Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920118 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
GUYS THIS MP THING, HOW CAN ONE CONTACT ONE AND WHAT DO THEY CHARGE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2022
HELLO PLEASE CAN YOU SHARE HOW YOU CONTACTED THIS MP? ALSO POSTAL CODE IS MORE OF AN ADDRESS THING ..CHECK GOOGLE
Nitand2:
Good evening great people, please I received this mail from one of the MPs I mailed some weeks back. Please I don't understand what the poster code means, please guru's in house kindly put me through.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Please has anyone in Manitoba contacted an MP? I need to know because the one I sent messages were asking for my address in Canada and I am not yet in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 9:25pm On May 05, 2022
Teezkid:
Hello guys! Do I really need a letter of sworn affidavit for my sponsor ( uncle )?

Hi!

I don't know what you mean by sworn affidavit, I would just assume that an affidavit is like a letter right? yes, you need one, Make sure it's formal and addressed to whom it may concern to the immigration officer and he also signs. In fact, it's important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Amen

Eztosin:
It's that Eligibility gangan. grin
God is still doing wonders I know.
Every genuine application will receive good news in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanleyawa: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Big congratulations mine is next ...it will all end in praise

quote author=hesjay post=112534596]It’s PPR!!!
7th time applicant! Silent reader on Nairaland
Thank you Lord
Thank you Makano for a well package application [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 9:27pm On May 05, 2022
Nitand2:
Good evening great people, please I received this mail from one of the MPs I mailed some weeks back. Please I don't understand what the poster code means, please guru's in house kindly put me through.
Thanks

Most likely, they will expect it to be from the province you live in, in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dieko12345(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
Good evening,
Please urgent question, can I use both my pension account with my normal bank account which both sum up to about 15m for my proof of funds from my visa application.
Please I need response urgently. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Finian1: 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
Congratulations bro. May the land of Canada favor you.

hesjay:
My journey and efforts to study abroad started in 2013 but I would fast forward it to 2015.
I tried several times to secure admission but no success until 2018 when I got admission in Seneca college.

First Application study visa submitted on 4 February 2019 through an agent but was refused 4 April 2019. Reason: Purpose of visit
Second Application study visa submitted April 18 2019, refused 25 May 2019. Reason: Purpose, Asset and TH.
Third Application - Visitor visa through an agent again. Submitted September 24, 2019. Refused 25 October 2019. Reason: No genuine business purpose.
Fourth Application through another agent- visit. Submitted 10 December 2019. After 2 months of submission I called for withdrawal due to the fact that the agent was not sincere.
I thereafter contacted Mr Frank who used his expertise to get me admission for Master program.
Fifth Application study visa submitted 24 August 2020 but was refused 24 September 2020. Reasons: Purpose, Asset, Ties and TH.
Sixth Application study visa submitted on 11 September 2021 but refused 27 October 2021. Reasons: Asset and Ties. At this point, I became frustrated and tired. But God just sent Makano to me and everything changed. He first of all calmed me down and encouraged me. He even gave me an instance of an applicant on this forum with similar experience of several refusals. After his consolation, Makano sacrificed and put in his best, with very affordable, I repeat very affordable fee for my Seventh application. Makano requested for my previous GCMS notes and after he studied them, he told me that once I provided him the documents he would request for, my next application would be approved. I just yinmu that what was this one saying, Lol. He also ordered me to pay full one year tuition. In fact en, that Makano is a wizard, I remembered one of my company clients (a diplomat) from one European country offered recommendation letter in addition to my application. Makano demanded for letterhead from the European Embassy if truly the diplomat wanted to assist. Well, his well packaged application was submitted on 11 January 2022 and PPR came 5 May 2022.
Below are the documents submitted for the last application:
SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
Wife, children birth cert, family photo.
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Picture of my Office Building.
Contract Approval Letters from some of my Clients.
Letter of Appointment of Temporary Manager for my Company during my study leave.
Consent letter from my wife to manage my business in my absence (Notarised).
Receipts of payments to CAC for business activities approval.
Recommendation Letter from a Diplomat in an embassy in Nigeria (European country).
MBS of my bank Account (saving).
MBS of Wife bank account (To show home ties).
My Company Invoice/Receipts issued to clients/customers.
Contract Payslips received by my company.
Receipts of Goods Purchase for my Business.
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Properties Valuation Report.
My Assets Profile
Landed properties agreement documents.
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
Building development plan.
Receipts of House Rent from by Tenants.
Completed and signed CIC forms.
Upfront e-Medical information sheet.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Affidavit letter of my Return back to Nigeria.
Certificates showing my positions of different association for community development.
I followed all Makano requested for, and he painstakingly took charge of the application. After submission, Makano called me every 2 days to ask for any update.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano
I would also use this medium to thank all other people on this platform for their efforts. Particularly, Mr Frank, I say thank you. He worked assiduously to get the admission for me, and we enjoy a friendly relationship.
Please patronize Makano Global Service at makanoglobalservices@gmail.com for Study and spousal permit application. They are reliable, dependable, their service is affordable and their expertise is topnotch.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shinaxurdick: 9:44pm On May 05, 2022
Lekiboboe:
ESS MANAGEMENT if it's the business line that interests you
thanks for this bro... really appreciate
Dont be annoyed with my questions pls

