Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30276 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

I am not going to answer cause it had nothing to do with anything i said. I don't really care about black diplomats negotiaing SA's place in the G20. If you do, good for you.

Yes, it did. You said Trevor Noah is only intelligent coz he's got white blood and Mbeki coz he escaped Bantu education.

And therefore I pointed out how successive Bantu educated governments in SA have kicked your jollof pooping behinds and now you're faking amnesia.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:

Nah
I found it really easily

Nobody's questioning how you registered. I'm just curious
Why do you like to stay and talk with whitewashed egusi Nigerians all day everyday? grin

If you say so.

The same way y'all choose to live among "xenophobic SAns" when you could be in your so called peaceful country,I wonder why.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, it did. You said Trevor Noah is only intelligent coz he's got white blood and Mbeki coz he escaped Bantu education.

And therefore I pointed out how successive Bantu educated governments in SA have kicked your jollof pooping behinds and now you're faking amnesia.
It's the same pattern repeating itself again and again and again. We know how Nigerians will attribute every little progressive/successful thing happening in SA to white people because of their coon mentality and their inferiority complex in relation to whites in general, so in a way it makes sense that they will want to attribute the success and progression and intellect of this black man with white roots only to his white side since they dont place much value in blackness.

Like he said, Mbeki is only intelligent because he got his education elsewhere (Europe =white)
This isimply implies that a black man can never be independently intelligent, there must be some "white" agency or input. Of course this is absurd as proven by that article of that brilliant Dr Tshifularo who's black but made one of the most important inventions of this century with his "bantu education" background.

You wont win with these dimwits, the inferiority and white worship is so entrenched that they don't even see anything wrong with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
What makes Trevor Noah to inherit 'smarts' from his white side and not his black one?
He does not have an answer because it's based on nothing other than the fact that Trevor's father is white.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
you keep shifting goalposts .the doctor I showed you is definitely a product of the so-called 'Bantu education 'so your bs doesn't fly. how did noah acquire intelligence only from his white side? Do you personally know his parents to come to that conclusion ?
If I know both your parents and I say to you " you are so smart, you must have inherited that from your father" that has some credence doesn't it?

But if i don't know your parents, and I say to you " oh you' re so handsome, you must take from your father, or you are so smart like your father" what am I basing that on?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
what you should be focused on is why 90% of richest musicians are Nigerian
We rule music in Africa
No cap cool
Wealth has nothing to do with the quality of the music. You've been going back and forth on the same issue for a year now.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
This is wrong
Race has nothing to do with intelligence
The first intelligent comment in your whole Nairaland career

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
This is wrong
Race has nothing to do with intelligence
See the coonery of your people ? How many times have we called out?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, let's also not forget to thank his white ex girlfriend for his newly found " intelligence " grin grin. . .she must have infected him with their genes too grin grin grin grin
You discuss anything with Nigerians and the word that will pop up the most is "white" ever noticed that? White this, white that. We could be discussing about football but we gonna end up discussing about whites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
It's the same pattern repeating itself again and again and again. We know how Nigerians will attribute every little progressive/successful thing happening in SA to white people because of their coon mentality and their inferiority complex in relation to whites in general, so in a way it makes sense that they will want to attribute the success and progression and intellect of this black man with white roots only to his white side since they dont place much value in blackness.

Like he said, Mbeki is only intelligent because he got his education elsewhere (Europe =white)
This isimply implies that a black man can never be independently intelligent, there must be some "white" agency or input. Of course this is absurd as proven by that article of that brilliant Dr Tshifularo who's black but made one of the most important inventions of this century with his "bantu education" background.

You wont win with these dimwits, the inferiority and white worship is so entrenched that they don't even see anything wrong with it.

White worship and their insatiable quest to pull down black South Africans.

I thought he'd be back by the morning but still no-show grin Let's keep hitting them with facts IG - no one can argue against facts. I see their modus operandi is fake news and wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

White worship and their insatiable quest to pull down black South Africans.

