Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (919949 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ayatunde: 10:43am On May 05, 2022
Thanks so much. I appreciate
Gennyoma19:

Hello,
To answer your questions:
1. You need to properly explain the lump sum in your SOP and possibly explain it in a separate letter of explanation. Also you have to extensively give reasons why your sister who is considered a third party sponsor wants to sponsor you in your SOP.

2. Yes I suggest you mention your husband in your SOP. He can serve as one of your home ties.

3. Yes. A gift deed of the money your husband sent will go a long way in strengthening your application. You can get a gift deed drafted by a lawyer and notarized.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 10:45am On May 05, 2022
Belle110:
Hey guys, it’s PPR time, I woke up to it by 7:00am today and I was told to check for an update on my application, lol, I kept breathing hard to the part that says my final application has been approved. Then I started shouting.
Funny enough, the first gcms note I’ll ever order is meant to come in by Saturday this week.
Congratulations!!!
God please I'm waiting too o.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:51am On May 05, 2022
I got my TRV last year, although I had withdrawn from my program before it came in.

Recently I secured a new admission for fall 2022/2023 with the same DLI, and I want to update the IRCC. How should I go about it?

Note that my TRV is still valid.

Do I need to explain the reason I withdrew last year?

I believe that writing them to tell them that I want to update them with my new admission offer and letter of acceptance is enough.

I’ll appreciate helpful advice from someone with similar experience.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MirahO: 10:57am On May 05, 2022
hesjay:
It’s PPR!!!
7th time applicant! Silent reader on Nairaland
Thank you Lord
Thank you Makano for a well package application

Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 10:58am On May 05, 2022
Wanted to know if it is compulsory for my sponsor ( uncle ) to make an affidavit letter of sponsorship for me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 10:58am On May 05, 2022
Please how do we identify them?

ShowYoung:
NBCC is a time waster, they won't tell you whether or not there is a space for an intake, they'll just collect your application fee and tell you to wait till they have space for you (waitlist). You could wait for a year, more or less.

I will advise you leave them and look for admission elsewhere in order not to waste your time. Also, ensure you avoid colleges and universities that delight in this kind of strategy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sirkazeem: 11:02am On May 05, 2022
very very frustrating, i applied may last year, its almost 12 months now that ive been waiting for decision. i just try as much as possible to keep my mind off it, but its not easy, especially when school is resuming may 9th.
Wealthh:
Honestly the wait can be so heartbreaking....I applied Nov 26 Nd eligibility has started since January..I been Dey think say na village people like this...the way have been fasting and praying these days Ehn,Jesus Christ self no do reach me.lol....mk ircc just let me know wetin Dey sup with my application..this silence no worth it at all

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sirkazeem: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
wow, big congratulations, i admire your persistency
hesjay:
It’s PPR!!!
Thank you Lord
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Thank you

CentennialGuy:

I paid 242k for a flight in August. 23kg luggage x 2 and 7kg hand luggage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mekailo(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2022
Sirkazeem:
very very frustrating, i applied may last year, its almost 12 months now that ive been waiting for decision. i just try as much as possible to keep my mind off it, but its not easy, especially when school is resuming may 9th.
Please have you been requested to send your passport for stamping ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sirkazeem: 11:17am On May 05, 2022
no im still waiting for a decision from them
Mekailo:

Please have you been requested to send your passport for stamping ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 11:23am On May 05, 2022
Plz is it only IOM we can do our biometrics, I have been trying to book with Qlife but to no avail, can someone plz send me the link, coz IOM dates are not favorable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2022
Congratulations!

Belle110:
Hey guys, it’s PPR time, I woke up to it by 7:00am today and I was told to check for an update on my application, lol, I kept breathing hard to the part that says my final application has been approved. Then I started shouting.
Funny enough, the first gcms note I’ll ever order is meant to come in by Saturday this week.

Docs submitted at first when I submitted my application:

LOA
Uncle letter of financial support
His UK bank documents 4 months
Passport photograph
International passport data page
My bank statements 4 months
IMM FORMS

Another document sent later and added on through Abuja on 1st of March
- Mpower loan document

Other documents sent letter and added by Abuja on 28th of March
- Employment letter
- IMM 5257b_1
- Letter of explanation

Because I never submitted optional documents, and as the name implies, it was optional, until I saw a post here that says it doesn’t hurt to submit them, I rushed to submit them because it can push your application further.

