Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (28278 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

He is touring what he attracted to Anambra with his own policy.
If only your state is ran like Anambra, you would understand.

The visit is no big deal for us BTW. It is not a propaganda or anything but visiting what one convinced to come.

theres no other state where supermarkets have been established. anambra state is the first. this is very great. kudos to the governor for attracting supermarket. he deserves a third term in office

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Saynotoapc(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.

Anambra has the best road network in the whole of South East.
The annoying part now is how things are now expensive in Awka.
From food items, to housing down to transportation.
Me dey work my own transfer like this.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by KoshCAD: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

I dey tell you.
If you close their eyes and import them from their regions to Awka, Enugu City or Abakaliki, when they open their eyes they will ask you which Country is this? "Are we in Europe?"
Hahahahaha, ukpurumiri on the rise.

You think everyone is like you. Europe ko, Aurope ni. You for call am london na

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
wwwihy:
Snapping clubs, supermarkets and malls of private citizens in this 21st century and posting them on nairaland as ACHIEVEMENTS is childish...SMH
you dont know they suffer from inferiority complex and notice me attitude? grin grin
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by KoshCAD: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109690009:

What do you say when Yoruba governors tour private investments in their respective states or do you want me to show you evidence? Enemy of progress
I knew this old fool will find a way to mention yorubas on his village news just to be comfortable. Without mentioning yoruba, the fool won't feel fulfilled.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Lindodo20: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

Which stupid news? That a governor is going around to commision fast food and night club in a town without roads?

A governor that has never taken time to drive within the capital to see the state of roads?

I remember spending Nights when Geneva hotel was opened. Last time i was there and attempted to visit the hotel, could not believe the state of the roads.

The most popular joints in the awka are along that abakaliki street. Even to drive to BON hotel thats the only place with a serene environment, no road.

Anytime i am in that dead town i rather stay at the opposit of the express. Thank God for hilton leisure hotel on that side of the road.

No need to even come out of the hotel room, because its q waste of time. No roads, dead town.

Obi-cognac

E go still commission brothel & beer parlour for them before handing over to Soludogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
His hair dye is great
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by CUMIN: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Something that has been built for over 3 years this guy wan claim am part of the deeve
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by jahlove4jah: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1 po[color=#990000:
st=109686435]Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.
Thank you for saying the truth.

I was at Awka last week on a visit and wasn't impressed with the road network at Awka. Some of these beautiful pictures taken with drones are just like what you order on social media, mostimes they are different from what is delivered.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
slivertongue:
If Anambra were to be a country. It will surely be better organized than Nigeria.

Lies.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Systrom(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109685485:

Anambra has more than enough indigenous investors that's growing the state economy

Ibiza premium club opened two weeks ago in Awka
Why did Obi Cubana take so long to establish his club in Awka, his own state capital, meanwhile he opened clubs in Enugu and Owerri ?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Anambra has left the rest of Nigeria.

Awka is moving to fast to be compared to anywhere else in Nigeria

The whole Anambra is not up to the size of the smallest local Government in Kaduna grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
micflo28:
After Soludo’s tenure, Anambra will be a Hawaii in Africa. But why do these men see eateries and supermarkets as achievements instead of industries for production. Are we more hungry than we are jobbless?
I guess you were blind when he tour and commissioned industries he attracted in the state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
When they talk about malls supermarkets and clubs only people in Lagos, Abuja, pH, Owerri, Asaba and currently awka should comment
Not people with one or two in their cities.
Even people wey nothing dey their place follow dey put mouth.
If you think these establishments exists in your place please do well to list them otherwise mind your business. Anambrans can celebrate whatever and however they want, them stil get money pass you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
CUMIN:
Something that has been built for over 3 years this guy wan claim am part of the deeve
These shopping centres were opened during Christmas period

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na why El rufai go Commission ordinary eatery
Something wey plenty for Awka, it's not by size my guy
shortIGBOman:

The whole Anambra is not up to the size of the smallest local Government in Kaduna grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anambra has been a success story this 4th Republic no doubt.
Has been blessed with relative political stability and elected qualitative leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Dumb mind don come and Anambra is bigger than Lagos, Kaduna can't even be compare to Anambra in anywhere industries, urbanisation, services and commerce

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Quiny32323: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one na pure drunkard!!
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why on earth should we be celebrating these things.
These are basic things, but in Nigeria they're considered a magnificent achievement.
Mind you, I'm from Anambra
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Nawa o, I been think say na everyday he dey visit the stores sef.

Kudos to our Igbo brothers, they are doing well
that man called everyday is my boss ,this is a business we started with him from one location, today we have metamorphosed into 12 location and still counting ,most us who started with him are still struggling for survival, early last year he woke up and slashed the salaries of workers in the name of covid 19,under the covid he have opened more than 3 additional locations at expense of those working with him.

The greediness of an igboman cannot be over emphasized, we took him to court ,as write this we are still in court, our hope is in God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:

Which stupid news? That a governor is going around to commision fast food and night club in a town without roads?

