Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (911889 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Vikky05:
Good evening everyone,
I'm new here and 1st time posting.
You all are doing a great job.
I got an admission with crandall University MOM 2years program, January intake.

I’m the one studying. My husband and I will be applying together. Our daughter is a US citizen so we won't be applying with her.

I'm confused with my POF and please I would like your opinions.
My mum is my sponsor (she's business woman). She’s paying for my 1year tuition fee (it’s a 2year program). my husband and I are paying for our living expenses for 1year by selling my husbands land, our siblings are giving us some money also (doing a gift deed). We have the cash for 1st year.

My questions are:
- For the 2nd year tuition, can my mum use her fixed deposit to show as pof for 2nd year tuition? Because she doesn't have any account that has funds for a long time. And her Statement of account as show of income? but sometimes there won’t be any money in the account because of her business. As she pays for her goods, Good inflow and outflow though.

- For living expenses, the gift deed from both siblings and the funds from sale of land, are we to leave this money in our accounts for 4-6months?

- can we (my husband and i) use an investment and land to show that we will use it to pay for our 2nd year living expenses ? We also have a house

- our family ties are my mum, siblings, my business, I will taking over my family business, our house and land. Please does these work ?

Thank you

Hello Vikky05,

Your sponsor only needs to demonstrate the funds for the subsequent year and not necessarily in liquid funds. What is important is showing sufficient liquid funds for the first year of study which should be about NGN 10m above excluding tuition and LE. Though the amount to show depends on the total cost of your study for the first year.

Not that it isn't good to have more than one third-party individual supporting you financially, the implication is that it could weaken your economic establishment, especially when the VO can not trace continuous inflows of your earnings or funds in your personal bank account.

The current refusal trend is now based mostly on "Personal Assets & Financial Status" whether or not the individual had a good sitting balance despite paying full tuition. The cause could be a result of a term deposit or scanty inflows.

If your mom is sponsoring, she needs to present a financial record that has a continuous inflow amounting to a sufficient sitting bank balance. From the proceedings of the sale of land, pay your second-year tuition and fix the rest in a fixed deposit along with an explanation of why. If this can be done, you can become a self-sponsored applicant.

Ensure that you include your personal bank account having a sitting balance of about NGN 5 – 7m or above if you decide to pay for the two years of tuition. The funds will serve as a demonstration for your two years of LE. The funds to be received from your siblings can be used to run your account within a 4 – 6 months duration. This way, you can leave them out of the application. If your spouse's bank account is sufficient, include it, otherwise, only provide his employment information.

Best of Luck

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Elixosodi:
Greetings Gurus,

While applying for a study visa through the NSE route, if you pay your tuition from the estimated 30,000cad, would it also be seen as part of the proof of fund to complete the NSE fund?

My program is 1year and my tuition is 15,384 for that 1year and 10,000cad living expenses with 5kcad extra left. So if I pay my tuition from that fund, would it be counted as part of the NSE route estimated?

Thanks for all your responses.

Hello Elixosodi,

The NSE program is not adequate and the processing pace and/or system can now pass as the same as the regular route. No need to stress yourself to apply via the route or meet the requirements of the NSE. Almost all applications whether via the NSE or regular route are now processed the same based on my observations.

If you are considering applying through the NSE route, you should demonstrate the CDN$30,000 after tuition and LE. The VO doesn't expect you or your sponsor to empty your bank account for a foreign study.

Best of Luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks @charitoJames

CharitoJames:

Same family,Same name... why not? Even Uncles with same name sponsor, why not siblings?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Good morning All...
So here is a list of food items you can comfortably take to Canada.

