Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920152 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BeejayB: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

So how’s the sop suppose to look like? Since there as to be lots of convincing. Sorry for the inconvenience. O plan to go the diploma way too

For me I was changing career totally. My BSc was in Biochemistry but my diploma is in Business administration. I had worked in a bank here in Nigeria so it was my major point of driving home the point of a change in career… also had a vocational training in a fashion Designing. So the diploma is to help me out to set up my business… and I gave reasons why studying in Nigeria wasn’t beneficial to me… mentioned my home ties and my intentions back home when I’m done with the diploma

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jermaie0009: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baba Your own go come this year….looking forward for ur good news

Teemenzo:
A friend just got PPR now. Guys, them go shower us today

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
BeejayB:

For me I was changing career totally. My BSc was in Biochemistry but my diploma is in Business administration. I had worked in a bank here in Nigeria so it was my major point of driving home the point of a change in career… also had a vocational training in a fashion Designing. So the diploma is to help me out to set up my business… and I gave reasons why studying in Nigeria wasn’t beneficial to me… mentioned my home ties and my intentions back home when I’m done with the diploma

Thanks for the input bro, sincerely appreciate. though i'm doing research. can you mention some universities or colleges that offer diploma. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jermaie0009:
Baba Your own go come this year….looking forward for ur good news

Amen, thanks. God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baabu320: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anon123:

No, you can not go for a masters with an HND as you will not meet the admission requirements.

The best bet is either an Advanced diploma or PGD at colleges (google can solve this ) in a course related to your work experience.

IELTS is optional

WES is optional but do not send any of your financial
documents to WES

Thank you so much for the reply….I want to get you straight…you mean I don’t need to convert my certificate and transcripts through WES for Advance Diploma or PGD.

All I will do I to upload it to the school website?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baabu320:

Thank you so much for the reply….I want to get you straight…you mean I don’t need to convert my certificate and transcripts through WES for Advance Diploma or PGD.

All I will do I to upload it to the school website?

Yes please..
Conestoga dont request for WES converted documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by niyoposh: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ebukawilson13: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hi I'm new here
Hello please i need help.
I did an ond program in the institute of management and technology and they have been delaying my result.
It can possibly take them this whole year to release it.
Meanwhile i want to apply with my Secondary school result to the college of North Atlantic Newfoundland and Labrador.
My questions are:
1. Will my study gap affect visa
Since my O level result is from 2016

2. What is my chance of getting a visa with this college.

My uncle is my sponsor and he resides in Uk.
Does it have any implication.

Please help a brother move!!
And is it okay to have co sponsors
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SwayB(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Teemenzo:
A friend just got PPR now. Guys, them go shower us today
Guy i'm rooting for you. It will definitely reach you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
SwayB:

Guy i'm rooting for you. It will definitely reach you.

AMEN. Prayers is all i can depend on now, thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Brainboxman(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, please may I know who got admission to University of Manitoba, Canada or is currently an international student?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ebukawilson13:
Hi I'm new here
Hello please i need help.
I did an ond program in the institute of management and technology and they have been delaying my result.
It can possibly take them this whole year to release it.
Meanwhile i want to apply with my Secondary school result to the college of North Atlantic Newfoundland and Labrador.
My questions are:
1. Will my study gap affect visa
Since my O level result is from 2016

2. What is my chance of getting a visa with this college.

My uncle is my sponsor and he resides in Uk.
Does it have any implication.

Please help a brother move!!
And is it okay to have co sponsors

Hello...

By applying with your waec, am guessing you are applying for a diploma.

I would recommend you apply for an advanced diploma if you can get your transcript and statement of result/certificate.

But if you can't then go for a diploma.

You will have to explain what you were doing after acquiring yiyr Olevel.

There is no visa guarantees specific to any college or university or even course. Your visa chances rests on your ability to produce a convincing SOP and documentation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
themankelechi:
Hello Anon123

I sent you an email request, please accept/reply. Thank you.

Hi, I have replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ebukawilson13: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anon123:

Hello...

By applying with your waec, am guessing you are applying for a diploma.

I would recommend you apply for an advanced diploma if you can get your transcript and statement of result/certificate.

