Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! (690 Views)

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by NotNairalandi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2011
guys what are the lies you told your girl friend only just to get her heart when you where wooing her and which you may be thinking how to tell her now that you have gotten her that you lied to her then?
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2011
you start it off then we follow
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by MMM2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
i dont lie undecided
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by LongOne1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
You want to borrow some people's lines?

Or improve your chiking skills?
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2011
Well i didnt lie to my girlfriend because for one thing she's not nigerian and for another thing she is white.But back then when i was dating naija babes i use to lie a lot to them.I remember this delta igbo babe wey i track back then i lied to her that i am related to James Ibori the then Governor of delta state and the babe open leg for me one time grin grin
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by ANTIsex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^^ funny u, grin grin grin grin. but read my statues angry angry angry angry angry , i always lied does days say i get cash when i knew i was broke. lol but now, no time to lie
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
I love you
Re: The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! by Andrew3(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
REALITY101:

I love you
kai na una dey make ladies dey heart hardened angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. / Anytime I Have A Guy. . . / Paying Compliments The Right Way By Marni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.