What about bachelor degree.. can i apply for that because the PG certificate is mostly 1 year and i want a course of 2years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Babynyms(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2022
Thank you so much for your response i really appreciate.
I graduated with a 2.1 in 2012.
i am a teacher but out of work for now to pursue this course.
My cgpa would be up to 70% but still struggling to get my transcript....pls as I await assu to call over there strike what are the necessary documents I need to start gathering as am crossed on how to start writing an SOP please put me through.
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Even though admissions are competitive, at times applicants need to do some evaluation that can help position him or her as a competitive and strong candidate for some of these admission and schools

That being said,

Do you have a 2.1 or 2.2?

What year did you graduate ? (TO ADDRESS STUDY GAPS)

Did you have a strong GPA like 70% upward in your last two years in the University e.g your 400 Level and 500 Level if it's a five year undergraduate degree?

Are you working ? if yes, what type of job and what are your job duties (to see if your Job relates to your field of study)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 10:25pm On May 05, 2022
Babynyms:
Thank you so much for your response i really appreciate.
I graduated with a 2.1 in 2012.
i am a teacher but out of work for now to pursue this course.
My cgpa would be up to 70% but still struggling to get my transcript....pls as I await assu to call over there strike what are the necessary documents I need to start gathering as am crossed on how to start writing an SOP please put me through.

You are welcome.

Unfortunately I don't have an idea of a PG. Cert Program someone with a teaching job can go for.

You have a long Study Gap (10 YEARS) and an Admission committee in a Canadian university might assume that the knowledge about your field in relation to the Masters program you want to apply is obsolete.

You can try to do some online courses related to your field to refresh your Academic Knowledge, do some research internship (if you are a Science Or Engineering - STEM graduate, attend Webinars & conferences in your field, then add it to your Academic CV so you can make an attempt against 2023, cos at this period most admission have kinda closed for FALL 2022 and even if you get the admission you will not be able to meet up with FALL 2022.

I will strongly suggest you visit Dr Olumuyiwaayo Igbalajobi's Twitter page and go through his rich PINNED TWEETS for more information about Grad. School , how to package your Academic Profile, how to draft an SOP for admission, drafting an Academic CV , drafting a cold mail etc.

Await more contributions from other members and the gurus in house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
shinaxurdick:
thanks for this bro... really appreciate
Dont be annoyed with my questions pls

What about bachelor degree.. can i apply for that because the PG certificate is mostly 1 year and i want a course of 2years.

There are two years PG. Cert Business Management programs

See them in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/230#111060488

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lotathebaby: 10:31pm On May 05, 2022
Chukwuemekatehi:
Please has anyone in Manitoba contacted an MP? I need to know because the one I sent messages were asking for my address in Canada and I am not yet in Canada.

I contacted a lot of them. Just two gave me reasonable responses though. The rest were saying that they don’t interfere with international immigration matters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lotathebaby: 10:33pm On May 05, 2022
Eztosin:
GUYS THIS MP THING, HOW CAN ONE CONTACT ONE AND WHAT DO THEY CHARGE?

They don’t charge anything. Just search for MPs in your province. You will see their contacts, send a mail to as many as you can. Try to plead with them and explain your situation to them. Some may help and some may not help. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 10:43pm On May 05, 2022
Oo. I meant an affidavit letter of sponsorship. Thank you for the reply so much
Belle110:

Hi!