But if you can't then go for a diploma.

You will have to explain what you were doing after acquiring yiyr Olevel.

There is no visa guarantees specific to any college or university or even course. Your visa chances rests on your ability to produce a convincing SOP and documentation.
Thank you so much but how do you think is the best way to explain what I've been doing.
I started fighting for this since 2020.

Please can you guide me?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mamaamanda: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Osemigho:

Am about putting in my application and plan travelling with my kids too. Can you please help me out with this or do you know someone than can help me with a convincing SOP . Someone very affordable that can help please �

If your kids are following you, you have to explain how you will take care of then in Canada. Where will they be and who will Carr for them when you are school? An email showing you are in talk with or booked a daycare will suffice, but you must also mention it and cost implication in your LOE/SOP.

You hubby will have to write and sign letter if support/authorization for you take your kids with you. I hope you have a good employment in Nigeria and submitted all the necessary documents to also be your home tie. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oni22: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
DamilareOla:

Congratulations Man..God that did it for you will do mine for me and my family this month in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fogechi: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
efeturi3:
I need your answer to this question. I am applying for a study permit through the new portal, and I am expected to click yes or no if my children will be accompanying me to Canada, I am applying for only myself at this moment, though they will join me later. should I click yes or no?
secondly, I did traditional marriage only grin grin grin. Is it enough if i upload my traditional marriage certificate?

Pls do you mind sharing the link for the new online portal people are talking about. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemmymo: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello everyone, great work you're all doing.

Please I'd like to know which Canadian colleges offer admission to Nigerians for diploma studies and how many years? What are their requirements?

Also, do they accept adult learners (25 years and above)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yemmymo:
Hello everyone, great work you're all doing.

Please I'd like to know which Canadian colleges offer admission to Nigerians for diploma studies and how many years? What are their requirements?

Also, do they accept adult learners (25 years and above)?

Google can get you colleges like Lambton, conestoga etc.

Go on each school and check out the duration of the course you are interested in.

Do you have a bSC or HND?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ebukawilson13:
Thank you so much but how do you think is the best way to explain what I've been doing.
I started fighting for this since 2020.

Please can you guide me?.

i just replied your mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baabu320: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anon123:

Yes please..
Conestoga dont request for WES converted documents
Thank you very much sir I really appreciate your effort for helping us on here…if you have more schools like that please share. I’m on google doing my research too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baabu320:

Thank you very much sir I really appreciate your effort for helping us on here…if you have more schools like that please share. I’m on google doing my research too

Google is your best bet, keep researching and don’t forget to check if the schools is an approved DLI with PGWP

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ehimare55: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Good evening everyone, please who applied to Concordia University here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BeejayB: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
OtunbaBlack:

Thanks for the input bro, sincerely appreciate. though i'm doing research. can you mention some universities or colleges that offer diploma. thanks

I don’t know much about schools but I applied to SAIT(Southern Alberta Institute of Technology). Admission process is quite easy.They offer a variety of courses…

By the way it’s sis not bro *smiles

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemmymo: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Non, that's why diploma

Anon123:

Google can get you colleges like Lambton, conestoga etc.

Go on each school and check out the duration of the course you are interested in.

Do you have a bSC or HND?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
fogechi:

Pls do you mind sharing the link for the new online portal people are talking about. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/566#107690492

You'll need below link to get code before you can sign in

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal/

Application link.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baabu320: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
kennyjoy:

Google is your best bet, keep researching and don’t forget to check if the schools is an approved DLI with PGWP

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Thanks Boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baabu320:

HUMBER, LAMBTON, FANSHAW etc

Ensure you know their refund policy before you pay tuitions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yemmymo:
Non, that's why diploma

How old are you?

25yrs can still push for Bsc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fogechi: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
BeejayB:

I don’t know much about schools but I applied to SAIT(Southern Alberta Institute of Technology). Admission process is quite easy.They offer a variety of courses…

By the way it’s sis not bro *smiles

My bad, thanks sis lol. I highly appreciate your input. I’ll look into the school too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kokolanre123: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boss thanks for always

Our application is 3 months old today .

Do you suggest i start mailing IRCC Morning and night

Thank

makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.