Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (28281 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by kelly72: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
globemoney:

please mention the industries he opened. Apart from beating Obi in everything Obiano built Anambra international airport, the greatest project by any SE Gov in History, Soludo can Only hope to beat Obianos record by building something bigger than Anambra Airport

Sab Miller breweries was brought into the State by who? Do you know of Orient Refinery in Otuocha? Do these two sound like supermarts where they sell chewing gums?
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by kelly72: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109698641:

Obiano attracted Coscharis rice mill, Josan rice mill, Stine rice mill, Seahorse , Lyden farm, Ekcel farm, Chelsea farm and host of others , under Obiano that Anambra shoe and leather Market was built at Nkwelle, under Obiano that Anambra shoes automated manufacturing complex was built, campaign is over, and APGA won get over it

All those pale into nothingness when you look at Orient Refinery at Otuocha.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
kelly72:

All those pale into nothingness when you look at Orient Refinery at Otuocha.
Which refinery

Coscharis rice mill Igbariam under Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by globemoney: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
kelly72:

Sab Miller breweries was brought into the State by who? Do you know of Orient Refinery in Otuocha? Do these two sound like supermarts where they sell chewing gums?
Orient Refinery was in place far before Peter Obi go and ask questions and stop fooling yourself. Obiano attracted Cosharis Rice, largest poultry in SE, Airport, Biggest shoe making hub is what you are comparing to beer
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Jcoleworld911: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Onepeople:
oga i want to correct an impression, pls for your knowledge ,everyday have no boy served or still serving him,all these rhetorics of yours just buttress to the fact that you know nothing about the system ,i know you are a man who is only worried that someone is pointing the flaws of a supposed flawless man.the good thing is that we are in court. Livingchun helped ugochukwu he opened wild Choice supermarket, Weldon settled Dozie and he opened welcome U can you point one among this supermarket in portharcourt that is owned by everyday boy or servant that he settled? I don't want to believe that your father is everyday promax .support good people son so that your days will be long on earth.

Is funny how you refer me as a "child"

Thank God you say hes not owning, then why do you say "he's wicked"? Bruh, everyday isn't someone you should ridicule, he made men millionaires, my advise: just resign if you're tired of the work, thank you
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jcoleworld911:

Is funny how you refer me as a "child"

Thank God you say hes not owning, then why do you say "he's wicked"? Bruh, everyday isn't someone you should ridicule, he made men millionaires, my advise: just resign if you're tired of the work, thank you
when you fustrate people who were part of the foundation of your business into resignation, what can you call it ? I did not resign because we chose to go to court. Sorry for referring you as a boy,this is a faceless forum, some people pretend to be who they are not on this forum.

You failed to get my point because of emotions, like i said earlier you don't know our story, everyday have not really made any body except his younger ones, you don't know him too well, nobody that is in the system currently is saying anything good about him.

We started very well, like father and son ,until greed turned him into a monster.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Onepeople:
the thing is that most of us started as under graduate, so salaries then were between #9,000 to #12,000 to cashiers, as the business continues to grow we started employing graduates and paying them 25,000,as at today the graduate are paid 30,000,he used to pay them 40,000 ,as at earlier last year, he reduces salaries of all staff's across location,location manager's are paid 50,000,cashiers 40,000,sales supervisor's 40,000 while sales attendant's are paid 30,000.

Most of us who happened to be pioneering member of the organization felt he is undoing us,so we started with silent and peaceful agitation against the wicked policy,someone like me left as a manager whose salary initially stood at 90k,after the inhuman policy ,my salary that have not been reviewed for over 8years of committed services was reduced to 50k.

All most all the managers started resigning, some of us who felt we have benn an integral part of the company felt he should terminate our services and pay us termination benefits, we started our agitation with the use of company WhatsApp group to air our opinion, the agitation started gathering momentum , more staff's joined us ,so when he could not contained with it's again, he started by transferring most of us to lower departments just to frustrate us into resignation because he knows he can't sack us without any reason, so he is having the feeling that we might go to court. That was how we went to court.

I understand bro,that's what we contend with in Nigeria -low wages by local companies because once the government collect taxes from them,the are free to rip workers off.

Hopefully you will get employment at a better location
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
globemoney:

Orient Refinery was in place far before Peter Obi go and ask questions and stop fooling yourself. Obiano attracted Cosharis Rice, largest poultry in SE, Airport, Biggest shoe making hub is what you are comparing to beer

No government invested 10 kobo into orient refinery. Obi was the first administration to invest 2 billion.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
udele1:

Ask you mother, she was the love of my life.
ask your mum hw i fvckd her to produce you my boy!! better start calling me daddy grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
eduj:

I understand bro,that's what we contend with in Nigeria -low wages by local companies because once the government collect taxes from them,the are free to rip workers off.