I thought he'd be back by the morning but still no-show grin Let's keep hitting them with facts IG - no one can argue against facts. I see their modus operandi is fake news and wishful thinking.
Yes,100% correct. To the point of sidelining the influence and contribution of a black South African parent to her bi-racial child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
And I'm yet to see anything close to intelligent from you undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Wealth has nothing to do with the quality of the music. You've been going back and forth on the same issue for a year now.
well bad music don't fill the 02 arena multiple times
Bad music doesn't have highest streams in the world grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
well bad music don't fill the 02 arena multiple times
Bad music doesn't have highest streams in the world grin
Well, the 02 Arena is stil filled by the same Nigerians who have bad taste in music.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
JaceBlaze:

If you say so.

The same way y'all choose to live among "xenophobic SAns" when you could be in your so called peaceful country,I wonder why.
those living over there are not going out of their way to insult the hosts unlike what you doing here
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Well, the 02 Arena is stil filled by the same Nigerians who have bad taste in music.
why don't black coffee do a show in the 02?
And let's see what will happen? grin(don't forget South Africans are more than Nigerians in the UK)

What do you have to say about the massive streams? from all over the world including your beloved Mzansi? wink grin
I guess everyone has bad taste in music undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

How are u taking over the world when South Africans are doing better than you even when based in their own country on the African continent and you are America and Europe cheesy

It takes a combination of Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy and miscellaneous Jollof-gerians to stand up to what one South African is worth - Black Coffee cool cool cool

Most Nigerian players based in Europe apart from the big stars earn as much or less than what South Africans make playing at home in the PSL cool cool cool
lol
I like how you decieve yourself
Like I said to your brother
Why don't black coffee do a show in the 02 arena?

Mzansi is no mate for Nigeria in both football and music. And you know that for sure.
PSL Ko EFL ni cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
why don't black coffee do a show in the 02?
And let's see what will happen? grin(don't forget South Africans are more than Nigerians in the UK)

What do you have to say about the massive streams? from all over the world including your beloved Mzansi? wink grin
I guess everyone has bad taste in music undecided grin
Who died and christened the O2 arena the Mecca of music?
Black Coffee perfoms anywhere in the world, the UK, U.S. and is a regular fixture in House music Mecca called Ibiza, he's already a made-man and doesnt need some Arena to vindicate him.
There are far more Nigerians in the UK than South Africans..I mean look at the English football team for example..Tomori, Saka, Dele etc.. You already have your own market to support your own overseas.
And SA also happens i have a lot of Nigerians, Ghanians etc. An averge South African fvcks with thier music

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Black Coffee perfoms anywhere in the world, the UK, U.S. and is a regular fixture in House music Mecca called Ibiza, he's already a made-man and doesnt need some Arena to vindicate him.
There are far more Nigerians in the UK than South Africans..I mean look at the English football team for example..Tomori, Saka, Dele etc.. You already have your own market to support your own overseas.
And SA also happens i have a lot of Nigerians, Ghanians etc. An averge South African fvcks with thier music
grammer,grammer and more grammar cheesy
Just let him try it lol cheesy
You think it's easy to fill the 02?

The fact that you don't know there are more south Africans than Nigerians in the UK shows you don't know much
South Africans are far more
Your footballer story does well to prove the fact that Nigerians always show wherever they are

Nigerians also ffuck with our own music
We barely listen to external music except through features with our musicians
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
grammer,grammer and more grammar cheesy
Just let him try it lol cheesy
You think it's easy to fill the 02?

The fact that you don't know there are more south Africans than Nigerians in the UK shows you don't know much
South Africans are far more
Your footballer story does well to prove the fact that Nigerians always show wherever they are

Nigerians also ffuck with our own music
We barely listen to external music except through features with our musicians
I most definitely do not owe you good grammar, not an idiot like you even. You are even lucky im wasting my precious time on you.

The O2 is easier to fill since the UK is basically mini Nigeria. Your artists have a thriving market over there! If the O2 was based in the US and a huge mexican musician was to perfom there don't you think the Arena would have filled to the brim? The concept is quite
simple no need to crack our heads over this

The footballer story simply proves that your people have entreched themselves into the fibre of UK society, its that simple..these are the people that fill the Oz Arena. Dont know what you're bragging about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
I like how you decieve yourself
Like I said to your brother
Why don't black coffee do a show in the 02 arena?

