Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30139 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
idiot like me?, undecided precious time so precious that you use it all on an egusi Nigerian site? grin
Besides the phrase "grammar,grammer,and more grammar" doesn't mean I want better English from you. It means you are talking too much. cheesy
I obviously don't speak SA English.

Hmm why is it that the UK seems like a "mini Nigeria" when south Africans are actually more?
That is the billion Bitcoin question here bro.
Why is it that it seems that there are no south Africans in the UK?

I'm not bragging bro. I'm simply stating facts and asking questions here.
Entreshed into the UK society?
How?
By speaking pidgin?,listening to Yoruba and Igbo music etc?
Explain the "entrenched themselves into the UK society part"
If they are so entrenched shouldn't they be blown away with Opera,Ed Sheeran, stefflon don instead? grin
People who are called British Nigerians are essentially Nigerians who have entrenched themseves in the society of the UK, they are conditioned and they are socilaized in the customs and norms of the UK. They are the black british with Nigerian roots, i dont know what's so hard to understand here, listening to yoruba music does not at all nullify their English experience. Rapper, Wale is an American of Nigerian lineage and is entrenched to the American way of life that he's American himself. The are South African Gre3ks, Portuguese etc that are entrenched to the South African eay of life but are still in touch with their Greek, Portuguese roots..

The fact that you keep obsessing about the way I write tells me you have no better counter-arguments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
same as Wizkid bro
He done that too
Same as Davido and burnaboy
So?

LOL grin, you only started winning Grammys last year son - SA been at this for half a century now. A dozen Grammy Awards under the belt now cool When we tell you we're your big brother you don't believe.

Local world-class sports infrastructure, no need to go to Europe and America (check) cool
Local world-class entertainment infrastructure, no need to fill up the O2 with japared Jollof-gerians when you have a 90,000 soccer city stadium to fill up like
Cassper Nyovest (check) cool
Multiple Grammy and Oscar Awards since time immemorial (check) cool

BTW, why have Jollof-gerian movies never been nominated or won any Oscars undecided Makes one think y'all just mass producing crap over there in Jollofwood cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LOL grin, you only started winning Grammys last year son - SA been at this for half a century now. A dozen Grammy Awards under the belt now cool When we tell you we're your big brother you don't believe.

Local world-class sports infrastructure, no need to go to Europe and America (check) cool
Local world-class entertainment infrastructure, no need to fill up the O2 with japared Jollof-gerians when you have a 90,000 soccer city stadium to fill up like
Cassper Nyovest (check) cool
Multiple Grammy and Oscar Awards since time immemorial (check) cool

BTW, why have Jollof-gerian movies never been nominated or won any Oscars undecided Makes one think y'all just mass producing crap over there in Jollofwood cheesy
Lol we've been winning Grammys for decades daaddy cheesy
Google
I'm sure you'll see that Nigerian movies have been nominated
You're just a clown
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
People who are called British Nigerians are essentially Nigerians who have entrenched themseves in the society of the UK, they are conditioned and they are socilaized in the customs and norms of the UK. They are the black british with Nigerian roots, i dont know what's so hard to understand here, listening to yoruba music does not at all nullify their English experience. Rapper, Wale is an American of Nigerian lineage and is entrenched to the American way of life that he's American himself. The are South African Gre3ks, Portuguese etc that are entrenched to the South African eay of life but are still in touch with their Greek, Portuguese roots..

The fact that you keep obsessing about the way I write tells me you have no better counter-arguments
you talk too much bro
Too much verbosity for a simple discussion

Hmm
My question is still not answered by you
Why do British Nigerians seem more connected to Nigeria and were able to make the UK a mini Nigeria (according to you) and south Africans (which are more in the UK) not able to make the UK mini SA?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
you talk too much bro

Hmm
Why do British Nigerians seem more connected to Nigeria and were able to make the UK a mini Nigeria (according to you) and south Africans (which are more in the UK) not able to make the UK mini SA?
That's cause you're slow. Had to explain a simple concept of being "entrenched in someone 's culture"... I mean, come on!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
you talk too much bro

Hmm
There are more Nigerians than South Africans in Nigeria, I stick to this. Even, if that was the case, people who go to the UK are mostly white South Africans, Anglo-South Africans specifically. There are a lot of black South Africans too but their numbers are nowhere near to that of Nigerians, not even close. White South Africans who settle in the UK, have a similar culture to that of white english that they do not stand out, they become another brick in the wall, unlike Nigerians who easily stand out because of culture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:

Lol we've been winning Grammys for decades daaddy cheesy
Google
I'm sure you'll see that Nigerian movies have been nominated
You're just a clown

LMAO! U gonna tell me about Seal and Sade - and some guy who was in a British band grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LMAO! U gonna tell me about Seal and Sade - and some guy who was in a British band grin grin grin grin
google bro

