Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) (71914 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is not fair naa.
The man has no conscience. Someone saved your life but you decided to pay her back this way. Karma is loading.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by wisdom042(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
If I’m the one he will return the kidney o or I use both police and DSS to arrest his ungrateful ass.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
I can't donate my organs to anybody. Call it selfishness, I don't give a fvck.

Why would someone call it selfishness is it his or her own , if I don't want to it shouldn't be a prob walai
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
joyfull120:
This gender called men!!!

But what do you expect? When we don't respect ourselves. He has obviously slept with her and has found out how worthless she is.
Moves to the next unsuspecting victim

Please stop demonzing men cos some of you ladies are worse.

I read a similar news of a guy getting dumped by a lady after donating his organ too. You ladies should stop shouting "men, men" it's a human thing and it's called selfishness...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hard lesson. She should have gotten married first in court before doing it. No boyfriend or girlfriend can he trusted in relationship. But if you were both married and he wants a divorce, you can sue him and make claims.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
She said he told her: "You only donated your kidney to look good".

Hmmm and he didn't make such comment when she wanted to help him out ooo chaii...

Don't be surprised he is Nigerian

I feel for her sha, don't worry you will certainly get another dude that will rate u high...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Lool, hahahha
I can't do it tho, but not out of Blind romantic love

Too bad for her, but she was also Genuinely selfless and, no Not Stupid at all...
She only met the wrong person unfortunately
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nothing to worry about. According to his word he said if truly you are meant for each other God will perfect it at the end. If otherwise move on. It is not a do or die affairs.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

What if you need an organ?
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Toks2008:

All these clueless ladies and their mindset.

That he has an affair with another lady does not mean he does not love and cherish you.

I don't know where this foolish mentality of ladies emanates from. Once a guy sleeps with another lady GBAM! they conclude he does not love them then they dump him for another more terribly cheat...

May GOD give these ladies insight.
Wth are you saying??!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by HustlerGurl(f): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Life goes on

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Lool, hahahha
I can't do it tho, but not out of Blind romantic love

Too bad for her, but she was also Genuinely selfless and, no Not Stupid at all...
She only met the wrong person unfortunately

Yes, she was selfless but also foolish. Bro, donating one's organ is no child's play. Once you donate it, you gonna live most part of your life by medical rules and it would be so unfortunate to have a wicked partner at that period.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Egbeunique29: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mumu of the highest others ���

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Nothing to worry about. According to his word he said if truly you are meant for each other God will perfect it at the end. If otherwise move on. It is not a do or die affairs.

Have you donated your kidney or organs before? If not, your post was insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairaman66:

What if you need an organ?

I hope I ain't gonna be in such situation. I live the right way and I don't do things that will endanger my organs. Although, we can only hope for the best.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, she was selfless but also foolish. Bro, donating one's organ is no child's play. Once you donate it, you gonna live most part of your life by medical rules and it would be so unfortunate to have a wicked partner at that period.

Don't call her foolish... You don't know the full story and did not feel the full emotions of their (or Her, cos she seems to be the only one obviously) love and relationship,
The whole Journey, only she knows it...
She was selfless, she was not foolish

We live in bad days, people would be ungrateful, wicked, lovers of themselves, selfish, etc. Etc....

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
wisdom042:
If I’m the one he will return the kidney o or I use both police and DSS to arrest his ungrateful ass.

Did she tell you they had legal agreement?
undecided
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Don't call her foolish... You don't know the full story and did not feel the full emotions of their (or Her, cos she seems to be the only one obviously) love and relationship,
The whole Journey, only she knows it...
She was selfless, she was not foolish

We live in bad days, people would be ungrateful, wicked, lovers of themselves, selfish, etc. Etc....

I used the word "foolish" not to insult her but to feel pity for her selfless act. Such act is not appreciated in the world we are today. She should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by scait(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Donate the only one left to your next boyfriend. grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mvena:
Kidney wey I suppose use take cash out nai person go donate cause of love
120 million now in Malaysia
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nosayer: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starlight252:

Abi now.
Love is almost synonymous to gambling these days...

That's because real love is far more deeper than that and it's as if we are lacking the capacity to truly love these days.

All we have are emotions fuelled by some love songs music and soap operas
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Thebig4: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
It was not meant to be, meanwhile that shouldn't stop you from donating or helping ur boyfriend if it calls for it.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by womenareapess: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZETzujNU77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
so emotional embarassed

I thought is was those black baboons called naija woman getting dumb after donating her kidney, undecided
Those self entitle greedy bastard won't dear even donating her fingernails undecided

As for this beautiful girl! Don't worry you will find someone way better than your ex!

NAIJA women are useless..... All of them.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZETzujNU77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Man's inhumanity to man. Pure wickedness in high places.
She donated her kidney to look good, kaii this one touch me.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sematec(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
meaning they actually paid her for the kidney or what smiley
Nigerians girls they will collect the kidney back
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by od501: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kriss216:

But, you dey donate your sperm give daughters of Eve cheesy cheesy

There are more where that came from.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starlight252:

Abi now.
Love is almost synonymous to gambling these days...

Love is not a gamble people just don’t know what love is. They are mixing infatuation, lust and manipulation with love.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Tv122: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Honestly you are a Gee
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kwasoly(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Toks2008:

All these clueless ladies and their mindset.

That he has an affair with another lady does not mean he does not love and cherish you.

I don't know where this foolish mentality of ladies emanates from. Once a guy sleeps with another lady GBAM! they conclude he does not love them then they dump him for another more terribly cheat...

May GOD give these ladies insight.

Young Man close ur mouth and stop talking trash is this the subject matter?
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
It will be interesting to know why a man living by mercy of God through the kind heart of a woman will let her down.

Some people just dont know, they dont know at all that a day shall come.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
joyfull120:
This gender called men!!!

But what do you expect? When we don't respect ourselves. He has obviously slept with her and has found out how worthless she is.
Moves to the next unsuspecting victim

Thank God you assumed she's #Worthless.

Sometimes, we don't know you ladies much, till after the sex.
That is when we make a decision to order not to date further.

But ladies see sex as an act of commitment that should cement the rship...not knowing that it is just a part of the vetting process for the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.