Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) (34268 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:

It's like your brain is touching!

Guys are usually the ones who kneel but in this case, the woman was the one who knelt down to ask for the guy's handing marriage.

Or are you blind?
Did the guy kneel?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did the guy kneel?

Ok..he didn't kneel BECAUSE HE IS A REDPILLER!

But a SIMP LIKE YOU WILL DEFINITELY KNEEL for a lady you will sell your papa land and train in school and buy her everything she desires from iPhone to sanitary pad for years and in the end, after you kneel, she will tear you slap and say you are embarrassing her and walk away from the relationship.

GET THE PICTURE? cool
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:

Ok..he didn't kneel BECAUSE HE IS A REDPILLER!

But a SIMP LIKE YOU WILL DEFINITELY KNEEL for a lady you will sell your papa land and train in school and buy her everything she desires from iPhone to sanitary pad for years and in the end, after you kneel, she will tear you slap and say you are embarrassing her and walk away from the relationship.

GET THE PICTURE? cool
Unfortunately but you don't know me..so what made you jump into conclusion?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Joseph08(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
I'm not sure the boyfriend is broke I trust my Nigerian girls grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by dododawa1: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Decryptor(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Unfortunately but you don't know me.. so what made you jump into conclusion?

Your numerous comments on NL vilifying the actions and inactions of women in disfavor of men
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Munzy14(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!
Evange on rampage... grin grin

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:

Your numerous comments on NL vilifying the actions and inactions of women in disfavor of men
You seem to misunderstand me tho..my comment doesn't favor any gender it's just that you guys on here seem to despise women hence your conclusion..

It's called speaking for what's right the way it should be..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by blasted12: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
24brains:
[s]pride kee you there. what men can do, women does it better!!![/s]
I don't blame you. You'll understand better when you reach my age

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by treatise: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,

The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!

From your submission:A nimal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology, it follows vaccination and CS operation are a sin.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Munzy14(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well....

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by franchasng: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonsense practice. angry

I hope she will pay his groom price too and also bring money to rent apartment, fund the wedding and family upkeep?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by franchasng: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry
Comedians full this forum cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry

12yrs? grin grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Shalommy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
See simp everywhere. When women start controlling men, you'll all cry feminists. Nonsense
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by when2(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..

Everything is wrong about it. It seems you men have decide to relinquish your birthright to the women in the name of modernization.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:
Way forward. But is he still gonna pay for her price? Since she's the one proposing
NO
NO
NOOOO
Abeg future eyebrows come propose to me asap
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
when2:

Everything is wrong about it. It seems you men have decide to relinquish your birthright to the women in the name of modernization.
And how does a woman proposing relinquish one's birthright?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Backlaw406(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is certainly the era where we don't and can't differentiate between a skit and a reality undecided

Well,if it's not a skit,then I must say she's indeed woman enough to do this..And the man is also man enough to accept tongue. Just like I've said countless of times here that if I'm to ever propose at all,na the banny go knee down do am undecided. While I'll be sitting down.....Then I'll now ask her--"Afa,your mind don ready to settle down,yes or no?"
Alpha male, I salute oo
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Eriata ese is still delaying me
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by when2(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how does a woman proposing relinquish one's birthright?

Even a blind man can see what is wrong there.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
when2:

Even a blind man can see what is wrong there.
Tell me..
I don't believe mere words..prove your point..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Afamsi:
The world has turned down side up
Didn't turn upside at all.
It was someone like you that ensured men would kneel before women during proposals and other men followed sheepishly.

It was someone like you who sat down & wrote the Bible & Quran. Some went as far as writing hymns in a bid to reverence God their own way.

It was someone like you who sat down and ensured people like you wore English suits and wedding gowns to wedding.

It was someone like you who ensured English is spoken across countries thereby using it as a measure of intelligence.

It was someone like you who ensured Rings should be used to represent bond between people.

It was someone like you who claimed he discovered River Niger, meanwhile Nigerians were using that River before he stepped his feet into it.

None of these was orchestrated by GOD himself.
They were all made by men for men.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by riczy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
samobif309:
This is not proper as a Nigerian
day there make pant they wear u! few things are proper in this country if any truly
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by seyz91(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
That lady fine die no be small
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Laeroy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,

JESUS is Coming Quickly!

There's nothing called Rapture, ironically it does happen only when you die.....
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Boniwhite: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..
Ferminist attack dog
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
Ferminist attack dog
Thanks.. cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by anoziechi(f): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
I know say no be for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.