Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920401 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Hi

Reach out to the International admission office of Niagara College via mail to ask for step by step on how you can pay your tuition from Nigeria (in details), they would let you know how to go about it.

Also await a based on experience response from someone who has paid his or her tuition to Niagara College from Nigeria to guide you

I appreciate you boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Lezy:
Upfront medical passed. Eligibility started and BVL received. What does this mean?

Please experienced guru in house. Thanks.

Hello Lezy,

It simply means that a decision has been made on your application. So expect the final outcome any moment.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Just got an update from IRCC that my file is still under active review since January.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Popson09:
Good morning everyone
Please, I need your honest opinion on this.
"I submitted conditional acceptance letter for my visa application but I just received an unconditional acceptance letter. Please can I send it via webform or I should wait until they requested for it?"

You need to send it as soon as possible, so that they can update it.
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks.
Ketima:

Hello Lezy,

It simply means that a decision has been made on your application. So expect the final outcome any moment.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Smartzkelvin(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Bolanle18090040:
Hello house I have been given admission in NBCC
I want to know the next step
Thanks
Congratulations! when and what program did you applied for please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thefil: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Amen. Congratulations! God is faithful.
Ekesbaba1:
My people!!!

Thank you to everyone on this platform for the assistance so far.

After being scammed by an agent of 5500 CAD in April 2021, I decided to apply by self.
Submitted April 1st..
Biometrics April 8th..(Abuja)
Biometrics Updated 9th..
Traveled to Dubai for honeymoon May 16th..
Got a request for medicals June 1st.
Did the medicals June 8th here in Dubai for 795 aed..(E really pain me oo)
Medicals passed and updated 13th June..
PPR June 17th, just 4 days later..

I'm still surprised ooo.
In all, I give all the glory to God!!!
I prayed for grace and He answered me..
I resigned from my bank job in June 2021 after the scam with high hopes, got fired from my other remote jobs by August, Got depressed and couldn't travel home that year.
But my guy came through for me, inspired me that the hustle just started and introduced me to church(Dominion City), I became focused on God, got some of my remote jobs back, got my self confidence back, married in March, apply study permit April, Go honey moon for Dubai May, PPR June.

This is my testimony!!!
God really works, if we can be faithful and keep our side of the agreement.
More Good new loading as I will continue to be faithful by the enablement of the holy spirit.

He will visit everyone here according to our needs in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Teejaymagic:
@Anon123. Kindly send me your contact. Thank you and Good Morning.

Just replied your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Best256: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2022
HelperDeji:
Anybody that can link me on how to get police clearance certificate in Lagos.

Police clearance certificate

address: Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex Alagbon Close ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Please who is with me o. I submitted In May, upfront medicals in April. Till now medicals has not been passed. Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Toceen2022:

Don't duel much on those refusals. You can get your visa approved if you package your application well.

First of all, to know if the 20m from your sister will be enough. You need to tell the house, how much your tuition is, how many years of program, how much you have or plan to have in your account, does your sister have dependants of her own etc. Providing relevant information will help you get appropriate responses.
Thanks for your response, My tuition fee is 8,000cad annually, I’ll be resuming my 3rd of 4 years undergraduate program in Canada as I’m just done with two of my undergraduate program. My sister doesn’t have a dependent and has never been married at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Confirm from the clinic if they have forwarded your report to the London IRCC.

kiari:
Please who is with me o. I submitted In May, upfront medicals in April. Till now medicals has not been passed. Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
AfolabiZamani:

Thanks for your response, My tuition fee is 8,000cad annually, I’ll be resuming my 3rd of 4 years undergraduate program in Canada as I’m just done with two of my undergraduate program. My sister doesn’t have a dependent and has never been married at all

I have also paid 2,000 cad of 8,000cad for my 3rd year annual program as my school didn’t indicate a certain amount to be paid, I was given admission straight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Toceen2022:

Don't duel much on those refusals. You can get your visa approved if you package your application well.

First of all, to know if the 20m from your sister will be enough. You need to tell the house, how much your tuition is, how many years of program, how much you have or plan to have in your account, does your sister have dependants of her own etc. Providing relevant information will help you get appropriate responses.

I have also paid 2,000 cad of 8,000cad for my 3rd year annual program as my school didn’t indicate a certain amount to be paid, I was given admission straight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
zxxtx:
Just got an update from IRCC that my file is still under active review since January.

How do you get the update?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
160485:

How do you get the update?

