Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (903619 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thank you
amila20042001:
Yes please, just send to all the email addresses provided.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Arlanda: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
ShowYoung:

In addition to what you have been told about GCMS notes, you can order for it by visiting the link below:

https://www.thegcmsonline.com/?wmc-currency=CAD

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Arlanda: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
lamash:

He / She is about getting permanent residency in 2 months oooo...

Anyways @ Arlanda I think you should take Mrprolifik's advice, his a guru here.

That was why I asked why not go for direct PR or PNP? Mind you age isn't a barrier mayb u should tackle that.

But you staying in another country as TR is one of the reasons u were refused. Please wait 2 months and collect your PR for Europe oo then make a decision on your Canada waka.

I wish you all the best.

Contact MrProlifik directly or makano or frankrobben.

Thanks for your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
My dear you are about the 4th person telling him that his view is not valid and that nobody is attacking nobody.
He has shown his type of personality and how he reacts to external stimuli.
The moniker is relatively new on nairaland, and maybe someone told him to come here and get all the answers to his numerous questions regarding Canada Japa.
Them tell am say the salary big but them no tell am say em go work
Bobomaigida:

Please Innit2022, stop approbating and reprobating, no one is forcing anyone to drop their timelines, but you see people get PPR, drop the news, claim they will drop timeline later and come to ask other questions without dropping their timelines. If every one does the bolded like you have advised, the thread will be a dead thread, cos all of us will come take and not give and when we are taking and taking then there will be nothing left. In fact, what does it take to drop a timeline, even if it is the basic details just drop drop drop.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
sha drop..if e reach your turn no drop,we go still drag you like "I better pass my neighbour" gen
Innit2022:
If you like read, if you like do not read. My point is quite clear.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please dear how do I fill the below consent form? I want to courier my original passport to ircc.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Innit2022:
Your Perception, your opinion! Not sure what you are approbating and reprobating.

If you read my comments to the end, you will see that it is not the deception you are trying to misconstrue it as. Get what you need from those who submit and move on.

I still stand on this point and it remains valid. Stop attacking people because they have not submitted their timeline in just 3 days fa!!!!. Even if they do not submit, there are better and more respectful ways to pass the message across rather than running them down and making it seem as though without them you won't learn a thing or two from someone else.

I commented on this because of the way some of you go about in your passing the message. Period!!!

So if everyone decides to keep their timelines and not share, who is the SOMEONE that you will learn from?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone. Someone I know had his children's visit visa application cancelled today while his was not cancelled. It was a group family application. He is confused and so am I? Anyone has a clue? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
amby147:
Please dear how do I fill the below consent form? I want to courier my original passport to ircc.
You're not filling anything there.
You're to fill the second page only.
That is the only page you fill. Ignore the rest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Papapa1234:
sha drop..if e reach your turn no drop,we go still drag you like "I better pass my neighbour" gen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
francisxbee:

You're not filling anything there.
You're to fill the second page only.
That is the only page you fill. Ignore the rest.

Thanks dear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Papapa1234:

Me wey be say 8 get rope plenty for house. I ready to drag ooo.

Innit2022, no make me drag you oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by denzel3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anyone going to seneca for September. Need a school buddy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Trailblazer21: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Arlanda:
I greet everybody

I was refused a study permit today. First time applicant and I applied in Europe.

The reasons they gave for the refusal are:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the section-216.html).

I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

Please, I need advice on how to tackle these concerns next time.

You’ll eliminate 70% of this refusal reason if you come back to Nigeria and apply.
My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please is there any student of Uwindsor here that made first semester payment from Nigeria?

If yes, how did you go about it?

I can’t see anything relating to Form A to pay the fees.

Please help, my timeline is slim
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Electroweb(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anon123:

When you log into the child's visa account, click on view submitted docs, You will see a slot mad available to upload the doc.

Yes I know. When I tried doing this I noticed that this type of request was made last year with-out my knowledge, because no email notification was sent. The uploading window timeframe now elapsed. Now I am want to upload the document for this new request, but the previous request is not allowing me. Well I have sent webforms and emailed the email addresses. Just wanted to know if there is something more I can do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
His guru titled is confirmed. He remembers all old posts. Trust him on things concerning schools and programs grin

dbeautyful:
You need to explain how you have readily available links to answers of every question asked smiley

... You probably have a link explaining this sef cool

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Philthomas649: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
160485:

Please can you drop the website you used?
download egyptair app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jenny255:
Please is there any student of Uwindsor here that made first semester payment from Nigeria?

If yes, how did you go about it?

I can’t see anything relating to Form A to pay the fees.

