Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (904953 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 4:02pm On May 05, 2022
Jermaie0009:
When you Dey move bro , na august me sef wan comot looking at August

Second week in August.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dpaul4505(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2022
Lotathebaby:

Start the renewal process now. Because if you get approved in July, you cannot use that passport. So just start the process of renewal now.

Okay thank you so much. I’ll start that asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Popson09: 4:11pm On May 05, 2022
Where will I upload my SOP on ircc website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 4:36pm On May 05, 2022
Hi, Pls is there a whatsapp group for students in/going to centennial college? Kindly oblige me with it, thanks

CentennialGuy:

Second week in August.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Riababe: 4:57pm On May 05, 2022
I got an additional medical examination request from IRCC today. I called QLife, they said I needed to do sputum and culture test.

1. Please what is culture test?
2. Does this make IRCC stop reviewing my application even though my eligibility reads "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements..."?
3. Must I wait for about 2 months to get the result of the test?

I need your advise good people.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bawses(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
Hello House,
Please assist to advise.
I have a first degree in Microbiology and MBA(Nigeria) and 10yrs experience in sales
Can I apply for MPH, MHA or go for a Second MBA

Truly appreciate inputs…

@ Makano, Lekibobo, Nina, Frank et al. Pls help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shams040(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 5:42pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Belle110 post=112539792]Hey guys, it’s PPR time, I woke up to it by 7:00am today and I was told to check for an update on my application, lol, I kept breathing hard to the part that says my final application has been approved. Then I started shouting.
Funny enough, the first gcms note I’ll ever order is meant to come in by Saturday this week.

Docs submitted at first when I submitted my application:

Congratulations @belle10. May the land favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 5:56pm On May 05, 2022
Riababe:
I got an additional medical examination request from IRCC today. I called QLife, they said I needed to do sputum and culture test.

2. Does this make IRCC stop reviewing my application even though my eligibility reads "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements..."?

Sputum test- samples will be collected over 3 days
Culture test- lab work on the sample that last 8 weeks
Yes you have to wait for the 2 months
No idea on No 2 question but i suspect, it would go on till your med results come in
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 6:00pm On May 05, 2022
Chyigb:

Nothing yet o
keep sending emails, send webforms at interval and also contact MPs too, got mine 2 weeks ago
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Riababe: 6:01pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=kweje post=112552789][/quote]
Thanks you @kweje
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Riababe: 6:02pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Sand4love post=112552432][/quote]
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
amila20042001:
Hi, Pls is there a whatsapp group for students in/going to centennial college? Kindly oblige me with it, thanks

None that I'm aware of.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Babynyms(f): 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
Hello guys...
Pls I have been trying to apply to some schools recently but yet to achieve my aim. I have a first degree in biological sciences.

Pls any useful information on a suitable institution and health related course will be appropriated.
@ frank, lekibobo et al pls help a newbie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
I think that should go under the additional / optional documents placeholder.

Popson09:
Where will I upload my SOP on ircc website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Babynyms:
Hello guys...
Pls I have been trying to apply to some schools recently but yet to achieve my aim. I have a first degree in biological sciences.

Pls any useful information on a suitable institution and health related course will be appropriated.
@ frank, lekibobo et al pls help a newbie
Hi

Even though admissions are competitive, at times applicants need to do some evaluation that can help position him or her as a competitive and strong candidate for some of these admission and schools

That being said,

Do you have a 2.1 or 2.2?

What year did you graduate ? (TO ADDRESS STUDY GAPS)

Did you have a strong GPA like 70% upward in your last two years in the University e.g your 400 Level and 500 Level if it's a five year undergraduate degree?

