Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) (2891 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Ab0ki what's your business with Ndigbo..
Biafranpatriot it has been a while since you last used your Emergingnation0, you must be coming out a long ban for your Biafra agitation outburst?

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Emergingnation0: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Biafranpatriot it has been a while since you last used your Emergingnation0, you must be coming out a long ban for your Biafra agitation outburst?
keep leaving in delusion, chronic unity beggar.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim is talkinggrin grin

Who is more confuse than a typical yoruba muslim that love hausafulanis muslim more than he love his yoruba christian brothers.

But Igbos now embrace Fulani more. That's why over 60% Ndigbo have converted to ISLAM recently. grin grin grin

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Lionnation: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
izac82:

Shut up my friend! Those Igbos relocating from South East, I'm sure they are love IPOB
you are wallowing in ignorance, you believe and glot in the online news from enemies of ndigbo like yourself, with no source, no Igbo man is leaving to anywhere all of us are on ground, no panics anywhere rather we now enjoy peace because there are no more police everywhere disturbing our peace
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Lionnation: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
brainwashing is a very bad spot to find one self.
a black African idiot like you, and your fathers without any iota of reasoning is talking about brainwashing, look at an 18year old child talking where an elder is talking
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Emergingnation0: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

Hear comes the individual who has nothing to say when armed bandits murdered 120 in a Sokoto market, 200 people in Zamfara and 73 killed in Logo, his own state

But as soon he hears about IPOB, thats when he remembers that there is something called terrorism

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Typical BMC

gidgiddy:

You mean you didnt salivate when 73 people were killed in your state by killer herdsmen but you really salivate about IPOB? Hmmmmm this incredible love you have for the security of South Easterners is truly touching, you didnt even have such love for your own state, did BMC raise your salary recently?
This is a big knocked to this low self esteem stunts (omenkaLives) grin that can't imagine his pathetic life without Igbo in Nigeria grin..
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Michelle70(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionnation:
a black African idiot like you, and your fathers without any iota of reasoning is talking about brainwashing, look at an 18year old child talking where an elder is talking
I frrl bad for u and the other brainwashed folks

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by asanausana91: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
izac82:

They just burnt down my LGA chairman house in my village. You dare not speak against IPOB in the east, because you will dead the next moment. I'm currently working on relocating back to PH. These guys are ready to burn down Igboland because of one onyendu wey I no send mesage angry.
I think the government need to do something drastic. How can some illiterate and never do well human being will come from nowhere to imprison good and intelligent people of the east.

2 Likes

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Onepeople: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't talk with people that have no brain.
pot calling kettle black, where is your brain in the above comment of yours?
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:

You already supported evil when you could not condemn years of innocent unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters being shot, killed and brualised by the security forces

I laugh at these characters who want everyone to believe they love peace, but condone impunity and injustice when it suits them

I condemned and will always condemn any form of brutality.
Self determination is a right.
But truth is ipob have no business with self determination,cus they are the same with the fg.
The fg kill and will do everything to silent opposing views and voices
Ipob do same too,all in the desguise of saboteur.
So why are you hypocritically trying to paint ipob as saints angry
Let groups that are just come out and speak not a group like the occult fraud ipob,that will put others to the chains if they had the opportunity.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Ojiofor: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
Emergingnation0:
Ab0ki what's your business with Ndigbo..
[/s]

Nobody knows you not even in your village so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by Idiko1: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Asari Dokubo is a foolish loudmouth.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by BiafranPatriot: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Odogwu...forget the uncircumcised miscreant..Them no reach at all!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emergingnation0:
keep leaving in delusion, chronic unity beggar.
Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by FamTomx2(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
ablejesus26:

I condemned and will always condemn any form of brutality.
Self determination is a right.
But truth is ipob have no business with self determination,cus they are the same with the fg.
The fg kill and will do everything to silent opposing views and voices
Ipob do same too,all in the desguise of saboteur.
So why are you hypocritically trying to paint ipob as saints angry
Let groups that are just come out and speak not a group like the occult fraud ipob,that will put others to the chains if they had the opportunity.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

Always on a strange substance, your contributions here are all inconsequential..

Quota system almajiri your miserable country has failed you, how is it the fault of IPOB, Biafrans (light) has no partnership with darkness (Zoo or Fraudgeria)..

Your destiny has been cramped,
Ntorrr!!

Re: Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Always on a strange substance, your contributions here are all inconsequential..

Quota system almajiri your miserable country has failed you, how is it the fault of IPOB, Biafrans (light) has no partnership with darkness (Zoo or Fraudgeria)..

Your destiny has been cramped,
Ntorrr!!

This mad bororo terrorist is pained to his cursed soul ��
I love the damage I do to your brainwashed good for nothing coconut head ��.

If it's the occult ipob's biafra dead, nailed and buried to the ground �
Now choke on that and cry you terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Peter Obi Beautiful Incoming First Lady By Edet Edem Akpan / Obi Changes Campaign Strategy As Supporters Predict Defeat For Tinubu In Lagos / Wole Olanipekun Begs Tribunal Judges To Allow Only Tinubu &Atiku Incase Of Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.