Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) (34269 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by McOluOmo: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is certainly the era where we don't and can't differentiate between a skit and a reality undecided

Well,if it's not a skit,then I must say she's indeed woman enough to do this..And the man is also man enough to accept tongue. Just like I've said countless of times here that if I'm to ever propose at all,na the banny go knee down do am undecided. While I'll be sitting down.....Then I'll now ask her--"Afa,your mind don ready to settle down,yes or no?"

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Adlac(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!

Your captions about ends signs are real, but jesus is never the way!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:
You don de wake small small. Time has a way of humbling us all cool
Hahahahaha!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by flokii: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice one.. the lady must have gotten tired of constant kissing and bend bend in the oza room yet no ring. Luckily for her, it paid off.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by blasted12: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
I am totally against this. I consider it totally unAfrican to propose marriage in public talk less of a woman making the proposal. Proposing to your intended in public is called 'ambushing' and it's intended to pressure him/her into making an important lifelong decision with serious consequences without having the time to think it through. Any proposal of marriage has to be fully thought through and not made on impulse. Any lady that tries that on me will get a resounding NO!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Vimafidon(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,

The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!

*Haba, Oga calm down na, doomsday prophet grin*
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you uthlaw I appreciate.. cheesy
you welcome!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by lanre316: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.

Go back to sleep and dream on, she will propose one day
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by olisaEze(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2022
She just chook ring for im hand waka comot, the guyman has already learnt not to argue with his spouse wen she’s in her zone!

Dis two don already finish everything wen married people dey do sinceee!

They both look like they’re a step away from being called senior citizens, prolly been 'courting' since before Obj handed over to Yar'Adua! grin

But dis uncle sha, all ur hair don almost fall comot and she still had to be the one to propose??

Comrade no be so na! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Sucolee(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Downtown
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Vimafidon(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,

JESUS is Coming Quickly!

*Even the scripture gives approval of this In Isaiah 4:1: “And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes...
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by godofuck231: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2022
helinues:
Hanty fit don tired of going to Shiloh...

grin
you have been secretly drinking origin, too much wisdom
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by IbadeHQ: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry

12 years u say. What are guys exploring?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Aguilar(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.
idiot. in your dreams.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Aguilar(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry
idiot. Continue to dey form feminity. No go marry
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by TheABOMINATION: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,

JESUS is Coming Quickly!

How woman proposing to a man take be abomination?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by victorazy(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mentally ok is not an abuse.. undecided

The connotation shows it was abuse. You see a grown man and your asking if he is mentally OK when he was not in market square naked.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by 24brains(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is certainly the era where we don't and can't differentiate between a skit and a reality undecided

Well,if it's not a skit,then I must say she's indeed woman enough to do this..And the man is also man enough to accept tongue. Just like I've said countless of times here that if I'm to ever propose at all,na the banny go knee down do am undecided. While I'll be sitting down.....Then I'll now ask her--"Afa,your mind don ready to settle down,yes or no?"
bad guy. na so e surpose be jor.

na we wan carry burden, na we still dey kneel down beg? impossicant!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
victorazy:

The connotation shows it was abuse. You see a grown man and your asking if he is mentally OK when he was not in market square naked.
He might be suffering from some mental stress/illness..
Everyone do once in a while..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by ProElite: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEF06BMCyt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

...did she die........
If u like a man, No crime in telling it
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by victorazy(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He might be suffering from some mental stress/illness..
Everyone do once in a while..

And what was his response to you?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2022
victorazy:

And what was his response to you?
I don't need his response to depict that.. it's all based on psychology..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by 24brains(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2022
blasted12:
I am totally against this. I consider it totally unAfrican to propose marriage in public talk less of a woman making the proposal. Proposing to your intended in public is called 'ambushing' and it's intended to pressure him/her into making an important lifelong decision with serious consequences without having the time to think it through. Any proposal of marriage has to be fully thought through and not made on impulse. Any lady that tries that on me will get a resounding NO!
pride kee you there. what men can do, women does it better!!!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Decryptor(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss

You should rather be scorning SIMPs who kneel down to propose to women and vibe we the redpillers because this is what Redpilling stands for... cool

The woman should be the one to kneel and propose to give the man the power to say "Yes" or "No" or even "Getat" because women are the ones who benefit from marriage more than men.

But here you are turning it upsidedown cheesy

The action of his woman goes all against the ethics of feminism and girl power.

This your Feminism version is made in Alaba cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by frozen70(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss

Thanks for appreciating women, God will definitely give you one that will give you everlasting joy and sweet family

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Decryptor:

You should rather be scorning SIMPs who kneel down to propose to women and vibe we the redpillers because this is what Redpilling stands for... cool

The woman should be the one to kneel and propose to give the man the power to say Yes or No or even Getat because women are the ones who benefit from marriage more than men.

But here you are turning it upsidedown cheesy

This your Feminism version is made in Alaba cheesy cheesy
Funny you.. did the guy kneel?
If anything like that happens do tag me so I can make a comment about it..

For now you are only clowning around.. wink
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If your man d delay, download ur husband and do the needful.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks for appreciating women, God will definitely give you one that will give you everlasting joy and sweet family
Thanks Queen..your comment is really appreciated..
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2022
This is totally wrong and unacceptable....... before you quote me better ask if your mother proposed to your fada or the other way round and let us know the answer pls undecided
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Decryptor(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Funny you.. did the guy kneel?
If anything like that happens do tag me so I can make a comment about it..

For now you are only clowning around.. wink

It's like your brain is touching!

Guys are usually the ones who kneel but in this case, the woman was the one who knelt down to ask for the guy's handing marriage.

Or are you blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.