I don't know what you mean by sworn affidavit, I would just assume that an affidavit is like a letter right? yes, you need one, Make sure it's formal and addressed to whom it may concern to the immigration officer and he also signs. In fact, it's important.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Niaso: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
This thread has really done wonders!

Please a quick one
I recently got an offer letter from KPU for PGD

Can I apply for a study visa together with spouse open work permit and child visitor visa all at same time considering baby is still a toddler (9months)
If yes to question above, how much fund do I need as proof of fund in naira? Can mother inlaw serve as sponsor with her company statement and CAC?

@frank, @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motayo97: 11:03pm On May 05, 2022
Lani84:
Good day everyone.

My sister got admission to Sault College in Toronto campus, but due to her first visa refusal, she had to defer. Unfortunately it's one of those schools where they only correspond with agents. When her agent deferred, he chose Sault Ste Marie campus because there was no space in the Toronto campus for the May 2022 intake. He didn't ask her if that was okay before doing it and he never said a word about it until she got her proof of enrolment letter and timetable a few days ago, and it said a different location for classes. So she would have arrived at the border saying she is going to Toronto but the Immigration officer will be seeing a town 7 hours drive away. Now we have to start looking for accommodation and flight tickets afresh.

On that note, please I would appreciate if anyone currently in Sault. Ste Marie can reach out or if there is a WhatsApp group, to point me to it please.

Thanks!

Please, in case you get the WhatsApp group. I know someone going to the same campus.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motayo97: 11:04pm On May 05, 2022
Motayo97:

Please, in case you get the WhatsApp group. I know someone going to the same campus
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Guinness0077889: 11:24pm On May 05, 2022
mamaamanda:
Hello Everyone,

God bless Everyone keeping thus thread alive and for all the information and guidance.

Please I have been trying to pay for my Visa application fee since yesterday but each time i get to that page it shows Error: Your session has expired.

What could be the problem.

Please help its urgent.
Please how can I contact you mamaamanda. I’m in the same fanshawe college fees payment issue. Pls I would like to know how you were able to solve yours.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 12:00am On May 06, 2022
ShowYoung:

Yes, it's too bad of us. Meanwhile, I want to let you know that you can trust only your application as genuine, not others.

Quite a number of people have gotten away with fake Polytechnic of Ibadan's cert, fake DELSU, LASU cert etc They have been using these fake certs since say 20 years ago, it has now become like original because it looks normal to them. Those people would come up here, genuinely apply for visa: the next thing is story.

I just used educational credentials as an example; there are so many documents that can be falsified.

Due to past history of mysteries in our applications, they don't trust us again at all.

Perhaps, you don't know that being just a Nigerian is a stigma and competition to even other African nations. We have criminal tendency as part of our culture, we call this tendency "smartness", "true naija" etc. In fact, it'll be difficult to see anyone who hasn't falsified documents or bypassed normal processes at any stage of life.

You'll need to go to Rwanda for example to observe what I call "Nigeria Stigma". You'll observe how they deal with you in business because they believe you are too smart or are there to scam them even when you have good intention.

This behaviour is more common with Igbos 85%, Yoruba 60%, Niger-Delta 75%, Hausa 50% etc. These set of people would inately desire to jump or scatter queues when it's not favouring them: they would do too much calculations in their heads when doing business to delude you, yet they call it smartness: they'll lie to carjole you: they'll desire to cheat in the exam, they'll buy fake documents etc.

Most of your comments are valid except for the unverifiable and very wrong statistics in it. When it comes to statistics, you use actual data, not opinion and personal believe. Your fake statistics does nothing but support IRCC biasness and discrimination that we are all complaining and fighting against. I call your statistics fake not to bash you but to emphasize that you don't have any real and complete data to back it up. Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 12:46am On May 06, 2022
Hello Niaso

Yes you can, but you have a slim chance of getting your study visa approved compared to going alone and using your family members as strong home ties. You can as well go with your toddler, but you must obviously lay emphasizes in your SOP that you can't afford to leave your 9 month baby behind while you go study in Canada..

Peace
Niaso:
This thread has really done wonders!

Please a quick one
I recently got an offer letter from KPU for PGD

Can I apply for a study visa together with spouse open work permit and child visitor visa all at same time considering baby is still a toddler (9months)
If yes to question above, how much fund do I need as proof of fund in naira? Can mother inlaw serve as sponsor with her company statement and CAC?

@frank, @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2022
Oh! Thank you so much.