And aren't those guys Nigerian again? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
That's cause you're slow. Had to explain a simple concept of being "entrenched in someone 's culture"... I mean, come on!
my question is still not answered wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
There are more Nigerians than South Africans in Nigeria, I stick to this. Even, if that was the case, people who go to the UK are mostly white South Africans, Anglo-South Africans specifically. There are a lot of black South Africans too but their numbers are nowhere near to that of Nigerians, not even close. White South Africans who settle in the UK, have a similar culture to that of white english that they do not stand out, they become another brick in the wall, unlike Nigerians who easily stand out because of culture.
lol stick all you want bro
The facts and stats are there
South Africans whether black,green,yellow are more than Nigerians in the UK cheesy

I see you're already getting the logic
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
google bro

And aren't those guys Nigerian again? cheesy

Like I said to u before, in South Africa everything we do is 100% local (local artists, facilities, productions doing great things on the global stage) cool cool cool

You on the other hand like claiming people whose one great grandparent's aunt's friend was a Nigerian cheesy Has Sade ever been to Nigeria or received a single cent from Nigeria? Tell me about homegrown talent please - not fourth generation Nigerian aliens in rich countries they sponging off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Like I said to u before, in South Africa everything we do is 100% local (local artists, facilities, productions doing great things on the global stage) cool cool cool

You on the other hand like claiming people whose one great grandparent's aunt's friend was a Nigerian cheesy Has Sade ever been to Nigeria or received a single cent from Nigeria? Tell me about homegrown talent please - not fourth generation Nigerian aliens in rich countries they sponging off.
I knew it would come to this
It always come to this when you hypocrites talk about Nigeria

When the Nigerian is actually half American and is third generation Nigerian commits crime he is for sure a Nigerian
But when it is otherwise and the person even lived most of his or her life in Nigeria before going out and succeeding you try as much as possible to remove their Nigerian-ess

Can you see the double standard?
I would repeat my answer in this way
If Sade was a fraudster caught would you be saying this? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Basketball-100% pure bred Nigerians

Hakeem Olajuwon

Arike Ogunbowale
Suleiman Braimoh
Chamberlain Oguchi
Arike Ogunbowale
Chiney Ogwumike
Nneka Ogwumike
Semi Ojeleye
Emeka Okafor
Jahlil Okafor
Stan Okoye
Victor Oladipo
Abi Olajuwon
Hakeem Olajuwon
Josh Akognon
Al-Farouq Aminu
Alade Aminu
Aloysius Anagonye
Isaac Okoro
Udoka Azubuike
Jordan Nwora
Kelenna Azubuike
Ekpe Udoh
Ime Udoka
Mfon Udoka
Bam Adebayo
Kenny Adeleke[2]
Ekene Ibekwe
Gani Lawal
Andre Iguodala
Ike Diogu
Obinna Ekezie
Shane Lawal
Ebi Ere
Festus Ezeli
Ike Nwankwo
Derrick Obasohan
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Hakeem Olajuwon

Arike Ogunbowale
Suleiman Braimoh
Chamberlain Oguchi
Arike Ogunbowale
Chiney Ogwumike
Nneka Ogwumike
Semi Ojeleye
Emeka Okafor
Jahlil Okafor
Stan Okoye
Victor Oladipo
Abi Olajuwon
Hakeem Olajuwon
Josh Akognon
Al-Farouq Aminu
Alade Aminu
Aloysius Anagonye
Isaac Okoro
Udoka Azubuike
Jordan Nwora
Kelenna Azubuike
Ekpe Udoh
Ime Udoka
Mfon Udoka
Bam Adebayo
Kenny Adeleke[2]
Ekene Ibekwe
Gani Lawal
Andre Iguodala
Ike Diogu
Obinna Ekezie
Shane Lawal
Ebi Ere
Festus Ezeli
Ike Nwankwo
Derrick Obasohan
the guy is a clown
I don't take him serious anymore grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
100% pure bred Nigerian blood

Football
Victor Abiamiri
Emmanuel Acho
Sam Acho
Victor Aiyewa
Jay Ajayi
Josh Aladenoye
Nnamdi Asomugha
Jeremiah Attaochu
Chidobe Awuzie
Akin Ayodele
Remi Ayodele
Prince Amukamara
Tayo Fabuluje
Samkon Gado[3]
Akbar Gbaja-Biamila
Chukky Okobi
Amobi Okoye
Christian Okoye
Chike Okeafor
Alex Okafor
Samuel Eguavoen
Isaiah Ekejiuba
Chris Banjo
Brian Iwuh
Chidi Iwuoma
Ade Jimoh
N. D. Kalu
Iheanyi Uwaezuoke
James Ihedigbo
Bobby Iwuchukwu
Israel Idonije
Buchie Ibeh
Ike Ndukwe
David Njoku
Chris Ogbonnaya
Cedric Ogbuehi
Vince Oghobaase
Eric Ogbogu
Azeez Ojulari
Brian Orakpo
Kelechi Osemele
Babatunde Oshinowo
IK Enemkpali
Benson Mayowa
Ovie Mughelli
Chinedum Ndukwe
Ty Nsekhe
Uzoma Nwachukwu
Uche Nwaneri
Kenechi Udeze
Cyril Obiozor
Tony Ugoh
Valerian Ume-Ezeoke
Obed Ariri[4]
Cheta Ozougwu
Adewale Ogunleye
Russell Okung
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
I knew it would come to this
It always come to this when you hypocrites talk about Nigeria

When the Nigerian is actually half American and is third generation Nigerian commits crime he is for sure a Nigerian
But when it is otherwise and the person even lived most of his or her life in Nigeria before going out and succeeding you try as much as possible to remove their Nigerian-ess

Can you see the double standard?
I would repeat my answer in this way
If Sade was a fraudster caught would you be saying this? cheesy

When has there ever been a bad story of a second or third generation Nigerian-American who committed fraud?

