Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) (17240 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Hope she was made to pay a hefty compensation...... Murderer....
Nope

Matter still in court up till now in 2022

Chidinma's case may not even end this year

Nigeria's Judicial system
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by MiracleMe7: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2022
Mood11:
Beautiful ageless woman kiss
Ibinabo, Lilian Bach, Sandra Achums, Stella Damascus, Regina Askia, Monalisa China, Rita Dominic, Franca Brown.
These women don't want to age, they are like the age of adeline, getting younger each day.
You forgot to mention Genevieve Nnaji & Omotala.
By the way, why is it the only woman you mentioned? Men no dey age?
The likes of Buhari, Uwaezuoke, Tuface Idibia, Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, Fr Mbaka, Lalasticala, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Bishop Okolo, Bishop Kuka, El Rufai, Pastor Dr Paul Enenche, My biological Father, Aki & Pawpaw. These guys don't want to age. They have their ancestral gene that doesn't age.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Dmeji4444(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Mood11:
Ibinabo, Lilian Bach, Sandra Achums, Stella Damascus, Regina Askia, Monalisa China, Rita Dominic, Franca Brown.
These women don't want to age, they are like the age of adeline, getting younger each day.

Monalisa China ko, Monalisa India ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by jidemojola(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Kate Henshaw,ageless beauty

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by geolabious(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Don't mind them. Nigerians are such a vindictive lot. My cousin killed a boy in an accident in early 2020. Our families met, we apologized and they made us agree to requirements which we met, including footing burial bills and "marrying a wife for him" (both families are Anambra) Both families are friends today. Accidents happen and will keep on happening to us all, inclusive of some of us who feign sanctimonious. Ibinabo was just a victim of her status.

Marrying a wife for him....... How please explain
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
51 waoooh!
She's such a beautiful ageless woman. This body would have been mine but my new addiction for Fufu & Egusi soup will not allow me cry

Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!
she's on makeup
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Softhands(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Mood11:
Kate henshaw
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2022
lesbiconverter:
she decided to move on. You can do the same

May someone move on with you like that
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:
Nope

Matter still in court up till now in 2022

Chidinma's case may not even end this year

Nigeria's Judicial system

Justice delayed...... Is justice denied ........

If it was a Mr/Mrs nobody, they would be languishing in prison........

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by bibbiana(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Mitsurugi post=109703307]

Don't mind them. Nigerians are such a vindictive lot. My cousin killed a boy in an accident in early 2020. Our families met, we apologized and they made us agree to requirements which we met, including footing burial bills and "marrying a wife for him" (both families are Anambra) Both families are friends today. Accidents happen and will keep on happening to us all, inclusive of some of us who feign sanctimonious. Ibinabo was just a victim of her status.

Pls, was it the dead boy they asked your family to marry a wife for?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
My brother anything you do they must talk, my sister anything you do they must talk YES they must talk
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=bibbiana post=109705577][/quote]shh shh stfu, think its that easy go and do the undo now
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Katcall: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

You never move on from killing a human . It always stays with you .
soldiers?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Springboot: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Where you put Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola

They are not in the same category, the ones he mentioned started acting about the same time before the likes of gene.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
nkemoma:

May someone move on with you like that
it's an accident. move on
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

You never move on from killing a human . It always stays with you .
of course but it's an accident. You want her to be mourning every day after serving her time?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by dona4real(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by warlordd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Where you put Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola
And Bianca Ojukwu.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by warlordd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
MiracleMe7:

You forgot to mention Genevieve Nnaji & Omotala.
By the way, why is it the only woman you mentioned? Men no dey age?
The likes of Buhari, Uwaezuoke, Tuface Idibia, Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, Fr Mbaka, Lalasticala, Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Bishop Okolo, Bishop Kuka, El Rufai, Pastor Dr Paul Enenche, My biological Father, Aki & Pawpaw. These guys don't want to age. They have their ancestral gene that doesn't age.

What of Obasanjo and Edwin Clarke. Both of them are close to 90 but still look younger.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by revolt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. ... women will not see double standard in this case. She killed someone and is still walking free.... but yet WOMEN SRE OPPRESSED IN NAIJA?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by warlordd(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
The corruption in Nigerian judicial system stinks to high heavens! Otherwise this woman would have gone to jail for carelessly wasting the life of the flourishing doctor while driving carelessly after heavy alcohol binge. Now the man's family has been thrown into suffering because of her senselessness. A former beauty queen for that matter.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by bibbiana(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
nachisunday:
shh shh stfu, think its that easy go and do the undo now
Sorry oh.. someone cannot ask question if a statement is unclear. Mtcheeew
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
bibbiana:

Sorry oh.. someone cannot ask question if a statement is unclear. Mtcheeew
i dont mean the question. Its what is not possible to do. The dead boy is gone they can still marr y for the family as far as they are igbos. Thats not a problem
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

You are a compound fool! your family and your entire lineage are barbaric if they share the same opinion that I'm quoting here
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You are a compound fool! your family and your entire lineage are barbaric if they share the same opinion that I'm quoting here

I hear you the simple fool wink
I don't understand your angst or what my lineage has to do with anything but be grateful to Seun for anonymity shaa grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=bibbiana post=109705577][/quote]

It's a sort of compensatory tradition. The boy was originally meant to grow, marry and have children before the unfortunate incident. It's a high form of mediation.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I hear you the simple fool wink
I don't understand your angst or what my lineage has to do with anything but be grateful to Seun for anonymity shaa grin grin grin

You want to test me? give me your real name and address. I'd come and say it to your facking face! bonus if you can invite your entire lineage so I can say it to all your faces at once.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You want to test me? give me your real name and address. I'd come and say it to your facking face! bonus if you can invite your entire lineage so I can say it to all your faces at once.

smiley
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Katcall:
soldiers?
Ever heard of ptsd ? Developed countries do a lot of psychological assessment of their soldiers . Once you kill a fellow human being , you are never the same again . Even serial killers remember every single victim .
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
lesbiconverter:
of course but it's an accident. You want her to be mourning every day after serving her time?

No . But it will stay with her even when she isn’t mourning . She took someone’s father , husband , son and tried to flee the scene with the plate number and yet hasn’t spent time in prison ( in appeals court ) . Of course it will be with her . 5 years in a Nigerian prison is not yams . In fact 1 day in a Nigerian prison is crazy .

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.