Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) (34287 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by victorazy(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..

Must you abuse?
Attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Aidejay(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..
you're talking like you don't know righteousness2
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
victorazy:

Must you abuse?
Attention seeker.
Mentally ok is not an abuse.. undecided
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:
you're talking like you don't know righteousness2
I do know him..but that statement is really disgusting..
uthlaw:
not confidence, but age is counting... If you don't gerrit!
I get it cheesy
You ehnn..I get it oo before you call me a feminist.. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by nkemoma(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!

Oga

Be careful this morning
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Bellotelli: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Some would definitely say yes... May the odds be in your favour grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Jackipapa: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2022
The Bible is coming out real, God cannot lie!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2022
WiszyFraud:

Saying a man of god is not mentally okay might disqualify you from making heaven lipsrsealed
grin grin
My heaven is here.. wink
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by kernniejay(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2022
helinues:
Hanty fit don tired of going to Shiloh...

grin
This man, you are terrible walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by ObaKlaz: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.
I'm sorry to break it to ya, buddy... She's with me rn. We had mindblowing sex last night and I made her wear her WonderWoman costume for the showdown. cheesy grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Bridget95(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Staged

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
ashantec0556:
See something

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.
U do learn am , Sabi am, now USe am make money. Now u wan teach us make we begin teach other people way go teach other people way no go use am make money. Lol
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Afamsi:
The world has turned down side up
you're right bro
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Tannhauser(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss

Stop trying to twist the narrative.

That Nigga is seriously redpillled. If he were a simp, she would NEVER, repeat NEVER kneel down for him. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by kendological(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!
Jesus has always been coming, make we hear something.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
ashantec0556:
See something

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.
U do learn am , Sabi am, now USe am make money. Now u wan teach us make we begin teach other people way go teach other people way no go use am make money buy building and implementation.Lol
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Blacksavage: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
When you don do search for husband for thirty something years,you see say omo i no get choice ooh
This one i no go allow this one pass meeeeee by grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I get it cheesy
You ehnn..I get it oo before you call me a feminist.. wink cheesy
no I fear you pass...ur mouth fit kill person, I de always drag u to laff!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by kernniejay(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:
Way forward. But is he still gonna pay for her price? Since she's the one proposing
Chai! What an intelligent question!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
uthlaw:
no I fear you pass...ur mouth fit kill person, I de always drag u to laff!
Thanks for making me smile.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Solofresh2: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:
Way forward. But is he still gonna pay for her price? Since she's the one proposing

What do you mean by that?
Bride price for banny wey one niggarrr go don fvck tire?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Na dem sabi oo
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by iExplore(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss

Rest
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Britain4(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Fake news
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
iExplore:

Rest
grin
I want to cry.. cry cry cry
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by izubext007: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Turn around
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for making me smile.. cheesy grin
no no, u are the one that always make me laugh with your replies,you de try as u de reply almost everyone that mentioned you....you be real lady!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2022
uthlaw:
no no, u are the one that always make me laugh with your replies,you de try as u de reply almost everyone that mentioned you....you be real lady!
Thank you uthlaw I appreciate.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by pansophist(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry

You don de wake small small. Time has a way of humbling us all cool
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by trippleKAY(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.
if u offend her, just no sleep for house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.