Are you working ? if yes, what type of job and what are your job duties (to see if your Job relates to your field of study)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by razfad10(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
Pls is there any thread on visiting visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening great people, please I received this mail from one of the MPs I mailed some weeks back. Please I don't understand what the poster code means, please guru's in house kindly put me through.
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
Hello guys! Do I really need a letter of sworn affidavit letter of sponsorship from my sponsor ( uncle )? Anyone with extra ideas ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Niaso: 7:25pm On May 05, 2022
Same here please, kindly drop a means to reach you
Innit2022:
Hi @Frankrobbn1,

Please can we connect.

warm regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Riababe: 7:40pm On May 05, 2022
Kindly assist on this. I need more insights. Thanks

Riababe:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Cloudweb: 7:46pm On May 05, 2022
I need a suggestion and advice on this �

I got my student visa last year June using a school in NL of which I deferred the admission to September fall 2022 as a result of visa delay. On September 2021, I wrote to the admission officer she told me that there admission portal was not open yet cos the portal was showing *Fall 2021*, i had to wait patiently for the site to open till on Jan 31st 2022, I checked the site still showing same *Fall 2021* So I wrote to her asking if they portal is open yet....Surprisingly, she told me that they site has been open since Nov 2021 telling me that there was an error in there site... the annotation *Fall 2021* as indicated in the site was meant to be showing *Fall 2022* in the portal. Which means the portal has been open all they while�‍♂️ So when I tried applying I saw that the program I wanted was filled up and she told me that she some of the programs are already filled up that I she will put me on the waiting list....Now they school has closed admission for this year on my choice of program and from the look of things there is no hope of getting admission till next year 2023.

I want to know if I can apply other schools and use it to process my admission even though I used the school to secure a visa....Will I be allowed to travel using a different school admission letter other than the one I used to secure my student visa?

Any possibility or suggestion on what to do here ?

Your candid advice is needed.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belxsz: 7:54pm On May 05, 2022
Hi. Was your friend able to do his biometrics?
Talksub:
Hello guys , a friend of mine applied for student visa in December 2021. He missed his biometrics request letter which was sent in January 2022, as he didn’t see the mail on time. Now the Biometric instruction letter has passed due date. What can be done?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hesjay(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
My journey and efforts to study abroad started in 2013 but I would fast forward it to 2015.
I tried several times to secure admission but no success until 2018 when I got admission in Seneca college.

First Application study visa submitted on 4 February 2019 through an agent but was refused 4 April 2019. Reason: Purpose of visit
Second Application study visa submitted April 18 2019, refused 25 May 2019. Reason: Purpose, Asset and TH.
Third Application - Visitor visa through an agent again. Submitted September 24, 2019. Refused 25 October 2019. Reason: No genuine business purpose.
Fourth Application through another agent- visit. Submitted 10 December 2019. After 2 months of submission I called for withdrawal due to the fact that the agent was not sincere.
I thereafter contacted Mr Frank who used his expertise to get me admission for Master program.
Fifth Application study visa submitted 24 August 2020 but was refused 24 September 2020. Reasons: Purpose, Asset, Ties and TH.
Sixth Application study visa submitted on 11 September 2021 but refused 27 October 2021. Reasons: Asset and Ties. At this point, I became frustrated and tired. But God just sent Makano to me and everything changed. He first of all calmed me down and encouraged me. He even gave me an instance of an applicant on this forum with similar experience of several refusals. After his consolation, Makano sacrificed and put in his best, with very affordable, I repeat very affordable fee for my Seventh application. Makano requested for my previous GCMS notes and after he studied them, he told me that once I provided him the documents he would request for, my next application would be approved. I just yinmu that what was this one saying, Lol. He also ordered me to pay full one year tuition. In fact en, that Makano is a wizard, I remembered one of my company clients (a diplomat) from one European country offered recommendation letter in addition to my application. Makano demanded for letterhead from the European Embassy if truly the diplomat wanted to assist. Well, his well packaged application was submitted on 11 January 2022 and PPR came 5 May 2022.
Below are the documents submitted for the last application:
SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
Wife, children birth cert, family photo.
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Picture of my Office Building.
Contract Approval Letters from some of my Clients.
Letter of Appointment of Temporary Manager for my Company during my study leave.
Consent letter from my wife to manage my business in my absence (Notarised).
Receipts of payments to CAC for business activities approval.
Recommendation Letter from a Diplomat in an embassy in Nigeria (European country).
MBS of my bank Account (saving).
MBS of Wife bank account (To show home ties).
My Company Invoice/Receipts issued to clients/customers.
Contract Payslips received by my company.
Receipts of Goods Purchase for my Business.
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Properties Valuation Report.
My Assets Profile
Landed properties agreement documents.
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
Building development plan.
Receipts of House Rent from by Tenants.
Completed and signed CIC forms.
Upfront e-Medical information sheet.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Affidavit letter of my Return back to Nigeria.
Certificates showing my positions of different association for community development.
I followed all Makano requested for, and he painstakingly took charge of the application. After submission, Makano called me every 2 days to ask for any update.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano
I would also use this medium to thank all other people on this platform for their efforts. Particularly, Mr Frank, I say thank you. He worked assiduously to get the admission for me, and we enjoy a friendly relationship.
Please patronize Makano Global Service at makanoglobalservices@gmail.com for Study and spousal permit application. They are reliable, dependable, their service is affordable and their expertise is topnotch.