Please help, my timeline is slim

Windsor here, you have to get the payment instruction from CIBC, in the instruction document you will find the swift code and d likes. In my case i took to bank with my offer letter nd passport data page but now form A is done online . Wat intake are u going for and wat program at Windsor

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats on your achievements so far. Keep soaring grin

Jeff5gold:
I miss those days of coming here to ask and answer questions regarding Canada student visa. It’s almost a year since I arrived in Canada and what I have achieved, I don’t know if I will be able to achieve it in Nigeria in the next 5 years. I was lucky to get a job at Coca-Cola which I receive $20.3 per hour. I have successfully paid my fees of 8k for September term and looking forward to pay January fees before the end of August.
Why I’m sharing this is because, I want you all to put more effort in your journey to Canada if being on a student visa can change my life in less than a year with all the regulations associated with student visa, imagine if it was a work permit.
Disregard those who discouraged people about the cold …that same cold I walk on it to work.

Text me when you arrive in Canada. I want to see your smile grin grin
#Edmonton,Alberta

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Emilo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emilo:

I made this prayer at 12.28am this morning and by 8.45am my family received the good news. Our PPR is out this morning.......................Makanooooooooooooooo where are you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Timeline to be sent soon. Right now its champagne popping. Thank you Lorddddddddddddddddddd!!!!

My people I'm back to give timeline oh. Its actually for my wife for now. Today is indeed the day the Lord has made well!

Long post alert!!!!

Old portal (Gckey)
Application submission 4th April 2022
Upfront medical 23rd February 2022
Medical passed 7th April 2022
Biometrics (updated same day) 6th April 2022
Ghost update 6th April 2022
Then the wait begannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Eligibility commencement 7th June 2022
BVL/PPR 13th June 2022 (8.45am)

Background:
Certificate HND Accounting 2009
Intending Course Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting major)
School Norquest College , Edmonton, Alberta.

Documents Submitted:
School Acceptance Letter
Tuition Deposit ( 1k CAD)
SOP
HND Results and Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Payslip for wife (4 months) and myself -sponsor ( 6 months)
Her work ID/ my work ID
Job offer letter and confirmation letters of both of us
CV
Letter of sponsorship by me
Affidavit of return( Notorised)
Affidavit of support
Marriage certificates
Change of name (wify)
Lump sum (Gift deed- notorised)
Birth certificates of all family members
Family pictures
Finance for school 21 million naira
Family assets (land, house and car) 51 million
All family passports
Mentioned my pension fund in SOP and also submitted evidence
Wife study leave approval from her company
Letter of introduction from her company
Wife = zero travel history.

When we started this process in December, everyone told us that going for diploma after she had gotten an HND in 2009 wont fly. We were worried because we had secured admission then and had paid tution deposit. We immediately contacted one of our very own here, the special one, the great Makanooooooooo (settler of difficult casesss.....lol). Makanoooooooooo was a God sent. He calmed us down, and assured us that if we explain convincingly in our SOP why she is going for another diploma. Then it just might fly!

Makanooooooooooo also reviewed our SOP, gave us all information we needed. At a time i thought i was bothering him too much, but he always replied my messages. Makaooooooooooooo i want to say thank you and God blessss you!!!

See attachment

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MsLane: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am encouraged.

Jeff5gold:
I miss those days of coming here to ask and answer questions regarding Canada student visa. It’s almost a year since I arrived in Canada and what I have achieved, I don’t know if I will be able to achieve it in Nigeria in the next 5 years. I was lucky to get a job at Coca-Cola which I receive $20.3 per hour. I have successfully paid my fees of 8k for September term and looking forward to pay January fees before the end of August.
Why I’m sharing this is because, I want you all to put more effort in your journey to Canada if being on a student visa can change my life in less than a year with all the regulations associated with student visa, imagine if it was a work permit.
Disregard those who discouraged people about the cold …that same cold I walk on it to work.

#Edmonton,Alberta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ejosb: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
quote author=Jeff5gold post=113771431]I miss those days of coming here to ask and answer questions regarding Canada student visa. It’s almost a year since I arrived in Canada and what I have achieved, I don’t know if I will be able to achieve it in Nigeria in the next 5 years. I was lucky to get a job at Coca-Cola which I receive $20.3 per hour. I have successfully paid my fees of 8k for September term and looking forward to pay January fees before the end of August.

#Edmonton,Alberta [/quote]

I'm coming to Edmonton this fall. Just got my PPR today. ( Emilio's wife)

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ontime22: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations!

Emilo:

My people I'm back to give timeline oh. Its actually for my wife for now. Today is indeed the day the Lord has made well!

Long post alert!!!!

Old portal (Gckey)
Application submission 4th April 2022
Upfront medical 23rd February 2022
Medical passed 7th April 2022
Biometrics (updated same day) 6th April 2022
Ghost update 6th April 2022
Then the wait begannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Eligibility commencement 7th June 2022
BVL/PPR 13th June 2022 (8.45am)

Background:
Certificate HND Accounting 2009
Intending Course Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting major)
School Norquest College , Edmonton, Alberta.

