Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) (28178 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by higgs: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Clueless Obiano.Right now Awka is choke full of refuse.Overfilled refuse dumps everywhere,none is being evacuated. Most roads are bad.I don't know who You people are trying to deceive with your propaganda. I pray Soludo does better.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2022
matm:

Talk is the cheapest commodity on earth.Even if u think he didn't achieve anything,at least Umueri airport is there to be seen.
If u were a governor with d present economic recession dt sees Fg borrow to do every infrastructural work,tell me how u can build a tower of Babel for ur people.Leadership is not easy.If u think it is,start with ur wife and kids.And see how u will be resisted until u give up or start using beer parlour as ur new home.

But its enough for the governor and chief of staff to buy property all over the world? The state account he met in + is now in -. What percentage is the airport compared to looted funds?

How much did he say the fake chinese company would use to build the aerotropolis? Isn't it over $2 billion? Where is the chinese company today?

State funds were eventually looted for that warehouse called airport.

Its people like you who know nothing about what happens within the government, that celebrate rubbish.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
I stay in Awka too, there are well paved roads and beautiful flyovers. Anambra generally has the best road networks. Soludo will take it a notch higher

Road network is totally different from motorable roads.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by udele1: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Pictures of you or your receipts in those hotels you mentioned or shut up.

Lol. Poverty done finish this one. Hotel is a luxury dream for u. grin grin cheesy

Only God knows how many pictures you will take the day u will sleep in a 3 star hotel. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by SmartPolician: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The whole Anambra is not up to the size of the smallest local Government in Kaduna grin grin

And so what?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by JoyReportsOnlin: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Our working governor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2022
slivertongue:
If Anambra were to be a country. It will surely be better organized than Nigeria.
You took the words right out of my mouth, my brother. Makes me wish for some things, but I don't want to cause wahala, so we just keep shining, showing the way.

As always, we have haters on this thread bashing left and right. Just simple appreciate what is on ground, no, you want to remind me that my glass is half empty, meanwhile my glass is filling up. Jealousy kee una grin
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Tumbulum: 2:47am On Jan 26, 2022
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.
you would more happy to read news like
Unknown gunmen behead commisioner and made barbecue with it on the street.
Ipob destroy good worth millions in upper iweka
2000 ESN murdered by the Nigeria military in Anambara.
But since the news is about a good thing happening in Igbo land. You brought out your best wailing voice and wailed like a woman in the labor room.Your blood pressure needs to be checked out.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109684443:
Governor Obiano Tours Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket And Radopin Supermarket, Express Happiness At Quantum Of Investments Attracted By His Administration

Governor Willie Obiano's Aku Luo Uno Policy has continued to yield desired dividends.

The policy has no doubt attracted and birthed many investments into the Anambra economy.

Today, Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, Governor Obiano did a work tour of some of such facilities including Stanel Facility, Everyday Supermarket and Radopin Supermarket, all in Awka.

Expressing happiness that he is leaving Anambra better than he met it, Governor Obiano encouraged more people to invest in Anambra.

He called on ndi Anambra in the diaspora to support the incoming governor with their investments, and assured that security will continue, long after he leaves office because the incoming administration has demonstrated commitment to the security of life and property.

While thanking God that people are embracing the think home philosophy, he said that gone are the days when people invest only outside the state, emphasizing that such support will deepen prosperity across the state.

The Governor was recieved by owners of the respective businesses.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2171323509691263/

The whole of Awka is littered with refuse-dumps and dirts everywhere..
And this drunkard is busy touring Supermarkets inside the same dirty Awka...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Igbos are coming back home to INVEST.....

Thank you Lord !!!
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2022
quote author=Duru009 post=109696054]Igbos are coming back home to INVEST.....

Thank you Lord !!![/quote]

Stanel stores, Everyday emporium, Roban stores, Radopin and others, Next cash and carry currently building shopping mall in Awka, these are all major shopping centres in Awka, Nnewi host Roban stores, Onitsha mall host Shoprite and others

These three indigenous shopping centres opened during Christmas season in Awka, with Anambra international cargo and passenger airport more indigenous investors aggressively investing at home, watch the video to see the beautiful shopping centres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPfZED1_ey0

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 4:39am On Jan 26, 2022
grin
udele1:
Very useless governor. No roads in that town. Governor moving around to commision supermarkets and malls, in the capital of the state, after 8 years.

