Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) (2894 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2022
pquaver:

Them plenty for Nordrhine westfalen.. Some of them have spent more than 30 years in Germany if u see their reasoning bro, u go say why cant reasonable Nigerians be exchanged for this ones. Mehn so crude with wild imaginations.. Animals in human skin. If u see how the push and support the killings of people the tag traitors? U r surprised to see this same people first to say the want to fight for their right when the feel a German or European is trying to belittle or intimidate them.. I just open and say wow.. They people eeehhb.. Sorry but with what I have seen Biafra will be the most wicked and brutal country in the world with no value for life or humanity... U can talk my words to the bank..

Well I totally disagree with you on your last sentence.
Keep the occult fraud ipob aside.
Igbo is love
Igbo is peace
Igbo is progressive
Igbo is not destructive
Igbo is industrious.

Take your mind off this bunch of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals and imagine a Country with the likes of Phililp Emeguali, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema,Chief Emeke Ofor and the host of great and beautiful people we have in Igboland.

An all Igbo nation is a beauty to behold anytime anyday twice on a Thursday.
The biggest chunk of the blame goes to the SE leaders,they have not been up and doing.
The London supremacists egocentric dictator of a fraudster called mnk used their failings as a strong point to brainwash the gullible ones.
It really saddens me to see an Igboman who is supposed to be intelligent fall for this obvious ipob fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2022
asanausana91:
who killed miracle the police woman?
Who killed the 20 years undergraduate?
Who killed akunyili?
Who killed the governor aspirant in Anambara?
Hundreds and hundreds of igbos are killed by Ipob.
Igbo land is like a prison now, no one have the right to say anything against ipob.
Just few days back they killed a security man and cut his head off.

And when you are asked for any evidence that IPOB did any of these things, it will be "he said that" and "he said this"
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2022
ablejesus26:

Igbo is love
Igbo is peace
Igbo is progressive
Igbo is not destructive
Igbo is industrious.

Take your mind off this bunch of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals and imagine a Country with the likes of Phililp Emeguali, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema,Chief Emeke Ofor and the host of great and beautiful people we have in Igboland.

The biggest chunk of the blame goes to the SE leaders,they have not been up and doing.
The London supremacists egocentric dictator of a fraudster called mnk used their failings as a strong point to brainwash the gullible ones.
It really saddens me to see an Igboman who is supposed to be intelligent fall for this obvious ipob fraud.

I wonder why you guys never remembered all of the above all these years that the security forces were shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters who were peacefully protesting for Biafra?

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by pquaver(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2022
ablejesus26:

Igbo is love
Igbo is peace
Igbo is progressive
Igbo is not destructive
Igbo is industrious.

Bro I understand where u r coming from but if u cannot see what I am see then problem dey ooo.. Our people say it is better to start looking for the black goat in the morning b4 nightfall. Bro I urge to look again this time not at the generation you called but the younger ones after them, their mindset, mentality and what is being passed down. Then you will understand I spoke in futuristic tense.. Something needs to be done and real quick..

3 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by pquaver(m): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

I wonder why you guys never remembered all of the above all these years that the security forces were shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters who were peacefully protesting for Biafra?

Stop saying what you don't know.. The protester were protesting for impossible and using the wrong method. We told them but they refused to listen just like the are doing today. There is a right way for it. Moreover ipob has nobodies mandate.. U can't build nothing on nothing. I cannot remember any townhall meetings across igbo land that led to a voting to produce Nnamdi kanu or ipob as our voice in Biafra matters.. As u want to force una self on us is how government too will force it on you. Do things right and have a foot. This way ipob will remain a terrorist group because they were not voluntary elected by the people rather they are forcing themselves. Know this n know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by chiagozien(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