Hopefully you will get employment at a better location
thanks man for the concern.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by History555: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109707434:

Hypocritical anumanu here is your thread

https://www.nairaland.com/825911/new-ikeja-mall-pics-another

Anu your home Osun is stagnant for years now

U finish the guy
Walahi u are a wicked somebody grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by globemoney: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
udele1:

No government invested 10 kobo into orient refinery. Obi was the first administration to invest 2 billion.
You are a big liar, I have advised you to stop saying what you dont know. Stop constituting nuissance on social media. get a life
https://allafrica.com/stories/200505270433.html
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109707434:

Fashola when to commission the new Mall, not to inspect meat pie.

These silly Igbos sef..

This is the difference between Fashola and your village leader. grin

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Owerriboi: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ekoile the osogbo village dweller. Show us osogbo, stop claiming Lagos. Afonja miscreant

NGpatriot:

These silly Igbos sef..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Owerriboi: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109707434:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Owerriboi: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ekoile aka NGpatriot, also show us the international airport built in osun state. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

These silly Igbos sef..

Anu Anambra State 100% funded the three flyovers unlike Lagos most indebted State, Ikoyi flyover was PPP project largely funded by Julius Berger, that's why they charge so high before use of the bridge, Osun clown you can only see the picture of the bridge I bet you haven't use the bridge for months, unlike Awka flyover that is free for public located at major highway even those travelling to far north use the bridge without any form of incident

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109684443:
Governor Obiano Tours Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket And Radopin Supermarket, Express Happiness At Quantum Of Investments Attracted By His Administration

Governor Willie Obiano's Aku Luo Uno Policy has continued to yield desired dividends.

The policy has no doubt attracted and birthed many investments into the Anambra economy.

Today, Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, Governor Obiano did a work tour of some of such facilities including Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket and Radopin Supermarket, all in Awka.

Expressing happiness that he is leaving Anambra better than he met it, Governor Obiano encouraged more people to invest in Anambra.

He called on ndi Anambra in the diaspora to support the incoming governor with their investments, and assured that security will continue, long after he leaves office because the incoming administration has demonstrated commitment to the security of life and property.

While thanking God that people are embracing the think home philosophy, he said that gone are the days when people invest only outside the state, emphasizing that such support will deepen prosperity across the state.

The Governor was recieved by owners of the respective businesses.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2171323509691263/

My brother you have done very well for this man especially on Nairaland....I just hope he knows it for you....I pray the next dispensation will be better.....Regards to my White house people...
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ekoile the osogbo village dweller. Show us osogbo, stop claiming Lagos. Afonja miscreant

Hen hen....is those in your Anambra village, yes or no..

grin

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
AdJosh:
Are you that stupid or you are trolling ?
Most of you idiots that make this kind of statement do not even own anything in the west, not even 2x2 shops let alone land .
Coming here to exhibit your DNA hate always .
Are you guys not tired of being stupid ?
SMH
are u dull? did u read my post well? or did u read d comment i replied to? just go buy sense
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

grin
When last did you visit your backward state grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
The difference between Inspection and visit is your problem. English!

NGpatriot:

These silly Igbos sef..

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109719961:

When last did you visit your backward state grin grin

lol @ Igbos and fake news, you are still peddling the same old and archaic fake news.

The bridge was brought down by a trailer....

You are too old to be hawking fake and fraudulent rubbish on the internet.

What's this got to do with your falling apart kabukabu obingo bridge substandard village bridge in anambra? grin grin

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by kelly72: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
globemoney:

Those of you born in 2010 will just be arguing because data is cheap. From Yahoo to meth, then you come in to argue with your blind eye.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Furious1:
The difference between Inspection and visit is your problem. English!

Go and sit down, the topic says tour, not visit.

Learn how to read and comprehend..
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Maybe obingo was hungry..

Me sef dey hungry, make I go tour meat pie kiosk.. grin grin
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Owerriboi: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

Ekoile the aregbe goat. Where is our Osun international airport.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by globemoney: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
kelly72:

Those of you born in 2010 will just be arguing because data is cheap. From Yahoo to meth, then you come in to argue with your blind eye.

Now between me and you who was born just yesterday and who is doing meth. Oya read this.. Peter obi didnt start the refinery, he's overrated with lies
https://allafrica.com/stories/200505270433.html
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

cheesy

Is Osun the reason why obingo gave you this.

Osun must be very powerful to influence obingo in the SE to saddle you with this substandard rubbish and death trap..

God Bless Osun.

grin grin

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Owerriboi: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
NGpatriot:

Is Osun the reason why obingo gave you this.
Osun must be very powerful to influence obingo in the SE to saddle you with this substandard rubbish and death trap..
God Bless Osun.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Osogbo

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Osun state 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos) / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.