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ego12345: 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
justwise:

I would like to apply for Bsc nursing in Canada. What are my chances i would be admitted knowing i already have a Bsc certificate in Health Education here in Nigeria?. Will i be granted study visa?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Erinmaalexis: 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
@hesjay, how can I contact Makano? I have sent him several mails but no response yet. I really need to speak with him ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 8:38pm On May 05, 2022
hesjay:
My journey and efforts to study abroad started in 2013 but I would fast forward it to 2015.
I tried several times to secure admission but no success until 2018 when I got admission in Seneca college.

First Application study visa submitted on 4 February 2019 through an agent but was refused 4 April 2019. Reason: Purpose of visit
Second Application study visa submitted April 18 2019, refused 25 May 2019. Reason: Purpose, Asset and TH.
Third Application - Visitor visa through an agent again. Submitted September 24, 2019. Refused 25 October 2019. Reason: No genuine business purpose.
Fourth Application through another agent- visit. Submitted 10 December 2019. After 2 months of submission I called for withdrawal due to the fact that the agent was not sincere.
I thereafter contacted Mr Frank who used his expertise to get me admission for Master program.
Fifth Application study visa submitted 24 August 2020 but was refused 24 September 2020. Reasons: Purpose, Asset, Ties and TH.
Sixth Application study visa submitted on 11 September 2021 but refused 27 October 2021. Reasons: Asset and Ties. At this point, I became frustrated and tired. But God just sent Makano to me and everything changed. He first of all calmed me down and encouraged me. He even gave me an instance of an applicant on this forum with similar experience of several refusals. After his consolation, Makano sacrificed and put in his best, with very affordable, I repeat very affordable fee for my Seventh application. Makano requested for my previous GCMS notes and after he studied them, he told me that once I provided him the documents he would request for, my next application would be approved. I just yinmu that what was this one saying, Lol. He also ordered me to pay full one year tuition. In fact en, that Makano is a wizard, I remembered one of my company clients (a diplomat) from one European country offered recommendation letter in addition to my application. Makano demanded for letterhead from the European Embassy if truly the diplomat wanted to assist. Well, his well packaged application was submitted on 11 January 2022 and PPR came 5 May 2022.

Congratulations again.
Truly you were determined. @makano God bless you and more wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 8:43pm On May 05, 2022
Where are the gurus when you need them ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=amila20042001 post=112550538]Hi, Pls is there a whatsapp group for students in/going to centennial college? Kindly oblige me with it, thanks

There is a WhatsApp group for centennial College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2022
hesjay:

SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Letter of Appointment of Temporary Manager for my Company during my study leave.
Recommendation Letter from a Diplomat in an embassy in Nigeria (European country).
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Assets Profile
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Certificates showing my positions of different association for community development.
I followed all Makano requested for, and he painstakingly took charge of the application. After submission, Makano called me every 2 days to ask for any update.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano
I would also use this medium to thank all other people on this platform for their efforts. Particularly, Mr Frank, I say thank you. He worked assiduously to get the admission for me, and we enjoy a friendly relationship.
Please patronize Makano Global Service at makanoglobalservices@gmail.com for Study and spousal permit application. They are reliable, dependable, their service is affordable and their expertise is topnotch.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
Congratulations may Canada favour you.
hesjay:

SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Assets Profile
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2022
hesjay:

Third Application - Visitor visa through an agent again. Submitted September 24, 2019. Refused 25 October 2019. Reason: No genuine

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.