You say you want referendum.
The Leaders of the land rejects your fraud struggle and call for referendum.
The people who are supposed to vote for the said referendum have chosen their side by handing over power to the leaders who stand against your fraud struggle and referendum.
What else are you looking for to understand that your fraud is rejected angry
I am tired of the failed union.
I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today.
But should I support and encourage a group that will hang my head for not supporting their fraud struggle!hell no.
This is the mindset of Nwafos who have something doing with their lives
Not brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals.
You front a course with a London scammer as leader, Emma powerless , Dos and that over fed slowpoke called Simon Epka and you think you can ganer support from Ndi nwe Ala �.
Nonsense and ignoramus.
I give you logic but all you have to play in to this discuss is wishy-washy shenanigans and bullcrap �
Let groups that are just come out and speak,an occult, taliban wannabe group like ipob have no business with anything connected to freedom ,for they have shown obvious signs that they will put others to the chains if they had power at their disposal �.

To hell with you and your cohorts trying to rob Igbo in general into your ipob nonsense here,that shit got to stop cause I am Igbo, I am not ipob I refuse to be tagged a member of a proscribed occult group of brainwashed thugs and cultist that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
That's an insult I refuse to take from ragamuffins angry
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
[/s]Trash.

What matters is what majority of we Igbo's want not what few politicans and one Nigeria apologists want.

God willingly ipob will accomplish their mission.

We Igbo will continue supporting them

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim is talkinggrin grin

Who is more confuse than a typical yoruba muslim that love hausafulanis muslim more than he love his yoruba christian brothers.
haaaaa Yorubas are friends to every tribe in Nigeria but Igbos are slaves to every Tribes in Nigerian . Igbos always play victims gave . Bitterness, Feel Frustrating ,feel cheated and confuse . All those signs Is a mentalities of slaves in the study of Humanity.

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
pquaver:

Stop saying what you don't know.. The protester were protesting for impossible and using the wrong method. We told them but they refused to listen just like the are doing today. There is a right way for it. Moreover ipob has nobodies mandate.. U can't build nothing on nothing. I cannot remember any townhall meetings across igbo land that led to a voting to produce Nnamdi kanu or ipob as our voice in Biafra matters.. As u want to force una self on us is how government too will force it on you. Do things right and have a foot. This way ipob will remain a terrorist group because they were not voluntary elected by the people rather they are forcing themselves. Know this n know peace.

Look at a person trying to justify the shooting and killing of unarmed peaceful protesters even though the right to protest is in the constitution

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
chiagozien:
[s][/s][s]Trash.

What matters is what majority of we Igbo's want not what few politicans and one Nigeria apologists want.

God willingly ipob will accomplish their mission.

[/s]We Igbo will continue supporting them

And who are your delusional majority if I may ask?
Simon Epka? �
Senseless DOS?�
Talkative Emma powerless?
Esn militants?
Thugs?
Cultist?
Criminals?
You?��
Call me when true leaders and socialites
Meaningful people an Igboman can boast of anytime anyday,join your delusional majority.

The majority of Ndigbo are secessionist by heart,but do we want to go the ipob way?Hell No.
There is no benefits in running away from Nigeria only to fall into the hands of brainwashed talibans can't you understand??

3 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Veqtor: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol who be Asari?

Asari can be likened to a man who owns a mansion, yet he doesn't live inside it.
While a stranger, who is supposed to be his gateman, lives inside the mansion and pay him crumbs to guard it as a gateman.

A paramount fo0l he is
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Massob members were also brutalized
Did they go about killing and bringing destruction into Igboland!
Secessionist movement is not one any govt in the world smile on,it takes time, sacrifice and in all cases the Union comes hard against the movement.
Catalina has theirs being championed by the leaders,yet they are also being brutalized,did they bring self destruct into their own Land??
The problem with you niggies from dis generation is blinded misappropriations
Self destruct is not self determination, gidigidi.
Since ipob can't achieve their fraud without bringing destruction into a land that's everly envied for her peace and fast development,then they should shove their nonsense into their asses.
We are healing fast already from the first one,we will not join a scammer from London bring destruction into our midst a second time,for a very useless and fruitless fraud struggle.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.

3 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by pquaver(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Look at a person trying to justify the shooting and killing of unarmed peaceful protesters even though the right to protest is in the constitution

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

Is the right to recede a part of Nigeria in the constitution? Or in the constitution u saw freedom to protest u decide to take that one but the one he told u to go about the seeding u refused ba? Deceive urself..

