Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song (49399 Views)

Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Lastmankc(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nah the guy loose.If I am the one,I will bang her puss*y mercilessly before divorcing her.

1 Like

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Habib101: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ha'a singers they bring joy to lovers by singing good song that tourch the heart and soul, but this one they separate relationships and marriage so am confused
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Lie shocked
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by juman(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Lastmankc:
Nah the guy loose.If I am the one,I will bang her puss*y mercilessly before divorcing her.

You are joking.
They already tired of sex before marriage.
World of today where they live together for many years before their wedding day.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by juman(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2022
No more saddam o, but their country is still very bad and backward in terms of mismanagement.
Their leaders are very corrupt.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by jeysynsound: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by SoapQueen(f): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Who sang such a dumb song in the first place? And why to their DJs okay such??
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Zedwen: 1:25am On Jan 26, 2022
What a world
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Pimine: 2:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Aswearugaaad

The spirit of Jezebel cheesy
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by richboy7(m): 3:22am On Jan 26, 2022
She's just dancing to the rhythm of the song na not really minding the lyrics
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 26, 2022
The way men insult women ehhh, they will soon realize their folly that they black woman they insult is their God and creator. They don’t even bother to find out why they have such an innate hatred for women and why they oppress them. They have been deceived by the enemy whom gave that useless creation story in the Bible. And they wonder why the pope worship a black woman statue in secret but will come out and give them white male Jesus statue to worship in public.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by ufotunang: 4:00am On Jan 26, 2022
She wants to become the head of the family and control her husband.... when a man is the head of the family... let her go back to her parents house and control her parents
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by SPLENDID25(m): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
The girl no try, at the same time, Men in islam marriage are the judge, jury and executioner grin

Na only 3 times he needs to say he don divorce am and it becomes law grin

No court settlement or obligations grin
Exactly. But they simp alot during courtship, but regain their senses after marriage.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by abbey621(m): 4:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Man like Jordan, no time for rubbish. Man be like..................

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Emmaculate77(m): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2022
post=109692690:
Naso e dey easy to divorce woman ?

In truth it's only a woman that wants you to divorce her that you can divorce if not its till death do you part.

Do you mean after the man must have beaten the woman to death or the woman stabbing or giving him cockroach poison?
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Emma1Oj(m): 5:50am On Jan 26, 2022
I know no be naija.. hey get topic I go read I go beat my chest tell u say na naija with opening it.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by vicfajeze: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2022
LIKE BUHARI BROS?
Baawaa:

The groom is a real man not push and start man.
The singer of that song must be from kingdom of darkness
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by otabaotaba: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Loooool
Abeg I don laugh tired
And them no fit ban the song?
And brides are still requesting for the song?
Lol this one weak me
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by 8stargeneral: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2022
D man get balls...imagine controlling u like PS2 in ur own house
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Moneyboyz: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Waiting for MUMMY G.O opinion on this song.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Ara21(f): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2022
I can't stop laughing. The way guys on Nairaland attack ladies. In the previous thread a lady donated her kidney for her man and he dumped her, it was okay by all of you now this one wants to dominate see insult.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Rottymy: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by adebayo3449(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
The girl no try, at the same time, Men in islam marriage are the judge, jury and executioner grin

Na only 3 times he needs to say he don divorce am and it becomes law grin

No court settlement or obligations grin
Knowledge is power.
Half knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Myer(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGo6ZytAEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol interestingly I don't see any female commenting on this post. Even the feminists agree she took it too far.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by alabo1: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZGo6ZytAEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Most marriages in the middle East are arranged with the bride having no say.
Could be the lady did not really want the marriage and was hoping for this very outcome. Don't forget there is a precedent.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Arabk25: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2022
How will she request and dance to such evil song in the present of her in-laws and you expect the man to dance alongside with you. She must be a fool that man a bottle of life. And he should also go and give Thanksgiving because God done deliver am I like that song. Any woman way dance to such song should be divorced immediately.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by willexyaho(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Hope they shared food before all this "I no do again"
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

This stvpid bitch again. Stop posting on this forum.

Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2022
You'll marry the one that will dominate you without playing songs
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

This stvpid bitch again. Stop posting on this forum.

Worshipping a black woman will get you all the riches in the world. Ask the Vatican church that has all the riches in this world.
Re: Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song by mrdipye(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / When your bae says "I love you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.