Documents Submitted:
School Acceptance Letter
Tuition Deposit ( 1k CAD)
SOP
HND Results and Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Payslip for wife (4 months) and myself -sponsor ( 6 months)
Her work ID/ my work ID
Job offer letter and confirmation letters of both of us
CV
Letter of sponsorship by me
Affidavit of return( Notorised)
Affidavit of support
Marriage certificates
Change of name (wify)
Lump sum (Gift deed- notorised)
Birth certificates of all family members
Family pictures
Finance for school 21 million naira
Family assets (land, house and car) 51 million
All family passports
Mentioned my pension fund in SOP and also submitted evidence
Wife study leave approval from her company
Letter of introduction from her company
Wife = zero travel history.

When we started this process in December, everyone told us that going for diploma after she had gotten an HND in 2009 wont fly. We were worried because we had secured admission then and had paid tution deposit. We immediately contacted one of our very own here, the special one, the great Makanooooooooo (settler of difficult casesss.....lol). Makanoooooooooo was a God sent. He calmed us down, and assured us that if we explain convincingly in our SOP why she is going for another diploma. Then it just might fly!

Makanooooooooooo also reviewed our SOP, gave us all information we needed. At a time i thought i was bothering him too much, but he always replied my messages. Makaooooooooooooo i want to say thank you and God blessss you!!!

See attachment

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Answer needed please

Baphil:
Hello everyone. Someone I know had his children's visit visa application cancelled today while his was not cancelled. It was a group family application. He is confused and so am I? Anyone has a clue? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shankeybee: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day all, please for someone rejected with the reason attached in this image is there still need to request for GCMS notes before reapplying, or the person can go ahead and reapply attaching the admission letter without applying for GCMS notes

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hollar111:
Hello everyone. I am a newbie here and I recently just graduated from a University here in Nigeria. I studied Mechanical Engineering and I am looking forward to start my application to any University in Canada for my MSc program. I meet with an Agent to help me with my application but the Agent told me I can’t get any admission into any University in Canada because I graduated with a 2.2(lower class). I was introduced to this thread by a friend who told me I can get help from here. Please Guru’s in the house I need help with my application. Can I get an admission to any University with 2.2 and can I get some fundings too please (Fundings because I am not from a rich family just an average family surviving). Please I want to try and get my application done correctly and I don’t want to fall in the hands of Agent again this time. I have fall in hands of Agent and I spent a lot with no outcome. Please Guru’s I need help. I’ll appreciate any response from you guys. Any school recommendations would be appreciated too please. Thank you

Getting a Masters with a 2.2 is slim, not to talk of getting funding. Your best shot with a 2.2 is a Post Graduate Certificate at a College in Canada

See the link below for Mechanical Engineering related PG Cert Programs and Colleges offering it

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/53#105397686
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiboy200: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls if i am going for bsc and i use my parent as my sponsor but the pof is sent to my account by my parent just a week b4 submitting, pls should just submit my statement of account or I should submit mine and my dad's own as well ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chiboy200:
Pls if i am going for bsc and i use my parent as my sponsor but the pof is sent to my account by my parent just a week b4 submitting, pls should just submit my statement of account or I should submit mine and my dad's own as well ?

Submit all bank statements with good balance including your parents own and explain the lumpsome deposit your parents sent to you on your LOE and LOS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prittygift114: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Arlanda post=113765126]I greet everybody

I was refused a study permit today. First time applicant and I applied in Europe.

The reasons they gave for the refusal are:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the section-216.html).

@Arlanda.. sorry for your visa refusal.

Please which part of Europe did apply from?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
You see, I don’t know why people especially Nigerians are scared of applying for a diploma program because someone somewhere said you will be going for a lower degree meanwhile here in Canada other countries especially India don’t joke with 2 years diploma program, in my department, all the Indians there are all BSC holders including myself. The non BSC holders are the Canadian citizens. I’m not advising you to leave your masters for a diploma oooo…..it hurt me to see few Nigerians in colleges and bundle of them in the university spending huge money on fees. Meanwhile the goal is to get a permanent residence
4 years university— 3 years post graduate work permit
2 years college ——3 years post graduate work permit.

Meanwhile after your college nd getting a permanent residence, you can go back to the university if you want to and you pay less.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
shankeybee:
Good day all, please for someone rejected with the reason attached in this image is there still need to request for GCMS notes before reapplying, or the person can go ahead and reapply attaching the admission letter without applying for GCMS notes

Was admission letter not submitted initially during the application?
If not , I believe IRCC would have sent an email to provide admission letter.. something is not right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.