Lotathebaby:

They don’t charge anything. Just search for MPs in your province. You will see their contacts, send a mail to as many as you can. Try to plead with them and explain your situation to them. Some may help and some may not help. Goodluck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 12:59am On May 06, 2022
Congrats once again hesjay

First of all, all glory to God for giving me the wisdom to handle such complicated application as yours which eventually ended in praise after 7 failed attempts.. And I wanna also thank you for trusting in me to handle your application even though at the early stage u were kinda doubting cos of your past failed attempts.. I must also commend your humility (you are a really humble man, despite your status), you obeyed and followed every instruction I gave you without arguing or saying otherwise (unlike some applicants), with this you made my work easy for your application...

When I woke up this morning and saw your several missed calls, I knew God has done it, I had to call you back to hear the good news... I rejoice with you, even my wife was so happy when I broke the news to her, to show how important your application was to us..

Congrats once again hesjay(I wont mention your real name here, the name I do call you grin) your persistence, determination and our professional expertise has finally given you what you have dreamt of for years..

All glory to God...

It's indeed a great honour to be part of your PPR crowning achievement and I wish you the very best in all your endeavors...

Peace
hesjay:
My journey and efforts to study abroad started in 2013 but I would fast forward it to 2015.
I tried several times to secure admission but no success until 2018 when I got admission in Seneca college.

First Application study visa submitted on 4 February 2019 through an agent but was refused 4 April 2019. Reason: Purpose of visit
Second Application study visa submitted April 18 2019, refused 25 May 2019. Reason: Purpose, Asset and TH.
Third Application - Visitor visa through an agent again. Submitted September 24, 2019. Refused 25 October 2019. Reason: No genuine business purpose.
Fourth Application through another agent- visit. Submitted 10 December 2019. After 2 months of submission I called for withdrawal due to the fact that the agent was not sincere.
I thereafter contacted Mr Frank who used his expertise to get me admission for Master program.
Fifth Application study visa submitted 24 August 2020 but was refused 24 September 2020. Reasons: Purpose, Asset, Ties and TH.
Sixth Application study visa submitted on 11 September 2021 but refused 27 October 2021. Reasons: Asset and Ties. At this point, I became frustrated and tired. But God just sent Makano to me and everything changed. He first of all calmed me down and encouraged me. He even gave me an instance of an applicant on this forum with similar experience of several refusals. After his consolation, Makano sacrificed and put in his best, with very affordable, I repeat very affordable fee for my Seventh application. Makano requested for my previous GCMS notes and after he studied them, he told me that once I provided him the documents he would request for, my next application would be approved. I just yinmu that what was this one saying, Lol. He also ordered me to pay full one year tuition. In fact en, that Makano is a wizard, I remembered one of my company clients (a diplomat) from one European country offered recommendation letter in addition to my application. Makano demanded for letterhead from the European Embassy if truly the diplomat wanted to assist. Well, his well packaged application was submitted on 11 January 2022 and PPR came 5 May 2022.
SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Letter of Appointment of Temporary Manager for my Company during my study leave.
Recommendation Letter from a Diplomat in an embassy in Nigeria (European country).
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Assets Profile
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Certificates showing my positions of different association for community development.
I followed all Makano requested for, and he painstakingly took charge of the application. After submission, Makano called me every 2 days to ask for any update.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano
I would also use this medium to thank all other people on this platform for their efforts. Particularly, Mr Frank, I say thank you. He worked assiduously to get the admission for me, and we enjoy a friendly relationship.
Please patronize Makano Global Service at makanoglobalservices@gmail.com for Study and spousal permit application. They are reliable, dependable, their service is affordable and their expertise is topnotch.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2022
I wish there was a love button.. I want to love this post grin
Congratulations sire!
makano:
Congrats once again hesjay

First of all, all glory to God for giving me the wisdom to handle such complicated application as yours which eventually ended in praise after 7 failed attempts.. And I wanna also thank you for trusting in me to handle your application even though at the early stage u were kinda doubting cos of your past failed attempts.. I must also commend your humility (you are a really humble man, despite your status), you obeyed and followed every instruction I gave you without arguing or saying otherwise (unlike some applicants), with this you made my work easy for your application...

When I woke up this morning and saw your several missed calls, I knew God has done it, I had to call you back to hear the good news... I rejoice with you, even my wife was so happy when I broke the news to her, to show how important your application was to us..