I needed to add new financial information to the IMM1294 form and correct would accompany you tick boxes on the IMM5646 form. These were updated IMM documents and I wanted it added to my application.

The MP requested for an update on my application from Ircc on the 9th of April and helped to pass the documents across plus proof of enrolment of courses for May.

I submitted documents again through Abuja and it was added on 3rd of May, like 2-3 days ago.
- my uncles British passport/ a citizen
- Another letter of explanation explaining funds/money/sponsorship
- Some chats we had, screenshots
- School transcripts and degree certificate
- Nysc certificate
- My CV
- His business card, he owns and Co runs his law firm in the uk
- My birth certificate

Application timeline:
- submitted January 15
- Biometrics added in January 18
- Upfront medicals and updated to pass on February 22, 2022
- Eligibility review started on ending of march or 1st of April thereabout
- On 9th of April, MP confirmed to me that Ircc told the office that Medicals and criminality has passed and eligibility is still in review.

I really appreciate the information I got on the platform, it made me wiser and strategical.

I didn’t submit a lot of docs cause I believe it’s not by submitting a lot, but the genuinity of each doc and the proof it serves.

Special shout out to Teemenzo, Nina, bucky for always answering my questions!!! I can’t wait for your pprs……… guysssss… can’t wait!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ami213: 11:41am On May 05, 2022
Noted!

Omiinii:
Please, This information is partly correct or not correct at all. I read the persons testimony and no where did he explicitly say Crypto is acceptable source of income or he used crypto to prove his income.

He tendered his futures trading account and trading history via binance. He showed proof of the proceeds and the transfer from his trading account to his normal bank account. This was the major takeaway from his antecode amongst other things he did to prove he account earned the profits.

He didn't use an investment in crypto as evidence of source of funds.

The image attached confirms my claims. That's IRCC's take on cryptocurrency.

@eniola1010 since you're into forex, you can show evidence of your earnings at least for the past six months. Highlight the transfer of profits to your bank account and hope for the best.

Other gurus can weigh in and correct me if I'm mistaken.

Goodluck. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2022
I'm assuming you meant medicals. Qlife will be worse. Try sending a mail to IOM to book an appointment with them. They'd send you details on when you should come for your medicals.

Regards.

Chubbyface:
Plz is it only IOM we can do our biometrics, I have been trying to book with Qlife but to no avail, can someone plz send me the link, coz IOM dates are not favorable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ami213: 11:46am On May 05, 2022
Noted!

Anon123:

This is incorrect.. The moniker was nothing but lucky
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2022
Belle110:

LOA
Passport photograph
IMM FORMS

- Mpower loan document

- Employment letter
- IMM 5257b_1
- Letter of explanation

Because I never submitted optional documents, and as the name implies, it was optional, until I saw a post here that says it doesn’t hurt to submit them, I rushed to submit them because it can push your application further.

I needed to add new financial information to the IMM1294 form and correct would accompany you tick boxes on the IMM5646 form. These were updated IMM documents and I wanted it added to my application.

The MP requested for an update on my application from Ircc on the 9th of April and helped to pass the documents across plus proof of enrolment of courses for May.

I submitted documents again through Abuja and it was added on 3rd of May, like 2-3 days ago.
- Nysc certificate
- My CV
- My birth certificate

Application timeline:
- submitted January 15
- On 9th of April, MP confirmed to me that Ircc told the office that Medicals and criminality has passed and eligibility is still in review.

I really appreciate the information I got on the platform, it made me wiser and strategical.

I didn’t submit a lot of docs cause I believe it’s not by submitting a lot, but the genuinity of each doc and the proof it serves.

Special shout out to Teemenzo, Nina, bucky for always answering my questions!!! I can’t wait for your pprs……… guysssss… can’t wait!

