Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) (2892 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Very unfortunate for Asari Dokubo that the support IPOB has in Igbo land is massive, that is why it is rare to see any Igbo man speak against IPOB

The only people we see speaking against IPOB are non Igbos like you and that idiot called Asari Dokubo
oga!!!! It is not as if Igbos that dont speak against Ipob like the group but fear of unknown Gunmen activities in their � .Igbos don't like Ipob but their Terrorist activities keep Igbos mute to avoid untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
nairalandankrah:
In the shocking video clip below, foremost Jihadist and pipeline security guard, Mujahedeen Asari Dokubo can be seen calling on Nigerians to rise up in unity with the federal government against the Igbos and IPOB...

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/478854257189477/?app=fbl

Fixed.
The fat Buffon ain't gat no probs with Igbo the greatest tribe in Africa
He only has problems with the occult fraud ipob.
This happens when sharing formula goes wrong.
Bunch of bloody thieves and scammers.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
So ipob needs to kill their own people too so they can match the FG killings?
Ipob have never kill us,Only enemies of Igbos always say Ipob is killing us.

You people rejoiced when Nigeria army killed hundreds of Igbos,so why the sudden care for people you love to hate.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
Can you swear with your life and the life of your unborn children that Ipob burn Igbokwe's house?
yes! I swear with my life that ipob burn igbokwe house.
Now is your turn.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't talk with people that have no brain.
Cow no suppose talk with peoplegrin grin
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:

You people rejoiced when Nigeria army killed hundreds of Igbos,so why the sudden care for people you love to hate.

I have got someone who was killed by the Ipob UGM angels.
He was a young man from Ikwo Ebonyi who picked up a job in the security force to raise money so he can go back to University.
The boy is just 26.

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga!!!! It is not as if Igbos that dont speak against Ipob like the group but fear of unknown Gunmen activities in their � .Igbos don't like Ipob but their Terrorist activities keep Igbos mute to avoid untimely death.

Only an ignorant person will be saying that Igbos, even those in diaspora are too scared to talk

Any way, IPOB has denied being the unknown gunmen and nobody has shown any proof, beyond mere words, that they are
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
We they claims ipob is terrorising are not complaining is they the known enemies of Igbos that are complaining.

These are they same people that were rejoicing and cheering Nigeria army between 2015-2019,when Nigeria army killed hundreds of Igbos which their only crime is protesting with flag.

Their comments then
was,kill them all,more bullets in your gun,use them as target practice,etc.

All of a sudden they start loving Igbos.

Umu Ekwensu.

Exactly
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Its good he made that video, any respect Igbosipob had for him is gone forever

Fixed.
This shit has gone on for too long here.
Igbo is the tribe,the greatest tribe in Africa.
The occult scam ipob is a registered organization.
All might be Igbo but all can never be your occult fraud ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
Lolz igbos don't love Ipob,we igbo hate Ipob and love One Nigeria.grin grin
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
yes! I swear with my life that ipob burn igbokwe house.
Now is your turn.
I'm not a fool.That's not how to Swear.

Swear with God that if
Ipob did not burn Igbokwe house that your Life and that of your unborn children will be useless and remain useless forever.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

I have got someone who was killed by the Ipob UGM angels.
He was a young man from Ikwo Ebonyi who picked up a job in the security force to raise money so he can go back to University.
The boy is just 26.

I need to see evidences that shows he was truly killed and was killed by Ipob.

I'm East but haven't see Ipob killed rather Nigeria Security killing our youths.
Plus killing by political hoodlums.

Or before Ipob there was no killing in East.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
you can only lie to yourself, many Igbo's don't want to talk because of fear of been killed by the terrorist organization.

Why talk about something that has no value??
Why talk about something that has been rejected already?
All ipob have as man power are thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees, that's all they have.
That's why they can and will never prosper in their fraud.
Very soon Elections will kick off again in Igboland,we will troop out once again to hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that stands against their destructive occult fraud taliban wannabe ipob.
Let their brainwashed efulefus and urchins continue to make noise on social media, while Nwafos do the needful in reality ��.

As a true Nwafo and a member of a royal family from the 9th Clan of IMO State I can assure you that if it's the occult taliban ipob Biafra! Dead, Nailed and Buried.

5 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:

who killed miracle the police woman?
Who killed the 20 years undergraduate?
Who killed akunyili?
Who killed the governor aspirant in Anambara?
Hundreds and hundreds of igbos are killed by Ipob.
Igbo land is like a prison now, no one have the right to say anything against ipob.
Just few days back they killed a security man and cut his head off.