Cray fish (blend it to avoid poking)

Stock fish

Smoked fish

Powdered maggi (chicken flavor isn’t allowed but you can repack in a ziplock and name it spice... no shaa forget say na maggi when you wan use am)

Palm oil ( Freeze it for about a week before you travel, let it turn to stone so it won’t defrost easily)

Blended dry pepper ( Red ones or even Cameroon pepper)

Egusi, Osu, Okpei, Achi

Beans, Bean powder

Ogbono ( blend too, we want everything neatly packed and don’t forget to put names on them)

Dry Iru

Spices ( friedrice spice oh, jollof spice oh etc)
Pepper soup spice.( trust me, you will need pepper soup alot, cold no be here)

Suya spice/Yaji ( If you grill chicken with yaji eh! You go chop finger, walahi)

Garri (packed in ziplock oh! Domestic carry sack like Mr Okoro)

Ground nut and Peanuts ( our Nigerian groundnut is on another level, you can’t get same taste in Canada... in plastic bottle oh)

Your favorite snacks that are not in Canada, pack them too. Na you go pay for extra luggage size.

Medication (Very important... there are no mosquitoes there but you fit still carry malaria drugs.. getting drugs over there isn’t as easy as walking into a pharmacy here..Get your paracetamol, flagyl, ibuprofen, vitamin C, your supplements etc

Aboniki balm ( Very important please, you won’t get hot balm over there and aboniki is sooo expensive there, get a pack or 2 if possible.

Ogi/ Akamu/ Pap (If you are a pap lover like me, mbok carry am go especially ginger pap..you can put in a ziplock and freeze to stone or NOT! Pap no dey quick spoil).

Ukpaka/ Ugba/ Oil bean ( If you still want your roasted plantain and yam feel over there, carry this along, you can just refrigerate and put in your bag the day you are traveling )

Vegetables ,Ugu/ Ewedu/ Bitter leaf ( Wash your bitter leaf to the point you want the bitter taste,put in a ziplock and freeze, slice your ugu after washing... allow to dry again like water never touched it and put inna ziplock.. pick your ewedu too and do like the ugu)

For the stubborn ones that must carry yam... slice it up, peel and cut in sizes then put in ziplock and leave in the fridge before you travel... yam can last up to 3 weeks even when stored this way, it will still be fresh any day you want to use it.

Okpa flour/Bambara nut ( I already said flour so don’t forget to grind it and name it)

Abacha

For my ladies, Don’t forget...

Relaxer

Pads ( Some of us have a particular one we are used to and don’t react to...so pack some with you before you get another one that will replace it over there... you wouldn’t want to start searching for a suitable pad the moment you get there.

Milk isn’t allowed but people take it in. Just repack in a ziplock and name it a different thing like bean flour, bambara powder, yam flour, rice flour/tuwo etc.. Just any powder that look like milk and please when they pick interest in your milk particularly, stand your ground without shaking and tell them it’s what you named it and not milk, go ahead and ask them to taste it if they want and ask them why you would want to take milk in when it’s not allowed... Like who gets this far and ends up wasting time because of milk. But if you will start shaking, kuku no carry milk.

NB: Every packed food item must be in Ziplock or transparent bag so it can be visible enough.

There are other food items but these are the most common ones. From this list, you can have an idea of other things you can carry.

I don’t think seeds are allowed because they think you will plant them.
No poultry products like chicken maggi and the rest, anything with chicken on it is a No even benny and mivina used to season chicken.. so pour content in a ziplock and name Spice M and Spice B.

Then your personal things shaa.
Go with a Universal Adaptor oh, very important because their sockets isn’t same as ours so you don’t get stock incase your chargers don’t fit in.

Guys, don’t bother going with your Nigerian clipper, it can’t be used there or so i heard.

Thanks

48 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks @ makano.. Am his elder brother, we bear the same surname and we look alike self

makano:
Why not, most especially if they have same surname ad they have lived together for so many years..

You can show further proof that he is your elder brother.... Birth certificate, pictures together(with parents) e.t.c so he wont be considered a 3rd party sponsor by the Visa Officer..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Chubbyface:
Plz which is preferable in the new or old portal, I have started with the old portal already and my friends are saying I should use the new one instead.
Seems the new portal needs an upfront medicals right?