Like the town is dead. Roads to the clubs and hotels. No road to anywhere except the express.

He should do and leave.
E PAIN YOU SO MUCH

Sorry okay.

With all writeup as how Anambra has lost it's investments to Asaba.

This news come shock you like shockwaves

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by globemoney01: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2022
udele1:

[s]But its enough for the governor and chief of staff to buy property all over the world? The state account he met in + is now in -. What percentage is the airport compared to looted funds?

How much did he say the fake chinese company would use to build the aerotropolis? Isn't it over $2 billion? Where is the chinese company today?

State funds were eventually looted for that warehouse called airport.

Its people like you who know nothing about what happens within the government, that celebrate rubbish.[/s]
show us receipts of how much he met lets compare to now. Receipts of Anambra economy before him vs now. Bring your receipts lets compare. face your ipob nonsense and leave Anambra and Obiano alone. Hes not the reason you failed in life. ewu

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109693266:

Everyday Emporium has ten shopping centres across Eastern regions

6 in Port Harcourt
2 in Owerri
1 in Asaba
1 in Awka

Awka shopping centre is Emporium 10

Everyday has up to 4 in owerri. Opened up new branches along MCC road and new owerri

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by OVB123: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2022
BKayy:

So you are telling us that the roads we are seeing in 's pictures are fake?
Mtcheww... Better focus on the Abuja you are hiding inside, Mr. Udele1
He is saying the truth. Anambra has no roads, except the enugu onitsha express way. The man has actually fail on infrastructures.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Onepeople:
bros dr Charles dimnwobi from mkporogwu is my boss, i don't how you know him or everyday group, i started with the organization 13years ago ,i am not making up stories or saying so that you can help me, i am just telling a story for the world to hear our voice,we started from rumuola branch, shortly after he handed over the one at oluobasanjo way by dline/ gra to his younger brother john ,the one at rumuigbo is on lease to his immediate younger brother ebere .is a group of company as you rightly said but is owned by one person, two of his brothers are using the name to run their own business in order to avoid double taxation.

I Never said he is owning workers, read my story so that you can understand where i am coming from before jumping into sympathetic conclusions. I no my story will mean nothing to you because we are here to praise and glorify our own not minding the pains of others.

How much does everyday pay it's workers?
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Onepeople:
that man called everyday is my boss ,this is a business we started with him from one location, today we have metamorphosed into 12 location and still counting, most us who started with him are still struggling for survival, early last year he woke up and slashed the salaries of workers in the name of covid 19,under the covid he have opened more than 3 additional locations at expense of those working with him.

The greediness of an igboman cannot be over emphasized, we took him to court ,as write this we are still in court, our hope is in God.

This is not good at all.
I pray you guys gets the justice you seek.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2022
eduj:

How much does everyday pay it's workers?
the thing is that most of us started as under graduate, so salaries then were between #9,000 to #12,000 to cashiers, as the business continues to grow we started employing graduates and paying them 25,000,as at today the graduate are paid 30,000,he used to pay them 40,000 ,as at earlier last year, he reduces salaries of all staff's across location,location manager's are paid 50,000,cashiers 40,000,sales supervisor's 40,000 while sales attendant's are paid 30,000.

Most of us who happened to be pioneering member of the organization felt he is undoing us,so we started with silent and peaceful agitation against the wicked policy,someone like me left as a manager whose salary initially stood at 90k,after the inhuman policy ,my salary that have not been reviewed for over 8years of committed services was reduced to 50k.