4 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:

I'm East but haven't see Ipob killed rather Nigeria Security killing our youths.

I will not bother to argue with you
I am not Udele that fancies posting pictures to potray whatever points.
But I tell you with all certainty that if it's the occult fraud taliban ipob's biafra!dead nailed and buried.
We will not run from Nigeria to fall into the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals that will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't supports their scam ipob struggle.
Even if I post evidence you will still debunk it because unfortunately you have been brainwashed and programmed to defend the fraud Taliban wannabe ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
who killed miracle the police woman?
Who killed the 20 years undergraduate?
Who killed akunyili?
Who killed the governor aspirant in Anambara?
Hundreds and hundreds of igbos are killed by Ipob.
Igbo land is like a prison now, no one have the right to say anything against ipob.
Just few days back they killed a security man and cut his head off.
Those that killed the people bellow are the people killing we Igbos not Ipob.

You and your people rejoiced when those our people were killed,So why the sudden love for Igbos?

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
I'm not a fool.That's not how to Swear.

Swear with God that if
Ipob did not burn Igbokwe house that your Life and that of your unborn children will be useless and remain useless forever.
your life is already useless if you cannot see my swear above. I can only speak for my self I cannot speak for my children talkless of the unborn children.
I only asked you to swear the way I did. Or are you afraid?

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
Lolz igbos don't love Ipob,we igbo hate Ipob and love One Nigeria.grin grin
No both old and young don't love Nigeria or Ipob but they love confusion.

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

I will not bother to argue with you
I am not Udele that fancies posting pictures to potray whatever points.
But I tell you with all certainty that if it's the occult fraud taliban ipob's biafra!dead nailed and buried.
We will not run from Nigeria to fall into the hands of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals that will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't supports their scam ipob struggle.
Even if I post evidence you will still debunk it because unfortunately you have been brainwashed and programmed to defend the fraud Taliban wannabe ipob.
[/s]Stop saying Igboland just say you.Go to unfaceless forums like facebook and read comments of majority of Igbos.

Referendum will determin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:

you are just another brainwashed half human being.
I ask you again, who killed Miracle the police woman?
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
No both old and young don't love Nigeria or Ipob but they love confusion.
Yoruba muslim is talkinggrin grin

Who is more confuse than a typical yoruba muslim that love hausafulanis muslim more than he love his yoruba christian brothers.

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
your life is already useless if you cannot see my swear above. I can only speak for my self I cannot speak for my children talkless of the unborn children.
I only asked you to swear the way I did. Or are you afraid?
You can't swear because you are only accusing Ipob because of hatred you have for them not that you are sure.

You for swear na make your life remain use~less.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
you are just another brainwashed half human being.
I ask you again, who killed Miracle the police woman?
I don't know.

You that know tell us with evidences,not just accusing those you love to hate.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
You can't swear because you are only accusing Ipob because of hatred you have for them not that you are sure.

You for swear na make your life remain useless.
I have already sworn and I will swear anyday and anytime that ipob burn igbokwe house.
You, just swear that ipob did not burn that house let see.
Thank God you fear and ran away like a wet chicken, if not God will just send thesame fire to consume you and your entire family but you will not die. You must experience the pain ipob put so many families into.
Coward come and swear let see.efulefu!

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
I have already sworn and I will swear anyday and anytime that ipob burn igbokwe house.
You, just swear that ipob did not burn that house let see.
Thank God you fear and ran away like a wet chicken, if not God will just send thesame fire to consume you and your entire family but you will not die. You must experience the pain ipob put so many families into.
Coward come and swear let see.efulefu!
Afonja just swear with God's name that if ipob was not responsible that your life and the life of your unborn children will be useless forever.

That's how to swear.Do that i will swear too.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Allsouls: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
nairalandankrah:
In the shocking video clip below, foremost Jihadist and pipeline security guard, Mujahedeen Asari Dokubo can be seen calling on Nigerians to rise up in unity with the federal government against the Igbos and IPOB...

A pig living in the creek, is inconsequential to Biafra struggle because he sold his birth right to pipeline security & amnesty.
Average Biafran from the coastal & inner land of BIAFRA don't take him serious.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by enochogaga(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
He didn't mention Igbos but ipob and esn, he said all Igbos should kill any ipob and esn from Igbo land, cos they have caused more arvoke.

nairalandankrah:

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
chiagozien:
[s][/s][s]Stop saying Igboland just say you.Go to unfaceless forums like facebook and read comments of majority of Igbos.[/s]

Referendum will determin.