Hello Chubbyface,

The IRCC Portal allows a file size of 2MB whilst the GcKey account permits a 4MB file size. If your documents are little, you can consider the former. There is nothing 'so' special about the IRCC Portal. Some visit visa applications might be experiencing fast processing time, it is also not entirely different in processing pace with the SP submitted via the GcKey account.

Many applications submitted between late last year and early this year are currently caught in IRCC backlogs, and not necessarily for the reason of applying through the GcKey account. As mentioned earlier, consider the IRCC Portal if your documents are little or the GcKey account if they are much.

Best of Luck

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Boss Justmellow, so good to see your contributions.

Its been a long time we felt your scent on the platform. This is a sign of a great week. Keep the good work going.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2022
No slot for Biometrics for this month again
Wahala dy ooo
When it is not Medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
bysolaro:
Greetings All!

Please I would really appreciate anyone who can give me guidance on how to obtain CAD/USD through CBN/bank so I can pay my rent. Buying at black market rate is really, really, really burning holes in my pocket.
Please advise based on your direct experience with the name of the bank and how much they allow one apply for+ how long it takes.

God bless.

Hello Bysolaro,

The CBN rate is available for tuition payments. The possibility of getting the same rate for paying rent may be tedious or not even possible. Speak with your account officer or bank for first-hand information.

Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JustMellow: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Teemenzo:
Boss Justmellow, so good to see your contributions.

Its been a long time we felt your scent on the platform. This is a sign of a great week. Keep the good work going.

Hello Teemenzo,

It feels good to be back. Thank you for the warm welcome. It is going to be a great week for the house. You are appreciated.

One Love!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello gurus,

Please house, on 2018 i applied for study permit but was denied twice ever since then i didn't apply again. I approached a man that we bear the same surname (Umeh Paul) i refer him as my father so I used his CAC documents and his Bank statement. But my own real dad name is (Umeh Linus) due to the fact that my dad doesn't have CAC documents and bank statement.

How I want to help me younger brother to process his visa and I want to stand as his sponsor cos I have my personal saving account and CAC documents.

My question is should i continue to use the other man (Umeh Paul) documents so that we can have 2 CAC documents or instead I should register a new CAC documents for my own real dad company (Umeh Linus). Also if I should register my dad business and i use it together with my own. Won't the VO see it that I registered the company for the purpose of this visa application cos d documents will have a current date

Please house I need help and advice on this?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Belle110:
IRCC has shown me shege, this waiting is harrrrdddddd. angry embarassed

I know right
Please respond to your mail abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Please, anyone has the contact for Police Clearance Assistance?

Thanks

tonnymexx:
Hello gurus,

Please house, on 2018 i applied for study permit but was denied twice ever since then i didn't apply again. I approached a man that we bear the same surname (Umeh Paul) i refer him as my father so I used his CAC documents and his Bank statement. But my own real dad name is (Umeh Linus) due to the fact that my dad doesn't have CAC documents and bank statement.

How I want to help me younger brother to process his visa and I want to stand as his sponsor cos I have my personal saving account and CAC documents.

My question is should i continue to use the other man (Umeh Paul) documents so that we can have 2 CAC documents or instead I should register a new CAC documents for my own real dad company (Umeh Linus). Also if I should register my dad business and i use it together with my own. Won't the VO see it that I registered the company for the purpose of this visa application cos d documents will have a current date

Please house I need help and advice on this?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HakHim: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello Good morning,

Please I need help, currently in the bank right now. I want to make payment for GiC, $10,000 CAD. But my visa is not yet out. I am paying it to buttress my application to proof more financial strength. But after printing the CIBC form(STUDENT BANKING OFFER PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS).