Mzansi is no mate for Nigeria in both football and music. And you know that for sure.
PSL Ko EFL ni cheesy

What's the use of Wizkid and other miscellaneous Jollof-gerians filling up the O2 with japared Nigerians and still remaining far poorer than Black Coffee undecided grin

"Work smart, not hard" - that's our motto in SA cool That's why u call us lazy coz we don't sell MTN airtime in the blazing sun all day - and yet for some reason we never starve like u hungry lots cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

Touche cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

I always knew this Transcriber was a 'full' - I didn't know to this devastating extent.

Anyway, I believe this is SA's one-millionth Grammy and/or Oscar nomination, isn't it IG? cool And it will be the 10-thousandth win cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I most definitely do not owe you good grammar, not an idiot like you even. You are even lucky im wasting my precious time on you.

The O2 is easier to fill since the UK is basically mini Nigeria. Your artists have a thriving market over there! If the O2 was based in the US and a huge mexican musician was to perfom there don't you think the Arena would have filled to the brim? The concept is quite

The footballer story simply proves that your people have entreched themselves into the fibre of UK society, its that simple..these are the people that fill the Oz Arena. Dont know what you're bragging about.
idiot like me?, undecided precious time so precious that you use it all on an egusi Nigerian site? grin
Besides the phrase "grammar,grammer,and more grammar" doesn't mean I want better English from you. It means you are talking too much. cheesy
I obviously don't speak SA English.

Hmm why is it that the UK seems like a "mini Nigeria" when south Africans are actually more?
That is the billion Bitcoin question here bro.
Why is it that it seems that there are no south Africans in the UK?

I'm not bragging bro. I'm simply stating facts and asking questions here.
Entreshed into the UK society?
How?
By speaking pidgin?,listening to Yoruba and Igbo music etc?
Explain the "entrenched themselves into the UK society part"
If they are so entrenched shouldn't they be blown away with Opera,Ed Sheeran, stefflon don instead? grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I always knew this Transcriber was a 'full' - I didn't know to this devastating extent.

Anyway, I believe this is SA's one-millionth Grammy and/or Oscar nomination, isn't it IG? cool And it will be the 10-thousandth win cheesy

what are you driving at?
Or you only know how to talk foul?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

What's the use of Wizkid and other miscellaneous Jollof-gerians filling up the O2 with japared Nigerians and still remaining far poorer than Black Coffee undecided grin

"Work smart, not hard" - that's our motto in SA cool That's why u call us lazy coz we don't sell MTN airtime in the blazing sun all day - and yet for some reason we never starve like u hungry lots cheesy

hmm
All trash talk
All trash and no sense makes tjobathong!

Nigeria's problems will eventually pass away
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:

Football for them is a matter of life or death, escaping poverty. That's why they would rather drop out of school to play football - and get scammed all the time, their parents selling off everything they have to send them abroad on rickety boats across the Mediterranean only to be turned into run boys in Europe.

It's actually very sad once one stops laughing grin grin grin

cc Transcriber

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Football for them is a matter of life or death, escaping poverty. That's why they would rather drop out of school to play football - and get scammed all the time, their parents selling off everything they have to send them abroad on rickety boats across the Mediterranean only to be turned into run boys in Europe.

It's actually very sad once one stops laughing grin grin grin

cc Transcriber
lol you know you're clowning
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Transcriber:

what are you driving at?
Or you only know how to talk foul?

U said we don't do good music - that's why we can't fill the O2 arena or get streamed globally. But here's Black Coffee getting Grammy nominations and being featured in blockbuster Hollywood movies (that aren't even based on African themes to fulfill some quota) cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

U said we don't do good music - that's why we can't fill the O2 arena or get streamed globally. But here's Black Coffee getting Grammy nominations and being featured in blockbuster Hollywood movies (that aren't even based on African themes to fulfill some quota) cool cool cool
same as Wizkid bro
He done that too
Same as Davido and burnaboy
So?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.