Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (28282 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Privatepart00: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Una no dey tire for propaganda. These are some of the inner city roads in Awka. There are well paved roads and flyovers in Awka, infact Anambra has the best road networks

Nobody is talking about propaganda here . I stay in Awka , I know how I kept hissing when driving past the roads in and out of Okpuno. I passed through VIO office and Roban while returning last year because of the Mobil fueling station that was in flames close to tempsite on 23/12/2021 . Anambra has the best road network? Same roads I passed through while heading to Ekwulobia my hometown or the ones that lead to Nnewi ? . Roads in Anambra State is very bad . We should try to be honest . Soludo need to fix those roads , not forgetting the Nanka own leading to Ekwulobia roundabout after Globis and Eastern Mass transit park . You people think everyone is an outsider for pointing out the facts.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Furious1:
There are five everyday in Owerri
Two bro, total now is 10
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
michael77777:
We will never forget obiano...

Ma nigga for life

Why stupiditly bringing Wawa here. Wawa's are true igbos like the Anambrarians

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
I stay in Awka too, there are well paved roads and beautiful flyovers. Anambra generally has the best road networks. Soludo will take it a notch higher

Privatepart00:

Nobody is talking about propaganda here . I stay in Awka , I know how I kept hissing when driving past the roads in and out of Okpuno. I passed through VIO office and Roban while returning last year because of the Mobil fueling station that was in flames close to tempsite on 23/12/2021 . Anambra has the best road network? Same roads I passed through while heading to Ekwulobia my hometown or the ones that lead to Nnewi ? . Roads in Anambra State is very bad . We should try to be honest . Soludo need to fix those roads , not forgetting the Nanka own leading to Ekwulobia roundabout after Globis and Eastern Mass transit park . You people think everyone is an outsider for pointing out the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oh, ok, I don count another supermarkets join
post=109693407:

Two bro, total now is 10
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

Which stupid news? That a governor is going around to commision fast food and night club in a town without roads?

A governor that has never taken time to drive within the capital to see the state of roads?

I remember spending Nights when Geneva hotel was opened. Last time i was there and attempted to visit the hotel, could not believe the state of the roads.

The most popular joints in the awka are along that abakaliki street. Even to drive to BON hotel thats the only place with a serene environment, no road.

Anytime i am in that dead town i rather stay at the opposit of the express. Thank God for hilton leisure hotel on that side of the road.

No need to even come out of the hotel room, because its q waste of time. No roads, dead town.

The way you call the name of those hotels , I feel anxious to ask .....this Awka , it is in Spain or Near Beverly hills??
Quite a serene names for a cuzzy and balling City .....
Call me once you want to visit again, may be your car shock absorber needs maintenance....

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Do you know what road Network is, good road and good road Network no be thesame thing o, I can't believe you don't get it

Privatepart00:

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

Which stupid news? That a governor is going around to commision fast food and night club in a town without roads?

A governor that has never taken time to drive within the capital to see the state of roads?

I remember spending Nights when Geneva hotel was opened. Last time i was there and attempted to visit the hotel, could not believe the state of the roads.

The most popular joints in the awka are along that abakaliki street. Even to drive to BON hotel thats the only place with a serene environment, no road.

Anytime i am in that dead town i rather stay at the opposit of the express. Thank God for hilton leisure hotel on that side of the road.

No need to even come out of the hotel room, because its q waste of time. No roads, dead town.
Udele. may this name you bear continue to manifest in your life and may the way people see this name in real life be how they will see you. You chose a beautiful name for yourself. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jcoleworld911:

Everyday Supermarket is a group of companies. It ain't own by one person tho'he started it but now alot of Anambra people have invested in his business, and secondly everyday don't own workers, most of his boys is serving him not working for him

I can tell you about him very well because my girl once work with them before finally working with Fidelity Bank
bros dr Charles dimnwobi from mkporogwu is my boss, i don't how you know him or everyday group, i started with the organization 13years ago ,i am not making up stories or saying so that you can help me, i am just telling a story for the world to hear our voice,we started from rumuola branch, shortly after he handed over the one at oluobasanjo way by dline/ gra to his younger brother john ,the one at rumuigbo is on lease to his immediate younger brother ebere .is a group of company as you rightly said but is owned by one person, two of his brothers are using the name to run their own business in order to avoid double taxation.

I Never said he is owning workers, read my story so that you can understand where i am coming from before jumping into sympathetic conclusions. I no my story will mean nothing to you because we are here to praise and glorify our own not minding the pains of others.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Rupertek: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Gov Obiano performed excellently well for the good people of Anambra state

I'm impressed

Anambra state is in God hands I must say

You are impressed that governor Obiano attracted super markets to Anambra state? This is the mentality and mediocrity you people claim biafra will.be dubai of Africa.
Go round that awka and you will.be ashamed
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Rupertek: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
wiseoneking:
Udele. may this name you bear continue to manifest in your life and may the way people see this name in real life be how they will see you. You chose a beautiful name for yourself. Lol

You are the real Udele, the guy spoke the truth..go round that awka and you will.be ashamed of yourself
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by emmamajesty: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109693407:

Two bro, total now is 10
He is talking about Everyday not Roban
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Asour: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
lightskinnigga:
When they’re done with the hate campaign against the south east..they’ll see what we’ve achieved and start crying

Gash!

