Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) (71869 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Bola146(f): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Shut up. Like shut the fúck up. Your comments just irritate me most of the time

Old fool! Ewu! Those are you names

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by sirchem(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2022
feel for her sha, don't worry you will certainly get another
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did that out of love.. shocked
Same way a guy donated his own kidney the other day..the same thing is repeating itself..

Get a grip of yourself and move on..next time think and consider many things before taking such huge risk..

Well said. I don’t like this idea of counting things you did for a loved one. Whatever you gave was out of love and because you felt they deserve it. If it ends badly, move on and donate the second kidney if you wish. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. I don’t like this idea of counting things you did for a loved one. Whatever you gave was out of love and because you felt they deserve it. If it ends badly, move on and donate the second kidney if you wish. cheesy
Exactly Pocotua cheesy
Make she enjoy herself abeg..life no get duplicate.. grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Go collect ur kidney back
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Same way a guy donated his own kidney the other day..the same thing is repeating itself..

Get a grip of yourself and move on..next time think and consider many things before taking such huge risk..
oyinbo be smoking love "love is blind love is blind" lol. Let the sharp guy live in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
oyinbo be smoking love "love is blind love is blind" lol. Let the sharp guy live in peace
Comrade you are spiking up vawulence.. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Moral lesson: do Court marriage, it's for your own good.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ebonygeek(f): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Bola146:

Lol ironically you're older than me, but sense you no get. Irritating fellow
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2022
I'll disown any stupid child...LOVE GBUOGI THERE!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Such a mean guy undecided
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Bola146(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Lol ironically you're older than me, but sense you no get. Irritating fellow

Get help ASAP before it's too late for you! Shit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Raychee(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Toks2008:

That he has an affair with another lady does not mean he does not love and cherish you.

I don't know where this foolish mentality of ladies emanates from. Once a guy sleeps with another lady GBAM! they conclude he does not love them then they dump him for another more terribly cheat...

May GOD give these ladies insight.

That she has an affair with another man does not mean she does not love and cherish you.

I don't know where this foolish mentality of men emanates from. Once a girl sleeps with another guy GBAM! they conclude she does not love them then they dump her for another more terrible cheat...

May GOD give these guys insight.

Can you see how ridiculous you sound?
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2022
[Eweeeeee kukuma kill mequote author=Kriss216 post=109687076]
But, you dey donate your sperm give daughters of Eve cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Starlight252:

Abi now.
Love is almost synonymous to gambling these days...
Lol aptly
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
It's unfortunate......

[img]https://c./webmOTtC-woAAAAC/419-scam.gif[/img]
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How your comments has taken a new turn lately. Only one thing can explain that: a redpiller been smashing you lately.
How impressive? TRP is life cheesy
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
iTearHerToto:
How your comments has taken a new turn lately. Only one thing can explain that: a redpiller been smashing you lately.
How impressive? TRP is life cheesy
No y've bee the one oo..
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No y've bee the one oo..
I don't fvck dwarfs sad
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Raychee:

That she has an affair with another man does not mean she does not love and cherish you.

I don't know where this foolish mentality of men emanates from. Once a girl sleeps with another guy GBAM! they conclude she does not love them then they dump her for another more terrible cheat...

May GOD give these guys insight.

Can you see how ridiculous you sound?

Will you just stop this foolishness?

What Is the basis for quoting me to write that rubbish?

Who is holding you not to sleep with all the men in the world.

Saying I sound ridiculous when in actual fact you sound utterly foolish.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Donthedon: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
E be things.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE.

Contact via the number on the picture below

Thanks

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
iTearHerToto:
I don't fvck dwarfs sad
Really?
But a dwarf birthed you na? cry grin
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really?
But a dwarf birthed you na? cry grin
If there's a dwarf in my lineage they be thrown out like trash angry
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
iTearHerToto:
If there's a dwarf in my lineage they be thrown out like trash angry
Thanks for proving me right..
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Raychee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Will you just stop this foolishness?

What Is the basis for quoting me to write that rubbish?

Who is holding you not to sleep with all the men in the world.

Saying I sound ridiculous when in actual fact you sound utterly foolish.

Lmao. That's all i have to say to you. Everyone or at least every sane person can clearly decipher who is the foolish one between both of us. I can't say for the yaba left patients and potential patients.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
franchasng:
love has always been a gamble since the ages not just now.

The number one quality any lady or guy should look out for when choosing a partner is not just romantic feelings and compatibility, but conscience. Does that guy or lady you want to date or marry have human conscience? Is he or she empathetic? Someone with human conscience won't do this no matter what.

Many people lack human conscience and that's why they treat other people anyhow, no iota of empathy.

Now the question is how do you know someone that has human conscience and empathy? Closely observe how he or she treat other people, especially those below him or her in all indices of life. From there, you will know if he or she has conscience or not.
You are so right about this.Getting someone who has conscience and not faking it is also very difficult. Wicked and complex world we live in
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by franchasng: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are so right about this.Getting someone who has conscience and not faking it is also very difficult. Wicked and complex world we live in
it is not that difficult if you don't allow other superficial qualities of the person to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Just observe how he or she relates with people below him in the societal ladder. That will give you a glimpse of who he or she is outside romantic feelings and connection
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
franchasng:
it is not that difficult if you don't allow other superficial qualities of the person to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Just observe how he or she relates with people below him in the societal ladder. That will give you a glimpse of who he or she is outside romantic feelings and connection
Exactly, I can't deal with people who look down on others it's a complete turn off.Hope your day was fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Mrforexlord: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
imagine a girl donating her kidney to me she is mine forever, some men can't have peace with their wickedness
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by franchasng: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, I can't deal with people who look down on others it's a complete turn off.Hope your day was fine.
My day was great and yours, hope u good?
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Pumpumking: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nmezor:
Such a mean guy undecided

No no no no...i aint mean, am a lover not a fighter, i swaar....do u were thong please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.