You say you want referendum.
The Leaders of the land rejects your fraud struggle and call for referendum.
The people who are supposed to vote for the said referendum have chosen their side by handing over power to the leaders who stand against your fraud struggle and referendum.
What else are you looking for to understand that your fraud is rejected angry
I am tired of the failed union.
I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today.
But should I support and encourage a group that will hang my head for not supporting their fraud struggle!hell no.
This is the mindset of Nwafos who have something doing with their lives
Not brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals.
You front a course with a London scammer as leader, Emma powerless , Dos and that over fed slowpoke called Simon Epka and you think you can ganer support from Ndi nwe Ala �.
Nonsense and ignoramus.
I give you logic but all you have to play in to this discuss is wishy-washy shenanigans and bullcrap �
Let groups that are just come out and speak,an occult, taliban wannabe group like ipob have no business with anything connected to freedom ,for they have shown obvious signs that they will put others to the chains if they had power at their disposal �.

To hell with you and your cohorts trying to rob Igbo in general into your ipob nonsense here,that shit got to stop cause I am Igbo, I am not ipob I refuse to be tagged a member of a proscribed occult group of brainwashed thugs and cultist that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
That's an insult I refuse to take from ragamuffins angry

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by pquaver(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

You really believe this? Millions of Igbos are scared to talk? Even those that are in Diaspora? Even those in Kaduna? Even those in Ibadan?

If IPOB was considered a terrorist organisation by Igbos, do you think Igbo leaders would have gone to Buhari to ask for Nnamdi Kanu's release? Why wasnt there any jubilation by Igbos when Nnamdi Kanu was captured?

Only people who are not Igbos, such as Asari Dokubo, are the ones shouting that IPOB is a terrorist group. Something is wrong somewhere

Oga people in diaspora are talking too. People like me not everyone. Most people are afraid for their families.. I am not afraid and I talk. I have clashed with many of the terrorists in Köln when u subdue them with superior atgue they result to name calling. Hausa Fulani, yoruba etc. But it does bother me.. Evil triumphs when God men do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by History555: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
asanausana91:
those that are outside have relatives in the east, the moment they say anything against ipob there relatives or properties will be in danger. Take example: Joe Ibukwe when ipob see that they cannot get him attacked, they decided to burn down his house in the east. Do you know why he is keeping quiet now? Because ipob threatened to kill his children.
See Mr man, you are not talking to those brainless and hopeless ipob followers that agreed to anything coming from Namdi KANU. infact, I have first hand information about what is going on in the east because I get intelligent report on a daily basis.
As far as Nigeria is concern ipob is a terrorist organization.
Can you pls mention one thing that ipob is doing different from Boko haram?
1) Boko haram kills security agents, ipob also kill soldiers and police
2) Boko haram illegally acquired weapon, ipob also illegally formed a militia group with dangerous weapon.
3) boko haram kidnap, ipob also kidnap,kill and eat their victims
4) Boko haram want a caliphate, ipob also want a country
5) etc etc

Wonders will neva end. What will one not hear on nairaland.

This nggr claims to get intelligent report on daily basis.

Can u believe the nonsense coming from you
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
pquaver:

Oga people in diaspora are talking too. People like me not everyone. Most people are afraid for their families.. I am not afraid and I talk. I have clashed with many of the terrorists in Köln when u subdue them with superior atgue they result to name calling. Hausa Fulani, yoruba etc. But it does bother me.. Evil triumphs when God men do nothing.

Bia nwokem don't ever allow anyone intimidate you.
If you see your brother going astray with this occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob that is anti Igbo in all sense of reasoning call him to order.
A true Nwafo should have no fear to express himself.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by pquaver(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem don't ever allow anyone intimidate you.
If you see your brother going astray with this occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob that is anti Igbo in all sense of reasoning call him to order.
A true Nwafo should have no fear to express himself.

Them plenty for Nordrhine westfalen.. Some of them have spent more than 30 years in Germany if u see their reasoning bro, u go say why cant reasonable Nigerians be exchanged for this ones. Mehn so crude with wild imaginations.. Animals in human skin. If u see how the push and support the killings of people the tag traitors? U r surprised to see this same people first to say the want to fight for their right when the feel a German or European is trying to belittle or intimidate them.. I just open and say wow.. They people eeehhb.. Sorry but with what I have seen Biafra will be the most wicked and brutal country in the world with no value for life or humanity... U can talk my words to the bank..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Beats Girlfriend & Forces Her To Have Sex / In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri / Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.