All most all the managers started resigning, some of us who felt we have benn an integral part of the company felt he should terminate our services and pay us termination benefits, we started our agitation with the use of company WhatsApp group to air our opinion, the agitation started gathering momentum , more staff's joined us ,so when he could not contained with it's again, he started by transferring most of us to lower departments just to frustrate us into resignation because he knows he can't sack us without any reason, so he is having the feeling that we might go to court. That was how we went to court.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Onepeople: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

This is not good at all.
I pray you guys gets the justice you seek.
bro thanks, is just a gamble, you know the country we are in, so our hope is God.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Nonexisting: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2022
udele1:

Lol. Poverty done finish this one. Hotel is a luxury dream for u. grin grin cheesy

Only God knows how many pictures you will take the day u will sleep in a 3 star hotel. grin grin cheesy
I have been in Geneva hotel Awka for over one week now and I pay over 30k per night here. I asked because I know low life like you who follow soldiers about in bushes with a camera hunting for ESN members can not afford to pay for some luxuries.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2022
slivertongue:
If Anambra were to be a country. It will surely be better organized than Nigeria.
not only in anambra but the whole of southeast,go to owerri,enugu,abakiliki,same thing,more and more Eastern investors are now buying lands, building big projects,siting industries and other development projects in the southeast ,that is the meaning of akuluno it means wealth that reach's the hometown not wealth that stop only in Lagos or Kano.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2022
OVB123:
He is saying the truth. Anambra has no roads, except the enugu onitsha express way. The man has actually fail on infrastructures.
Waiting person no go read for Nairaland, imagine another dumb skull saying Anambra don't have road except Enugu/Onitsha road grin grin these are empty brains that travel to Anambra state through online, just imagine this post grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2022
OVB123:
Do your state have better road network than Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by kelly72: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2022
One big difference between Willy Obiano and Peter Obi is that whereas Willy was so happy to commission supermarkets, Obi had more interest in manufacturing, and so opened more industries than supermarkets. They both did their bits but Peter Obi set a record that I hope Soludo can match and hopefully surpass.
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Jcoleworld911: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Onepeople post=109693738] bros dr Charles dimnwobi from mkporogwu is my boss, i don't how you know him or everyday group, i started with the organization 13years ago ,i am not making up stories or saying so that you can help me, i am just telling a story for the world to hear our voice,we started from rumuola branch, shortly after he handed over the one at oluobasanjo way by dline/ gra to his younger brother john ,the one at rumuigbo is on lease to his immediate younger brother ebere .is a group of company as you rightly said but is owned by one person, two of his brothers are using the name to run their own business in order to avoid double taxation.

I Never said he is owning workers, read my story so that you can understand where i am coming from before jumping into sympathetic conclusions. I no my story will mean nothing to you because we are here to praise and glorify our own not minding the pains of others. [/quote

I know everyday Supermarket more than you, my dad also owns a supermarket and he's a friend to everyday, everyday is over 30years in business, most of his boys is serving him, maybe you might be one of the cashiers, lemme tell me now, he doesn't own workers. About reducing your salary during lockdown, it might be true, my own company did same even tho' is a multi national

And yes everyday group is not own by one man again, he started the business but now so many investors has invested in the business, this you don't know
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by leicestercamper: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Ewu bag of gworo. Don't ever mention that name again if you don't want wahala

Abagworo:
Chino chino! This your post fall hand abeg
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2022
kelly72:
One big difference between Willy Obiano and Peter Obi is that whereas Willy was so happy to commission supermarkets, Obi had more interest in manufacturing, and so opened more industries than supermarkets. They both did their bits but Peter Obi set a record that I hope Soludo can match and hopefully surpass.
Obiano attracted Coscharis rice mill, Josan rice mill, Stine rice mill, Seahorse , Lyden farm, Ekcel farm, Chelsea farm and host of others , under Obiano that Anambra shoe and leather Market was built at Nkwelle, under Obiano that Anambra shoes automated manufacturing complex was built, campaign is over, and APGA won get over it

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by leicestercamper: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

Are you sure of this ? Pls those who live there should confirm this .

He told a lie due to envy, I live in Awka

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by leicestercamper: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
higgs:
Clueless Obiano.Right now Awka is choke full of refuse.Overfilled refuse dumps everywhere,none is being evacuated. Most roads are bad.I don't know who You people are trying to deceive with your propaganda. I pray Soludo does better.
[/s]

Liar. Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja
Re: Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) by wiseoneking: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Rupertek:

You are the real Udele, the guy spoke the truth..go round that awka and you will.be ashamed of yourself
Udele 2, I wasn't referring to you but to Udele 1. Learn how to mind your business so that you will live long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet / INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.