BUT the FORM A... Its now being filled online. The issue now is that what are the document I am to upload. And also it is asking I should upload student visa documents and my application is still on, I am yet to get my visa. Please what do I do? Has anyone encounter such before? Before now form A na bank dey fill am.

Nigeria is just annoying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elixosodi(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Elixosodi,

The NSE program is not adequate and the processing pace and/or system can now pass as the same as the regular route. No need to stress yourself to apply via the route or meet the requirements of the NSE. Almost all applications whether via the NSE or regular route are now processed the same based on my observations.

If you are considering applying through the NSE route, you should demonstrate the CDN$30,000 after tuition and LE. The VO doesn't expect you or your sponsor to empty your bank account for a foreign study.

Best of Luck

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Amen

Belle110:
May applicants, especially we that submitted in January, this week is our week for PPRs abeg, we are sending over our passports next week to be stamped, and we are flying out of the country next week or the week after the next. A big AMEN to that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Myki007: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Good morning house, please I need your assistance on cheap tuition fees schools for BANKING AND FINANCE course with little tuition deposit.
Your response is highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation of your feedback.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sunkanmi64: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2022
RonkeFola:
Hello Everyone. Been following up for months now. Keep up the good work.

Did anyone apply to the Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2022? If yes any news yet? Is there a group here that is solely for MUN? Please direct me on how to reach them. Thank you
Hi Ronke, I applied to MUN for Fall 2022 and I got a decision from them last week. I don't know if there is a group though, I haven't come across any.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Belle110:
May applicants, especially we that submitted in January, this week is our week for PPRs abeg, we are sending over our passports next week to be stamped, and we are flying out of the country next week or the week after the next. A big AMEN to that.
Amen oh! Since January 4th and school resumes May 9
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chyigb: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Belle110:

I am resuming in May too, and my eligibility has started since around April 1, although I was told my Medicals and Criminality have been passed.
So what you can do is send various emails to the email addresses and through webforms, or you can reach out to an MP to help you find out quick info about your app.

Please how do I know the appropriate MP to direct my mails to? I'm heading to NBCC (New Brunswick Community College, Muncton Campus).

Webform seems futile because you'll get a response saying if it's within the processing time you won't be responded to.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
please what Canadian bank did you use for GIC and how did you go about setting it up , thanks

HakHim:
Hello Good morning,

Please I need help, currently in the bank right now. I want to make payment for GiC, $10,000 CAD. But my visa is not yet out. I am paying it to buttress my application to proof more financial strength. But after printing the CIBC form(STUDENT BANKING OFFER PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS).

BUT the FORM A... Its now being filled online. The issue now is that what are the document I am to upload. And also it is asking I should upload student visa documents and my application is still on, I am yet to get my visa. Please what do I do? Has anyone encounter such before? Before now form A na bank dey fill am.

Nigeria is just annoying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Hey guys,
I really really really need your help, who here is currently in Fanshawe College. It is pretty urgent, please.
Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Chyigb:

Please how do I know the appropriate MP to direct my mails to? I'm heading to NBCC (New Brunswick Community College, Muncton Campus).

Webform seems futile because you'll get a response saying if it's within the processing time you won't be responded to.

The MP of the province NBCC is in,

Use this for a guide: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/bardish-chagger(89000)#contact

Now, they don't reply to applicants out of their provinces most times. Find someone that stays in that province or schools in NBCC to act as your rep to inquire about your application by mailing the MP, when sending the mail to the MP, that person should also cc your mail.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chyigb: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Belle110:

The MP of the province NBCC is in,

Use this for a guide: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/bardish-chagger(89000)#contact

Now, they don't reply to applicants out of their provinces most times. Find someone that stays in that province or schools in NBCC to act as your rep to inquire about your application by mailing the MP, when sending the mail to the MP, that person should also cc your mail.

cheers

I really appreciate this, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogazino: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2022
You have to rise a web form and then upload your medical report there. Use these link below;

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos

quote author=Ewaade23 post=111811035]People of God
Happy Sunday
Please for the medical update to pass
Will a message be sent via email or the application will just update [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2022
RonkeFola:
Hello Everyone. Been following up for months now. Keep up the good work.