A governor that has never taken time to drive within the capital to see the state of roads?

I remember spending Nights when Geneva hotel was opened. Last time i was there and attempted to visit the hotel, could not believe the state of the roads.

The most popular joints in the awka are along that abakaliki street. Even to drive to BON hotel thats the only place with a serene environment, no road.

Anytime i am in that dead town i rather stay at the opposit of the express. Thank God for hilton leisure hotel on that side of the road.

No need to even come out of the hotel room, because its q waste of time. No roads, dead town.
Pictures of you or your receipts in those hotels you mentioned or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Privatepart00: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
But Udele1 is right when he said there’s no road in the Awka town apart from the express own. Even the priest said same during the Christmas vigil mass at Pope John Paul the Second Major Seminary Okpuno Awka. The roads in and out of Awka are very bad . Don’t even talk about the one leading to tempsite or the one cutting across Roban stores and St John hotels Okpuno very bad . The priest said let’s be enjoying the lightning he did on the three flyovers via Christmas decorations. We hope Soludo will do better in fixing those roads.
Cc:
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Una no dey tire for propaganda. These are some of the inner city roads in Awka. There are well paved roads and flyovers in Awka, infact Anambra has the best road networks

Privatepart00:
But Udele1 is right when he said there’s no road in the Awka town apart from the express own. Even the priest said same during the Christmas vigil mass at Pope John Paul the Second Major Seminary Okpuno Awka. The roads in and out of Awka are very bad . Don’t even talk about the one leading to tempsite or the one cutting across Roban stores and St John hotels Okpuno very bad . The priest said let’s be enjoying the lightning he did on the three flyovers via Christmas decorations. We hope Soludo will do better in fixing those roads.
Cc:

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Onepeople:
that man called everyday is my boss ,this is a business we started with him from one location, today we have metamorphosed into 12 location and still counting ,most us who started with him are still struggling for survival, early last year he woke up and slashed the salaries of workers in the name of covid 19,under the covid he have opened more than 3 additional locations at expense of those working with him.

The greediness of an igboman cannot be over emphasized, we took him to court ,as write this we are still in court, our hope is in God.

Everyday Supermarket is a group of companies. It ain't own by one person tho'he started it but now alot of Anambra people have invested in his business, and secondly everyday don't own workers, most of his boys is serving him not working for him

I can tell you about him very well because my girl once work with them before finally working with Fidelity Bank

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
horsepower102:
I remember on this forum when some people used to claim that shop rite will crush Igbo businesses.

Just few years later, igbos own all the major indigenous supermarket brands in Nigeria.

Just to name a few:

Roban
Everyday
Radopin
Ebeano
Priceless
Market Square

And so many others up coming
Roban stores opened in Asaba during Christmas season
Roban current locations in the East

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.

The state ain't doing bad when it comes to indigenous investments. Most of the investments in the state are owned by indigenes
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by matm: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

He should do and leave.

Talk is the cheapest commodity on earth.Even if u think he didn't achieve anything,at least Umueri airport is there to be seen.
If u were a governor with d present economic recession dt sees Fg borrow to do every infrastructural work,tell me how u can build a tower of Babel for ur people.Leadership is not easy.If u think it is,start with ur wife and kids.And see how u will be resisted until u give up or start using beer parlour as ur new home.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
horsepower102:
I remember on this forum when some people used to claim that shop rite will crush Igbo businesses.

Just few years later, igbos own all the major indigenous supermarket brands in Nigeria.

Just to name a few:

Roban
Everyday
Radopin
Ebeano
Priceless
Market Square

And so many others up coming
Everyday Emporium has ten shopping centres across Eastern regions

6 in Port Harcourt
2 in Owerri
1 in Asaba
1 in Awka

Awka shopping centre is Emporium 10

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
This same Awka wey I visit last month abi another one. Have you seen Zik avenue abi Ester Obiako, infact all the road that leads to the square where they did the EastChela. I also visited Okpuno. You can say Awka needs more, which one is no road in Awka. There are major roads and there are inner street roads, please get it right, let's know what you mean by roads. Where we drove thru bad road was the road connect the express thru Roban, that's not a major road, and it'll be fixed soon. Awka na my second home o, we will not tolerate any slander

Privatepart00:
Cc:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

I dey tell you.
If you close their eyes and import them from their regions to Awka, Enugu City or Abakaliki, when they open their eyes they will ask you which Country is this? "Are we in Europe?"

You got.me on this .....lols ,...but is very true ,the Architecture of Awka now is something else, I have been in Awka for years, Awka is even asking for expansion of roads to take care of the the rush in investments .......

No Anambra son drinks in a bar without asking you the price of Cement now......

Just check my Signature....we know who we are and we don't make noise......our quality works speak for us .

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
There are five everyday in Owerri
post=109693266:

Everyday Emporium has ten shopping centres across Eastern regions

6 in Port Harcourt
2 in Owerri
1 in Asaba
1 in Awka

Awka shopping centre is Emporium 10

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.