless boy, can't you make a point without sounding stuphid
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Ignore him! He’s just seeking to stoke the embers of division and hate on a thread that doesn’t call for it in any way!

I thought that stupid mentality was dead long time ago.

It was a shock to see possibly a young person expressing such thought.

If the rest of Nigeria is segregating against us, we Igbos should not also be segregating against ourselves by stratifying ourselves into “Ndi Wawa” and “Ndi Agbaelu”.

Such stupid thinking go to justify Umahi’s comments that if Biafra comes, the Ebonyi man, Nsukka man, Nkanu man, will suffer as he will be discriminated against.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

I'm impressed

Because of super market abi Oga, I take God beg you, don't provoke Anambrarians
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
michael77777:

Anambra for life...

but afonjas don't care, u cant find dem runing to d east despite d calm of development, u will rather see igbos runing west for finacial breakthrough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

I'm impressed

Anambra is in the hands of supermarket u mean?
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
After Soludo’s tenure, Anambra will be a Hawaii in Africa. But why do these men see eateries and supermarkets as achievements instead of industries for production. Are we more hungry than we are jobbless?

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by shantti(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
michael77777:

Anambra for life...

What do u mean by Wawa, what r u trying to achieve by this astrocity u just posted.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Because of super market abi Oga, I take God beg you, don't provoke Anambrarians

He should have kukuma said Anambra is in the hands of supermarkets.

Infact, Anambra is now a tourist attraction for supermarkets.
The first of it's kind in the world!

They should remix 50 cent 'window shopper's

As Anambra shoppers anthem
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Blackaxe78 see the place u are calling village and grave yard
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
slimfit1:

Tell him o.
Supermarket na rocket science?
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Germi9: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
This Man and Wike where the Governors not frequently seen in Aso Rock
The Aso Rock house boy called Uzodinma tufiaa

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109684443:
Governor Obiano Tours Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket And Radopin Supermarket, Express Happiness At Quantum Of Investments Attracted By His Administration

Governor Willie Obiano's Aku Luo Uno Policy has continued to yield desired dividends.

The policy has no doubt attracted and birthed many investments into the Anambra economy.

Today, Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, Governor Obiano did a work tour of some of such facilities including Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket and Radopin Supermarket, all in Awka.

Expressing happiness that he is leaving Anambra better than he met it, Governor Obiano encouraged more people to invest in Anambra.

He called on ndi Anambra in the diaspora to support the incoming governor with their investments, and assured that security will continue, long after he leaves office because the incoming administration has demonstrated commitment to the security of life and property.

While thanking God that people are embracing the think home philosophy, he said that gone are the days when people invest only outside the state, emphasizing that such support will deepen prosperity across the state.

The Governor was recieved by owners of the respective businesses.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2171323509691263/

the governor visits two supermarkets. wow...this is the greatest achievement by any political office holder in the history of mankind
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Snapping clubs, supermarkets and malls of private citizens in this 21st century and posting them on nairaland as ACHIEVEMENTS is childish...SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
A mod move this trash to fp? angry
A governor goes to a supermarket and it is news? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.