Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution (621 Views)

Ladies: Let's Consider This Situation / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd / "Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by ENGINEERG(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2022
The reality now is in almost 80% of marriages, one of the couple or both couple will cheat.

But the main reason why so many marriages are still intact, is because partners are cheating successfully.

Just this week alone, Sammie okposu impregnated a lady.
And just yesterday we were told the owner of Bama hotel was killed by his wife just because he impregnated a lady.
When the secret is opened, war always start, but should just a cheating destroy marriage of decades?
I think at this time- our marriage should have another options that couple are free to cheat, so there won't be headache on cheating, and people won't kill each other.
Because we like it or not- most people will cheat, its human nature
Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by MufasaLion: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by Unruly7(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2022
Comrade you're right
Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
I hope your wife cheats on you undecided...

1 Like

Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by yemmit90: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cheating in relationship or marriage is nothing but hazards associated with it.

1. Sexual transmission diseases including HIV.

2. Bastard children.

3. Spiritual implications.

4. Could make partners irresponsible

5. Could lead to violence.

6. Could derailed the purpose of marriage.

7. Could lead to death of either partner or both.

8. It could affect psychological wellbeing of a couple.

9. Could damage one relationship with in-laws and children.

10. Could lead to financial handicaps and lack of purpose in life.

It is much more better to be a baby mama or dad than cheating in marriage. If we must cheat, let be a smart and sensible cheater.

1 Like

Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by olola4(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cheating should never be an option or encouraged, it is at the old age when you should be resting that you will know that "No Rest For Cheaters".

1 Like

Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by KanwuliaExtra: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Cheating is for marital juveniles.

You can only “cheat” when you hide your runs from your partner. That’s wrong. You do NOT have have to broadcast your affairs to ANYONE. Do not lay it interfere with your marriage or relationship.✅

Yes o! I agree. Very necessary.
No solution abeg.
E dey sweeeeeet tooooo mussssh. cool
Thoroughly enjoying it.
Nothing like eating a forbidden fruit. I really don’t care about the consequences. Anyone is free to leave the marriage at any time. No stress.

Please, stop deceiving yourselves. Sex outside marriage is ALWAYS SWEETER!
I don’t cheat. . . It is called open marriage without stupid vows you cannot keep.✅

Sex inside marriage na WORK! Borrrrrrrring. SHYTE! Where you wan start? undecided in marriage, you gradually become siblings. Very unromantique!

Gimme a 1-night stand anyday. Abeg, nor call my # after that o. We are not “in love” please! Just gbensh and don’t quench on moi! You know naaaaaaa. . . . A gooooood TSS. (TIWA SAVAGE STYLE. wink Just shift the pant to one side and get some “KWIK ASSSSSHION”. ✅

Make una dey deceive unasefs with “Bibles” for dia! grin

See how young and gooooooood I look? Na extra-marital sex dey make me shiiiiiiine. No strings attached! Just do and GO! Carry your troziz and toothbrush AND LEAAAAAVE! cool
Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2022
So you are supporting cheating? From your write-up, it is clear that you will be cheating. So why don't people like you who cannot be faithful remain single and forget marriage? The option you gave in bold is very bad, you should have rather advised those who can't be faithful to stay single and forget marriage, cuz cheating hurts the innocent partner.
ENGINEERG:

I think at this time- our marriage should have another options that couple are free to cheat, so there won't be headache on cheating, and people won't kill each other .
Because we like it or not- most people will cheat, its human nature
Re: Successful Cheating Is Keeping Most Marriages,but Let's Consider This Solution by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? / Mother In Tears As Son Dies In Accident After Gifting Him A Car (video) / Essential Oils, Roots, Herbs & Spices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.