Big Congratulations... � i am next in line to be celebrated. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 11:50am On May 05, 2022
Belle110:

LOA
Passport photograph
IMM FORMS

- Mpower loan document

- Employment letter
- IMM 5257b_1
- Letter of explanation

- Nysc certificate
- My CV
- My birth certificate

Application timeline:
- submitted January 15

Huge congratulations. Nice to see a regular moniker celebrate their PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2022
adepeju1911:
My People,

I just received my notes now, to know the stage of my application

But my main concern is under Length of study which should be 2 I saw ''4''

I had to check the IMM forms I submitted to be double sure it was not my mistake. The form has;
Duration of expected study From 2022-05-03 To 2024-04-30

On the first page I saw Stay/Program From 2022-05-03 To 2024-04-30

What should I do in this regard? Raise a webform to correct them or mind my business and keep praying. lipsrsealed

Nothing to be fussed about as your LOA will suffice, I made same mistake too when selecting my program of study. But quickly raise a Webform & Email Asap to Nairobi, Abuja, Lagos for the correction.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2022
Sirkazeem:

Omo! It’s 12 months already na. May-April is 12months. I pray it ends in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Anyone ? undecided
Teezkid:
Wanted to know if it is compulsory for my sponsor ( uncle ) to make an affidavit letter of sponsorship for me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Did you say 7th time? Wow Congratulations!!!
Kudos to Makano
hesjay:
It’s PPR!!!
Thank you Lord

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kobby84: 11:59am On May 05, 2022
Congratulations!!! Kindly share your timelines, we can.all learn from it

hesjay:
It’s PPR!!!
Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnchan2: 12:03pm On May 05, 2022
I applied in May last year(2021) too .....
and still no decision from IRCC...
I don't know if I should say that my case is worse cus I started my studies online in January last year...
I have dropped some in-person courses so far and missed an in-person exam.....
I have informed IRCC of my plight yet nothing from them .....
At this point, I just hand it over to God to do His will for me honestly......

Sirkazeem:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kobby84: 12:08pm On May 05, 2022
Can you share sample email you sent to the mp

Belle110:

LOA
Passport photograph
IMM FORMS

- Mpower loan document

- Employment letter
- IMM 5257b_1
- Letter of explanation

- Nysc certificate
- My CV
- My birth certificate

Application timeline:
- submitted January 15

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eyidamilola(f): 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
Good day gurus in the house, please I have a question. If one has submitted application but yet school has resumed and application is not out. The school decides to move ones resumption date because visa is yet to be put. How can one reach out to IRCC in order to update them. Pls kindly help � @Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 12:15pm On May 05, 2022
Congratulations. May the land favour you

Belle110:

LOA
Passport photograph
IMM FORMS

- Mpower loan document

- Employment letter
- IMM 5257b_1
- Letter of explanation

- Nysc certificate
- My CV
- My birth certificate

Application timeline:
- submitted January 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by maxio22(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
Thank you for kindly response. Please can you share your phone number with me,so that we can connect and share information. I have already send an email to you bro
Samtob4life:

Pay your school fees first.

Got admitted into Fleming college too and I want to pay my first semester school fees.

I'm currently waiting for UBA to debit me (form A)

I want to submit my application this month.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motayo97: 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
maxio22:
Goodday everyone
Please gurus in the house,I need urgent assistance. I got admitted into Fleming college, Ontario. I don't really know how to go about the student permit.i was also advised not to go through agent.please how want to know the document needed for the study permit application. I am planning on using 3rd party sponsor. Taking about the sponsor, I what to know how much should be in his account to enable me get the visa. My school fees are as follows $2,300 for the initial deposit and 15,712.38 per years. finally do i need to pay the initial deposit before I can start processing the student permit.thank you all as I await your timely response.

Congratulations on your admission
Concerning your tuition, it is advisable to pay for first term so as to strengthen your study permit application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dpaul4505(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
Lotathebaby:

Start the renewal process now. Because if you get approved in July, you cannot use that passport. So just start the process of renewal now.

Okay thanks. I’ll start immediately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dannybomb(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2022
Lekiboboe:

As an HND holder you are qualified to apply for a PG.CERT (Post Graduate Certificate program) in Canadian Colleges. Loads of HND holders on this platform have gotten PG.Cert admissions at Canadian Colleges.

To get possible PG. Cert programs and colleges offering your program, answer the following questions

- What did you study?

- What year did you graduate? (to address study gaps)

- Are you working? IF YES, how many years now?

- Is your work related to what you study for your HND?
(For Academic/Career Progression purposes)
I studied Banking and Finance
Graduated 2019/2020
Yes am currently working as a product designer for 2years now
No Is not related am into tech right now

Sorry for not replying earlier loads of stuff going on
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 12:34pm On May 05, 2022
Wow 7th time. Congratulations. I love your determination.... I am so happy for you. Indeed what God cannot do does not exist.

hesjay:
It’s PPR!!!
Thank you Lord

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.