Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) (71934 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by OmegaAutos: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Elsueno: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thats something u only share with family, not boyfriend!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Owen247: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
joyfull120:
This gender called men!!!

But what do you expect? When we don't respect ourselves. He has obviously slept with her and has found out how worthless she is.
Moves to the next unsuspecting victim
Pls no talk like dat, she is not worthless abeg.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by storm001(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dude is should have done better. This is a wife material
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Have you donated your kidney or organs before? If not, your post was insensitive.
Not really but if you need my help let me know, take care.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

I hope I ain't gonna be in such situation. I live the right way and I don't do things that will endanger my organs. Although, we can only hope for the best.

Life is full of surprises!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Innocentbaloo: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wickedness of the highest order........................ But remember karma is a bitch.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ume1000: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
joyfull120:
This gender called men!!!

But what do you expect? When we don't respect ourselves. He has obviously slept with her and has found out how worthless she is.
Moves to the next unsuspecting victim
no know say men na gender before oh shocked
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Wth are you saying!

This is the lady's side of the story but this is how it usually plays out.

The lady expects the guy not to be with any other lady because of the help she rendered.

The guy probably appreciates her so well but still feel the urge to be with another lady without possibly dumping her.

She starts to give him serious heat and perhaps reminding him always that but for her he wouldn't be alive.

Guy got tired and opted out.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maxibranic:
when I saw the topic and images I was not surprised it wasn't a Nigerian lady.. if it was naija lady Omo both of them will surely die that day she was dumped.. Naija lady can't risk it
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
You even go far which 9ja lady go sacrifice like this as far as donating her kidney to a boyfriend? Na movie set we dey watch am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
1-1 Draw.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
I gave it to my dogs for lunch. Tasty AF!!
TPound:

angry
Wey my testicles
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by SocialJustice: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Madam recall your kidney, you no dash again.
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
When it's not that you want to die....

Figuratively and literally!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bleep love!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did that out of love.. shocked
Same way a guy donated his own kidney the other day..the same thing is repeating itself..

Get a grip of yourself and move on..next time think and consider many things before taking such huge risk..

I no understand again oo. just dis afternoon, I had to let u know I liked a comment from you, something I never imagined I would do.
now, this.
second time I'm liking your a comment from you today.
it seems you have changed for d better cool
good night
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by BRAINCRASH(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
She gave a part of her life to the young man...and he felt its time to quit,...something bigger might be quiting for him in front,...one day he will remember her but it will be too late,..A woman that gave her organ is worth more than gold...I love her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Maxibranic:
when I saw the topic and images I was not surprised it wasn't a Nigerian lady.. if it was naija lady Omo both of them will surely die that day she was dumped.. Naija lady can't risk it
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Which Naija lady will give a guy her kidney? undecided
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by 1budre0: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2022
FIXED MATCH;
SINGLE TWO*ODD#
KICKOFF THIS MIDNIGHT;

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by goodheart01: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:

But, you dey donate your sperm give daughters of Eve cheesy cheesy

Comrade na wetin naa?? Why u wan put the guy for high jump?
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Edidemdonsms: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2022
That bad
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Edidemdonsms: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Am new here
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Lie shocked
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by jeysynsound: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Edidemdonsms: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2022
sad shocked sad
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Edidemdonsms: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2022
shocked cool embarassed
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by tydi(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2022
psalmylee:
That one na old story my guy..

For where??

Dey there!!
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by TheGift: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2022
To tell someone that they only donated their kidney to look good, is not a good look when their kidney is the one thing that kept you alive..

How insensitive, How care-less, How callous… So thoughtless.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Zedwen: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2022
It is well
Re: Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Timbar: 1:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Wahala be like wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Man. / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.