The ones everyone is talking about are first generation Nigerians.

1. Jussie Smollett hate crime in the US.
2. Hushpuppy in the UAE
3. Nigerian drug dealers in SA, India... (all over the world açtually).

So give examples of what you're talking about!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
100% pure bred Nigerian blood

Film

David Oyelowo
Uzo Aduba, actress
Sope Aluko, actress
Gbenga Akinnagbe, actor
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, actor
Chet Anekwe, actor
David Oyelowo, actor
Megalyn Echikunwoke, actress
Rick Famuyiwa, director
Osas Ighodaro, actress
Annie Ilonzeh, actress
Nyambi Nyambi, actor
Adepero Oduye, actress
Dayo Okeniyi, actor
Chiké Okonkwo, actor
Folake Olowofoyeku, actress
Okieriete Onaodowan, actor
Yvonne Orji, actress
Rotimi, actor
Chet Anekwe, actor
Chuku Modu, actor
Sam Adegoke, actor
Chinonye Chukwu, director
Susan Nwokedi, filmmaker
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

When has there ever been a bad story of a second or third generation Nigerian-American who committed fraud?

2. Hushpuppy in the UAE

The question thus become nature versus nuture and how this influences outcomes.

Are Nigerians inherently Fraud-stars?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

2. Hushpuppy in the UAE

You can google
I won't do that for you wink
I've talked this for years on this sane nairaland
Better still read all my monikers posts cheesy

Do you know Isreal Adesanya?
Is he Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Hakeem Olajuwon

Arike Ogunbowale
Suleiman Braimoh
Chamberlain Oguchi
Arike Ogunbowale
Chiney Ogwumike
Nneka Ogwumike
Semi Ojeleye
Emeka Okafor
Jahlil Okafor
Stan Okoye
Victor Oladipo
Abi Olajuwon
Hakeem Olajuwon
Josh Akognon
Al-Farouq Aminu
Alade Aminu
Aloysius Anagonye
Isaac Okoro
Udoka Azubuike
Jordan Nwora
Kelenna Azubuike
Ekpe Udoh
Ime Udoka
Mfon Udoka
Bam Adebayo
Kenny Adeleke[2]
Ekene Ibekwe
Gani Lawal
Andre Iguodala
Ike Diogu
Obinna Ekezie
Shane Lawal
Ebi Ere
Festus Ezeli
Ike Nwankwo
Derrick Obasohan

Nigga plz! All these people and actors first base themselves in the West before they hit it big. Basically sponging off white resources like I said before.

Everything South African is 100% - Local is Lekker, my broer! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Nigga plz! All these people and actors first base themselves in the West before they hit it big. Basically sponging off white resources like I said before.

Everything South African is 100% - Local is Lekker, my broer! cool cool cool

So the implication thus becomes Nigerians flourish in environments that are condusive, no?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

The question thus become nature versus nuture and how this influences outcomes.

Are Nigerians inherently Fraud-stars?

You answer that yourself while pooping jollof later tonight in the toilet (or in your case - veld) cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

You answer that yourself while pooping jollof later tonight in the toilet (or in your case - veld) cheesy
what's with your obsession with jollof?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:
what's with your obsession with jollof?

You're also obsessed with pap.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

So the implication thus becomes Nigerians flourish in environments that are condusive, no?

Everyone flourishes in environments are are conducive. It's not a Nigerian phenomenon.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

You're also obsessed with pap.
Lol
How many times did you see me make pap related posts?

Are you aware that pap is eaten in Nigeria also?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Everyone flourishes in environments are are conducive. It's not a Nigerian phenomenon.
Nigerians do far better than most others obviously
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Ahh Mfethu, i understand bantu education left with with a stardard 12 education.

Here's another to mess further with your mind.

If Nigerians have been recorded as the highest set of Immigrants with higher educational degrees in First world countries that foster integration and Nigerians in South Africa rank as the highest set of immigrants who are fraudsters in a country that doesn't. Don't you see a correlation with the culture and economics of such host countries in relation to the outcome of these Nigerians in general.

Hmmm, a good thesis subject there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Exactly the point.

The question now becomes, why is this the not the case for the so called majority of Nigerians in South Africa?

is it the people or the environment?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:

Lol

yep its called masara but i like the way the northerners prepare theirs,

South African pap is like eating hard stone.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:

You can google
I won't do that for you wink
I've talked this for years on this sane nairaland
Better still read all my monikers posts cheesy

Do you know Isreal Adesanya?
Is he Nigerian?

Ask Google.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
theTranscriber:

Lol

Nope, I wasn't aware.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.