Did anyone apply to the Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2022? If yes any news yet? Is there a group here that is solely for MUN? Please direct me on how to reach them. Thank you
There is a group for MUN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teejhaay: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2022
CharitoJames:
Good morning All...
So here is a list of food items you can comfortably take to Canada.

Cray fish (blend it to avoid poking)

Stock fish

Smoked fish

Powdered maggi (chicken flavor isn’t allowed but you can repack in a ziplock and name it spice... no shaa forget say na maggi when you wan use am)

Palm oil ( Freeze it for about a week before you travel, let it turn to stone so it won’t defrost easily)

Blended dry pepper ( Red ones or even Cameroon pepper)

Egusi, Osu, Okpei, Achi

Beans, Bean powder

Ogbono ( blend too, we want everything neatly packed and don’t forget to put names on them)

Dry Iru

Spices ( friedrice spice oh, jollof spice oh etc)
Pepper soup spice.( trust me, you will need pepper soup alot, cold no be here)

Suya spice/Yaji ( If you grill chicken with yaji eh! You go chop finger, walahi)

Garri (packed in ziplock oh! Domestic carry sack like Mr Okoro)

Ground nut and Peanuts ( our Nigerian groundnut is on another level, you can’t get same taste in Canada... in plastic bottle oh)

Your favorite snacks that are not in Canada, pack them too. Na you go pay for extra luggage size.

Medication (Very important... there are no mosquitoes there but you fit still carry malaria drugs.. getting drugs over there isn’t as easy as walking into a pharmacy here..Get your paracetamol, flagyl, ibuprofen, vitamin C, your supplements etc

Aboniki balm ( Very important please, you won’t get hot balm over there and aboniki is sooo expensive there, get a pack or 2 if possible.

Ogi/ Akamu/ Pap (If you are a pap lover like me, mbok carry am go especially ginger pap..you can put in a ziplock and freeze to stone or NOT! Pap no dey quick spoil).

Ukpaka/ Ugba/ Oil bean ( If you still want your roasted plantain and yam feel over there, carry this along, you can just refrigerate and put in your bag the day you are traveling )

Vegetables ,Ugu/ Ewedu/ Bitter leaf ( Wash your bitter leaf to the point you want the bitter taste,put in a ziplock and freeze, slice your ugu after washing... allow to dry again like water never touched it and put inna ziplock.. pick your ewedu too and do like the ugu)

For the stubborn ones that must carry yam... slice it up, peel and cut in sizes then put in ziplock and leave in the fridge before you travel... yam can last up to 3 weeks even when stored this way, it will still be fresh any day you want to use it.

Okpa flour/Bambara nut ( I already said flour so don’t forget to grind it and name it)

Abacha

For my ladies, Don’t forget...

Relaxer

Pads ( Some of us have a particular one we are used to and don’t react to...so pack some with you before you get another one that will replace it over there... you wouldn’t want to start searching for a suitable pad the moment you get there.

Milk isn’t allowed but people take it in. Just repack in a ziplock and name it a different thing like bean flour, bambara powder, yam flour, rice flour/tuwo etc.. Just any powder that look like milk and please when they pick interest in your milk particularly, stand your ground without shaking and tell them it’s what you named it and not milk, go ahead and ask them to taste it if they want and ask them why you would want to take milk in when it’s not allowed... Like who gets this far and ends up wasting time because of milk. But if you will start shaking, kuku no carry milk.

NB: Every packed food item must be in Ziplock or transparent bag so it can be visible enough.

There are other food items but these are the most common ones. From this list, you can have an idea of other things you can carry.