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by aribisala0(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim is talkinggrin grin

Who is more confuse than a typical yoruba muslim that love hausafulanis muslim more than he love his yoruba christian brothers.

aribisala0:

I have many photos. Too

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
SlayerForever:
He's just courting the attention of the great Igbo race. Asari can not do any pekem again in this country until another Ijaw drunkard finds himself in Aso rock.

okay oo....
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
ablejesus26:

Massob members were also brutalized
Did they go about killing and bringing destruction into Igboland!
Secessionist movement is not one any govt in the world smile on,it takes time, sacrifice and in all cases the Union comes hard against the movement.
Catalina has theirs being championed by the leaders,yet they are also being brutalized,did they bring self destruct into their own Land??
The problem with you niggies from dis generation is blinded misappropriations
Self destruct is not self determination, gidigidi.
Since ipob can't achieve their fraud without bringing destruction into a land that's everly envied for her peace and fast development,then they should shove their nonsense into their asses.
We are healing fast already from the first one,we will not join a scammer from London bring destruction into our midst a second time,for a very useless and fruitless fraud struggle.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.

Oh I see. So you were very comfortable watching peaceful protesters get shot and killed. You were comfortable with that injustice. You only decided to speak out because it was no longer just peaceful protesters that were being killed, the matter had now escalated. If it was still peaceful protesters that were being killed, you would have relaxed because it is normal for you that peaceful protedters be killed.

Someone who was comfortable to watch injustice unfold is now coming to preach morality after things escalate? grin grin grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they are the only people on earth who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Lionnation: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
peacekante:

You will say any respect terrorist IPOB have for him not igbos. Igbos support Asari suggestions because IPOB brought death and destruction to igbo land.

Dear Asari,
As you helped Nnamdi Kanu escape in 2017,
And helped fed government to fish out the same terrorist nnamdi kanu,
Please help us to fish out all IPOB terrorists in igboland. Thank God you know this people are evil. Come and help us please.

As for Gidgiddi, forget him. I know how to get him for the fed government.
so killing all ipob memebers is not killing Igbo because ipob memebers are not igbos
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. So you were very comfortable watching peaceful protesters get shot and killed. You were comfortable with that injustice. You only decided to speak out because it was no longer just peaceful protesters that were being killed, the matter had now escalated. If it was still peaceful protesters that were being killed, you would have relaxed because it is normal for you that peaceful protedters be killed.

Someone who was comfortable to watch injustice unfold is now coming to preach morality after things escalate? grin grin grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they are the only people on earth who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

Take your silly childish gimmicks to your mates�
I will never be caught supporting evil or nonsense.
Like it or not
Ipob's biafra is dead, nailed and buried.

6 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by gidgiddy: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
ablejesus26:

Take your silly childish gimmicks to your mates�
I will never be caught supporting evil or nonsense.
Like it or not
Ipob's biafra is dead, nailed and buried.

You already supported evil when you could not condemn years of innocent unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters being shot, killed and brualised by the security forces

I laugh at these characters who want everyone to believe they love peace, but condone impunity and injustice when it suits them
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by shortIGBOman: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
nairalandankrah:
In the shocking video clip below, foremost Jihadist and pipeline security guard, Mujahedeen Asari Dokubo can be seen calling on Nigerians to rise up in unity with the federal government against the Igbos and IPOB...