Congrats once again hesjay(I wont mention your real name here, the name I do call you grin) your persistence, determination and our professional expertise has finally given you what you have dreamt of for years..

All glory to God...

It's indeed a great honour to be part of your PPR crowning achievement and I wish you the very best in all your endeavors...

Peace

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Misstolaly(f): 2:28am On May 06, 2022
Hello here!

Please has anyone attending University of New Brunswick being able to pay their tuition via CIBC? Trying to pay from my UBA account but the transaction keeps getting declined.

I have tried with different amounts but no particular reason given for the decline.

The school has communicated that the preferred payment channel is CIBC.

Please help urgently.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrnatural(m): 2:51am On May 06, 2022
Hi guys, great thread out here...
Please I have a quick question. Can a man of 37yrs with a wife and 2kids and just secondary school cert travel to Canada via study route ?

The frustration in this country is just too much!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Babynyms(f): 3:30am On May 06, 2022
I am so grateful for the insight you have given me... they were quite helpful.

I also wish other gurus like @mekano and Amnion 123 could help cus I believe there should be I way out.....

Even if I no mention guru you can still help with an idea.....abeg na JJC I be ooh here oo

Thanks for all contributions.....how do I bridge this 10years gap.
Lekiboboe:

You are welcome.

Unfortunately I don't have an idea of a PG. Cert Program someone with a teaching job can go for.

You have a long Study Gap (10 YEARS) and an Admission committee in a Canadian university might assume that the knowledge about your field in relation to the Masters program you want to apply is obsolete.

You can try to do some online courses related to your field to refresh your Academic Knowledge, do some research internship (if you are a Science Or Engineering - STEM graduate, attend Webinars & conferences in your field, then add it to your Academic CV so you can make an attempt against 2023, cos at this period most admission have kinda closed for FALL 2022 and even if you get the admission you will not be able to meet up with FALL 2022.

I will strongly suggest you visit Dr Olumuyiwaayo Igbalajobi's Twitter page and go through his rich PINNED TWEETS for more information about Grad. School , how to package your Academic Profile, how to draft an SOP for admission, drafting an Academic CV , drafting a cold mail etc.

Await more contributions from other members and the gurus in house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Niaso: 4:10am On May 06, 2022
Thanks for your response Makano, can I contact you please?
What do you say about the other question?
Just let me reach you
makano:
Hello Niaso

Yes you can, but you have a slim chance of getting your study visa approved compared to going alone and using your family members as strong home ties. You can as well go with your toddler, but you must obviously lay emphasizes in your SOP that you can't afford to leave your 9 month baby behind while you go study in Canada..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olasubomy: 4:23am On May 06, 2022
Misstolaly:
Hello here!

Please has anyone attending University of New Brunswick being able to pay their tuition via CIBC? Trying to pay from my UBA account but the transaction keeps getting declined.

I have tried with different amounts but no particular reason given for the decline.

The school has communicated that the preferred payment channel is CIBC.

Please help urgently.

* Check with your bank to be sure you are within your credit limit and there are no restrictions.

* Alternatively, if that does not work, a trusted person in Canada can help you pay with his/ her Canadian card.

* If the two above are not feasible, try form A at your bank.. Incase, you are using Form A option, you would need to select Bank wire option "under payment option" on UNB international student pay web and complete the process. A reference code and details will be generated, that is what you would fill on your form at the bank.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 4:51am On May 06, 2022
hesjay:

SOP
LOE
LOA.
Tuition Fee (1 year)
Uni Transcripts
B.Tech Cert
WAEC Result.
NYSC Cert.
Professional Cert.
Skills Acquisition Cert.
IELTS Test Report.
My birth Cert.
Marriage cert.
Wife employment letter
NIN Slip.
CAC Cert
CV
Company ID Card.
Bank Reference Letter.
Previous jobs
My Assets Profile
Car receipt.
House survey plan.
My Award Certificate.
Travel history.
Thank you God!
Thank you Makano

Congratulations! This is one of the many outstanding & unique testimonies I have ever read on this thread ! Your endurance & determination is unparalleled. Maple land will favour you & all yours

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Atigba: 4:56am On May 06, 2022
I was suppose to make it to Canada May 2022, but my study permit application is still in progress.

I have deferred my admission to fall, September 2022.

Should I information Canadian imigration about recent development?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.