I don’t think seeds are allowed because they think you will plant them.
No poultry products like chicken maggi and the rest, anything with chicken on it is a No even benny and mivina used to season chicken.. so pour content in a ziplock and name Spice M and Spice B.

Then your personal things shaa.
Go with a Universal Adaptor oh, very important because their sockets isn’t same as ours so you don’t get stock incase your chargers don’t fit in.

Guys, don’t bother going with your Nigerian clipper, it can’t be used there or so i heard.

Thanks

Thanks for this detailed information
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Vikky05: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Vikky05,

Your sponsor only needs to demonstrate the funds for the subsequent year and not necessarily in liquid funds. What is important is showing sufficient liquid funds for the first year of study which should be about NGN 10m above excluding tuition and LE. Though the amount to show depends on the total cost of your study for the first year.

Not that it isn't good to have more than one third-party individual supporting you financially, the implication is that it could weaken your economic establishment, especially when the VO can not trace continuous inflows of your earnings or funds in your personal bank account.

The current refusal trend is now based mostly on "Personal Assets & Financial Status" whether or not the individual had a good sitting balance despite paying full tuition. The cause could be a result of a term deposit or scanty inflows.

If your mom is sponsoring, she needs to present a financial record that has a continuous inflow amounting to a sufficient sitting bank balance. From the proceedings of the sale of land, pay your second-year tuition and fix the rest in a fixed deposit along with an explanation of why. If this can be done, you can become a self-sponsored applicant.

Ensure that you include your personal bank account having a sitting balance of about NGN 5 – 7m or above if you decide to pay for the two years of tuition. The funds will serve as a demonstration for your two years of LE. The funds to be received from your siblings can be used to run your account within a 4 – 6 months duration. This way, you can leave them out of the application. If your spouse's bank account is sufficient, include it, otherwise, only provide his employment information.

Best of Luck

Thank you so much just mellow. I will have to restrategize my application.

My 2years tuition is $35,740 (including books, insurance etc) my mum is paying $17,870 which is the 1st year required by school. 2nd year is $17,870.
The issue is My sponsor (my mum) can't put so much money in her account because once it's plenty, she pays her seller (Nestle food) with it. Hence, she wants to use FD for 2nd year tuition. Hope this works.

For my husband and i's living expenses, I will put all the gift deed (9-10m) in my account and run it like you said for 4months before printing SOA, I'm a business woman with 2 businesses, one has a bank account and the other (event planning) doesn't, hope I can use it as source of funds for the amount in my account ?? I've contracts and my social media page to show source.

I won't put my husbands statement because its not sufficient. I will use the land we want to sell for home ties then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chyigb: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Belle110:

I am resuming in May too, and my eligibility has started since around April 1, although I was told my Medicals and Criminality have been passed.
So what you can do is send various emails to the email addresses and through webforms, or you can reach out to an MP to help you find out quick info about your app.

Please emails are you referring to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HakHim: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Samxx post=112082144]please what Canadian bank did you use for GIC and how did you go about setting it up , thanks

www.cibc.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Donkunxex(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dc4life:

Hello Chief, i’ve been a lil skeptical about applying as self sponsor. i got charged up after reading your story.
i’m in my mid twenties, i’m also into crypto trading. with a good proof of funds, am i good to go?
can i also submit documents like my trading history on remitano and other p2p sites? I also have a house, can i state that in my sop?

kindly get back to me, cheers cheesy

If you can show how the money was made. In my case I was trading futures, it was pretty easy to do so. I don’t know about p2p
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RxOtunba: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kinda busy so I couldn't really comprehend the relationship and how the marriage certificate comes in, but just try to demonstrate relationship with anything that has the surname. Not compulsory to deposit the 1 Yr fees, it only kinda boosts ur chances
Teezkid:

What if i Have his own marriage certificate and my parents own because his wife is my mothers sister? And what if he doesn’t deposit the 1 year living expenses to my account and is it a must be deposits the 1 year living expenses to my account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.