This is great but you make South easterners look like professional victims. Chill.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.

Lie again and die.

Usu ..
Anambra have the best road network in SE.

My GPS works perfectly well in my lovely state.

From Nnaka to ojoto 43min drive last Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chino chino! This your post fall hand abeg
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Privatepart00:

I wish I can shear a video I made on Sunday from Nnaka to ojoto last Sunday... Lot of good road network..

With my GPS working perfectly.. 45mins drive.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
I love my state and the good people of Anambra.

My governor is the best...
The in coming governor will continue the good work.

Anambra is not Imo , Abia or Lagos.
In APGA we stand. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Anambra has left the rest of Nigeria.

Awka is moving to fast to be compared to anywhere else in Nigeria

Guy stop this proudful attitude that is making other tribes especially my s.. brother to start hating lgbos instead learn to welcome others to shear lgbos glory with them.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Classicalman(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109684443:
Governor Obiano Tours Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket And Radopin Supermarket, Express Happiness At Quantum Of Investments Attracted By His Administration

Governor Willie Obiano's Aku Luo Uno Policy has continued to yield desired dividends.

The policy has no doubt attracted and birthed many investments into the Anambra economy.

Today, Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, Governor Obiano did a work tour of some of such facilities including Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket and Radopin Supermarket, all in Awka.

Expressing happiness that he is leaving Anambra better than he met it, Governor Obiano encouraged more people to invest in Anambra.

He called on ndi Anambra in the diaspora to support the incoming governor with their investments, and assured that security will continue, long after he leaves office because the incoming administration has demonstrated commitment to the security of life and property.

While thanking God that people are embracing the think home philosophy, he said that gone are the days when people invest only outside the state, emphasizing that such support will deepen prosperity across the state.

The Governor was recieved by owners of the respective businesses.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2171323509691263/
Rubbish Governor. When he couldn't fix roads in Awka and environs.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.

Are you sure of this ? Pls those who live there should confirm this .
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by okoh66(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bro you are right. No road in awka only the express. Awka is a piece is shit

udele1:

He should do and leave.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by okoh66(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yes he is right. I live in awka

RaisedByWolves:

Are you sure of this ? Pls those who live there should confirm this .
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

So you are telling us that the roads we are seeing in 's pictures are fake?
Mtcheww... Better focus on the Abuja you are hiding inside, Mr. Udele1
You people aren't ashamed of celebrating this nonsense things. How does it change your life.
You people are killing yourself anyhow because of Biafra.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
udele1:

[/s]

I can't speak for the Indigenes but your post sounds hate filled and biased. I have neve rbeen to that state but I won't take a word you are saying because you sound so bitter.

You should check the thread on mental health

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by RaisedByWolves: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
okoh66:
Yes he is right. I live in awka

Post evidence that you like there, post aphoto let nairlanders who live their confirm..

Because I have noticed a lot of people claim to be from or live in states they don't really on this forum alot
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by djmickymouse(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

I can't speak for the Indigenes but your post sounds hate filled and biased. I have neve rbeen to that state but I won't take a word you are saying because you sound so bitter.

You should check the thread on mental health

He actually is bitter, but the praises here are just too much, the truth is that awka no get road, and yes I'm from Aguleri after stanel if you pass that military check point na dead zone be that, before you enter Gariki, i pray Soludo takes the state to the next level, and yes Anambra road network is second to none
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109686596:

Anu do you know road to Awka? According to your dull brain no investments in southeast, I know the news really pain you
The only thing he knows is to spread false news about IPOB. If that man is actually an Igbo man the. I am sorry for his generations yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2022
horsepower102:
I remember on this forum when some people used to claim that shop rite will crush Igbo businesses.

Just few years later, igbos own all the major indigenous supermarket brands in Nigeria.

Just to name a few:

Roban
Everyday
Radopin
Ebeano
Priceless
Market Square

And so many others up coming
Are you serious? Market Square and Everyday is owned by Igbos? That's wonderful smiley
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
brandsoncharlie:

You people aren't ashamed of celebrating this nonsense things. How does it change your life.
You people are killing yourself anyhow because of Biafra.
[/s]Stop hating so you don't have stroke. undecided
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
udele1:

He should do and leave.
[/s] When you grow up without love. You believe the word is wicked. Hope you had motherly love.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Pentagon007: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109693266:
Everyday Emporium has ten shopping centres across Eastern regions
6 in Port Harcourt 2 in Owerri 1 in Asaba 1 in Awka
Awka shopping centre is Emporium 10
Everyday Emporium has 4 centers in Owerri.
1 at Ikenegbu 1 at World bank 1 at IMSU Junction 1 at MCC

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Zeezenho: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2022
lightskinnigga:
When they’re done with the hate campaign against the south east..they’ll see what we’ve achieved and start crying

Na the hate campaign they even add muscles to our bones,it makes us stronger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.