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/478854257189477/?app=fbl

Good news. Asari is a patriotic Nigerian grin

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by izac82: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
asanausana91:
those that are outside have relatives in the east, the moment they say anything against ipob there relatives or properties will be in danger. Take example: Joe Ibukwe when ipob see that they cannot get him attacked, they decided to burn down his house in the east. Do you know why he is keeping quiet now? Because ipob threatened to kill his children.
See Mr man, you are not talking to those brainless and hopeless ipob followers that agreed to anything coming from Namdi KANU. infact, I have first hand information about what is going on in the east because I get intelligent report on a daily basis.
As far as Nigeria is concern ipob is a terrorist organization.
Can you pls mention one thing that ipob is doing different from Boko haram?
1) Boko haram kills security agents, ipob also kill soldiers and police
2) Boko haram illegally acquired weapon, ipob also illegally formed a militia group with dangerous weapon.
3) boko haram kidnap, ipob also kidnap,kill and eat their victims
4) Boko haram want a caliphate, ipob also want a country
5) etc etc
They just burnt down my LGA chairman house in my village. You dare not speak against IPOB in the east, because you will dead the next moment. I'm currently working on relocating back to PH. These guys are ready to burn down Igboland because of one onyendu wey I no send mesage angry.

4 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
omenkaLives:
Typical illiterate ipob terrorist.

I'm pretty sure you must be salivating at the content of those graves given you lot have added cannibalism to your daily routine.

I just hope you don't turn your appetite to your children when dead bodies become scarce.

You shall repay every blood you have spilled, I guarantee you.

Best form of counter is hitting him with points instead of insults..

He talked about your area and the bias comments, defend yourself instead of attacking him with insults or give it to him with the right answer
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by izac82: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
but I just do not understand.
Its very obvious that IPOB has brought pains to igbos both directly and indirectly, why do igbos still support this group, is it total brainwashing or what

Anyway sha, make I hold my peace, I can't be crying more than the bereaved but I wished the SE is safe for the average man and not forced to obey some lay down rules
Who told you Igbos support IPOB. I live and do business here in the East, and I can tell you a huge numbers of us don't support them. We are just dame scared of getting killed. Most of those supporting them online are there members.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by aribisala0(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
izac82:

They just burnt down my LGA chairman house in my village. You dare not speak against IPOB in the east, because you will dead the next moment. I'm currently working on relocating back to PH. These guys are ready to burn down Igboland because of one onyendu wey I no send mesage angry.
Nigerians do not believe this.

We believe you are ALL in support of IPOB
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Lionnation: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
No Igbo man on ground in south east will ever tell you that ipob brought them pains rather ipob bright joy and light every Igbo man is an ipob by heart nobody is pains about their own activities rather you lots who listens to propaganda news will claim otherwise just to paint ipob black because it's an Igbo affair
Michelle70:
but I just do not understand.
Its very obvious that IPOB has brought pains to igbos both directly and indirectly, why do igbos still support this group, is it total brainwashing or what

Anyway sha, make I hold my peace, I can't be crying more than the bereaved but I wished the SE is safe for the average man and not forced to obey some lay down rules
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Michelle70(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionnation:
No Igbo man on ground in south east will ever tell you that ipob brought them pains rather ipob bright joy and light every Igbo man is an ipob by heart nobody is pains about their own activities rather you lots who listens to propaganda news will claim otherwise just to paint ipob black because it's an Igbo affair
brainwashing is a very bad spot to find one self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by izac82: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
aribisala0:
Nigerians do not believe this.

We believe you are ALL in support of IPOB
Aressa, please, don't ever mention me again, because I avoid you like a plague. I take God name beg you angry
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by izac82: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionnation:
Shut up my friend! Those Igbos relocating from South East, I'm sure they are love IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
izac82:

Aressa, please, don't ever mention me again, because I avoid you like a plague. I take God name beg you angry
I just did

Once more

Nigerians do not believe these denials
We believe Eboes are fully in support of IPOB
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionnation:
You are 100% correct
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
aribisala0:
You are 100% correct
Majority of the people shouting Biafra don’t live in the South East of Nigeria.

The ones that do live in the South East, know their woes were caused by their own kinsmen & people, not by any imaginary strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by aribisala0(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Majority of the people shouting Biafra don’t live in the South East of Nigeria.
really?
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Emergingnation0: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Stop dragging ndi Igbo into Asari vs IPOB beef.
Asari is in good terms with majority of Igbos.
Ab0ki what's your business with Ndigbo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu / Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate / The Southeast Wants To Control The Politics Of Southwest - Segun Sowunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.