Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. (2855 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Animegirl(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
I am 22years old but I have two men currently in my life. These men tick all the boxes I need in a man. They both spend on me, give me advice, support me emotionally because I always have anxieties, both good looking, lastly they added "meaning" or should I say "value" in my life. Why I said "meaning or value" is because they actually gave me insight on which career path I should follow and I learn from them everyday.

After my family, they're the next persons I really want to impress or be proud of me.

I vowed not to love but I'm having this feeling I can't explain. I think about them more often. Although, none haven't popped the question "be my girlfriend" but if this should happen, honestly don't know what to do.

I don't want to spoil this beautiful friendship I have with them but my feelings is about to get in the way. What should I do? As for their age, one is 28 while the other 36.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Here I am waiting on Gal Gadot to say "Yes."

sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Haakeem(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Kriss216: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Abokki newspaper claiming 22 cheesy

These men tick all the boxes I need in a man. They both spend on me,

Nigerian girls summarised.

Once you can spend on them, you've already tick all the boxes.

Only a foolish and senseless man will waste his love and emotions on Nigerian girls!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Slurity(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just hope only one will propose
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by GuyWise101(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I still blame those stupid men for giving these dirt girls opportunity instead of helping their fellow man angry angry angry

See how a girl is using two grown idiots angry angry

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Kriss216: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Slurity:
Just hope only one will propose
My condolences to the one that will propose.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Bola146(f): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Two are good at a time shocked shocked una try grin grin Deep inside you, you know whom you really love, go for love and not after material things please

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Sukkyy2010: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
I wonder how your heart is wired what a polygamous kind of heart. So your heart is dual loving. Chai you're definitely one of the confusing type of lady.

You need to work on your emotional heart reaction and the way you outpour your affection now before you get married. Because if it possible and very easily to multi love there's a chance that you'll easily fall for another man that comes your way outside your marriage.

It's normal to love but when your love is not selective their is big problem to be stabilize affectionately.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Animegirl(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
I wonder how your heart is wired what a polygamous kind of heart. So your heart is dual loving. Chai you're definitely one of the confusing type of lady.

You need to work on your emotional heart reaction and the way you outpour your affection now before you get married. Because if it possible and very easily to multi love there's a chance that you'll easily fall for another man that comes your way outside your marriage.

It's normal to love but when your love is not selective their is big problem to be stabilize affectionately.

For real? Do I need a therapist or psychologist for this? To be honest, I easily like people. I'm scared already.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Animegirl go for the one you want oo.. they've really tried by impressing you..

You can just dump both of them since they are giving you tough times.. grin
Look you know what you want for yourself aiit..go for it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by EASYGURU(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
One is 36 b simping grin grin ? What a finished man n the other whose 28 is being used grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin you're damn lucky. I just wished they both took TRP during the early stages of their lives lipsrsealed undecided #spit
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by fikayormi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Date the two undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Omicron007: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Siofra is that you? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Romanoff(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
If they stop giving you money or go broke and unable to give you money, will you still like any of them?

Choose the one you'd still like even if he goes broke.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Mryacks: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sorry girl...but you have to choose one. You can't have them both. You have to make a decision...don't compare one to the other and don't regret the thing you will miss if you decide to go with either... sacrifices has to be made.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Animegirl(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
If they stop giving you money or go broke and unable to give you money, will you still like any of them?

Lol... They made me to start earning my own money by supporting my little business of selling wigs. Aside this, I'm learning Product design and UI-UX design even though I studied law, all thanks to them.

Forgot broke, money can't replace what they've done for me.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Animegirl. . Even if u accept one of those guys. . The other guy no go be happy, and mind u. . One wil still ask u to pay for the price on what u have collected frm them. Unless if they are good in heart..

kip collectin the both money. . cry. I dnt knw wetin u gals dey do with money. .

i wish One day both of them go knack u same day. sad

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Truvelisback(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Animegirl:
I am 22years old but I have two men currently in my life. These men tick all the boxes I need in a man. They both spend on me, give me advice, support me emotionally because I always have anxieties, both good looking, lastly they added "meaning" or should I say "value" in my life. Why I said "meaning or value" is because they actually gave me insight on which career path I should follow and I learn from them everyday.

After my family, they're the next persons I really want to impress or be proud of me.

I vowed not to love but I'm having this feeling I can't explain. I think about them more often. Although, none haven't popped the question "be my girlfriend" but if this should happen, honestly don't know what to do.

I don't want to spoil this beautiful friendship I have with them but my feelings is about to get in the way. What should I do? As for their age, one is 28 while the other 36.
In issues like this, u need spiritual guidance. Tubu, tubu might fail u. By the way, what do u see in ur dreams abt these 2 men?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by blinking001(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
I feel sorry for those comrades. Them don enter one chance inside oloshho hands.

11 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Nonexisting: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
They tick all the boxes because they spend on this olosho. Simps will never learn to have sense.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Animegirl:

Lol... They made me to start earning my own money by supporting my little business of selling wigs. Aside this, I'm learning Product design and UI-UX design even though I studied law, all thanks to them.

Just convert them to sugar dadies and love a new guy then undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by jedisco(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Abokki newspaper claiming 22 cheesy

Nigerian girls summarised.

Once you can spend on them, you've already tick all the boxes.

Only a foolish and senseless man will waste his love and emotions on Nigerian girls!

Be cultured in your words

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by EASYGURU(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Animegirl:

Thief studied law and she's just 22 grin grin grin
Jonzi bani. Welsha it's your lucky day. You've caught two simps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Destiblack(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Just say yes to any of the Simp that pop the question first.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by Jack005(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2022
EASYGURU:

She started studying lol at 15 maybe. Lol
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Animegirl:

For real? Do I need a therapist or psychologist for this? To be honest, I easily like people. I'm scared already.
as them dey spend on you na. It's not that hard to like people.

Nonsense.
I pity those two fools sha.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
EASYGURU:
One is 36 b simping grin grin ? What a finished man n the other whose 28 is being used grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin you're damn lucky. I just wished they both took TRP during the early stages of their lives lipsrsealed undecided #spit

Two bloody educated fools, that they are.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:

The latter is a future impossible sentence.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Men I Don't Know What To Do. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2022
EASYGURU:

Iffa tell you how this thread pain me ehn.. I'm sure those bloody idiots prolly have friends/nephews/teenage boys around them that need their guidance/mentoring, and help more than this girl. But as dem no get pussy and fine face nau, dem go just lock up.

I swearugad, it's men who make their fellow men feel hopeless. Look around you, how many men dey help their fellow guys?

Worst still is both idiots might not end up with her. That one no fit shock me.

90℅ of men mumu too much. Yes, I'm male. We need some rewiring seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? / I Refused To Kill My Chicken Because Of Her Friends / How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.