It was a response to a mail I sent them early this month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Febisola007:
what school

Capebreton university
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Charley97: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Charley97:

good evening bosses so i recently graduated with 2.2 from a Private University. I studied Computer science and I am looking forward to start my application to any College in Canada for 2year PGD in computer related courses since MSc would be tough for me. someone recommended langara college since i was looking for web development related program, but that their 6k cad deposit and non refundable 1.5k cad policy, i no too like am .so does any affordable college or university recommendations that dont have that kind of policy would be appreciated please. Thank you
make una help me answer o, abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Popson09: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2022
mrprolifik:

You need to send it as soon as possible, so that they can update it.
Goodluck

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Charley97: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
AfolabiZamani:

what university is this please, cos the tuition is quite low
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Charley97:

what university is this please, cos the tuition is quite low

Capebreton university

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
AfolabiZamani:

Okay boss... If I get you right, you're a Transfer student. You've done your 1st and 2nd year in Nigeria, and you'll be having your 3rd and 4th year in Canada.

If that is the case...and your annual tuition is $8,000
That means
TUITION = $16,000 (3rd and 4th year)
LIVING EXPERIENCE = $20,000 (2 yrs)
MISCELLANEOUS = $ 6,000 (3k for each year, although no standard amount for this. It's just an estimate)
Total = $42,000 x 335 (CBN rate for CAD)
= ₦14,070,000
That's the total estimate you need.

Since your sister has 20m, that is a good amount compared to your 14m estimated expenses and it's even good she doesn't have any dependant.
Let your sister transfer substantial amount to you, at least something that will cover your living expenses for a year or even 2, if possible and I'll advise you pay for 1 year tuition (since you've paid 2k out of 8k, try to pay remaining 6k to cover a whole year tuition)

Now, make sure you show your the relationship with her as a sister. Submit her birth certificate, international passport and pictures to proof she's truly your sister. Also make sure she write a sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsorship, and submit her proof of work or business. Package your application well and write a very great SOP explaining everything "in-to-to". Ask questions on things you're not clear about and I believe you'll get responses from here. All the best

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olashile147: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Anyone in Cape Breton University, pls I want to know if they accept unofficial transcript for admission process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samtob4life: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
zxxtx:

Bro I really don’t know how this works but this is Naija, it’s not only the matter of them debiting you, shey dem don pay school the money ?

Na another wahala be this lol

These banks are taking forever to wire money again

Another queue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Toceen2022:

Okay boss... If I get you right, you're a Transfer student. You've done your 1st and 2nd year in Nigeria, and you'll be having your 3rd and 4th year in Canada.

If that is the case...and your annual tuition is $8,000
That means
TUITION = $16,000 (3rd and 4th year)
LIVING EXPERIENCE = $20,000 (2 yrs)
MISCELLANEOUS = $ 6,000 (3k for each year, although no standard amount for this. It's just an estimate)
Total = $42,000 x 335 (CBN rate for CAD)
= ₦14,070,000
That's the total estimate you need.

Since your sister has 20m, that is a good amount compared to your 14m estimated expenses and it's even good she doesn't have any dependant.
Let your sister transfer substantial amount to you, at least something that will cover your living expenses for a year or even 2, if possible and I'll advise you pay for 1 year tuition (since you've paid 2k out of 8k, try to pay remaining 6k to cover a whole year tuition)

Now, make sure you show your the relationship with her as a sister. Submit her birth certificate, international passport and pictures to proof she's truly your sister. Also make sure she write a sponsorship letter, affidavit of sponsorship, and submit her proof of work or business. Package your application well and write a very great SOP explaining everything "in-to-to". Ask questions on things you're not clear about and I believe you'll get responses from here. All the best
Is it compulsory she sends me money to my acc can’t I use acc whole 20m straight as pof let me say I really don’t get that aspect. If yes, how much should I also have as savings?

I’ve gotten her birth certificate and work certificate and also affidavit of sponsorship and also a certificate from npc showing we’re both from the same parents. Can I by anyway share my sop?

I have also traveled to dubai and Cyprus. I’m applying from Turkey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem99: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning everyone
Please I need some clarifications. I submitted my application on Monday 14th of June . And I sent my other documents through webform. But I did not get a confirmation mail . Is this normal? Or I should resend them again . Although after I submitted a got a confirmation or submission on the site

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deyoungjoe16(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
FAVANA:
Good morning all,
I was sent a medical request, the medicals I have expires next month. However, this month is full online.Can I walk into Q-life without an appointment? Will I be attended to?
I look forward to your response. Thank you!
No you can’t, check the next available dates for IOM ABUJA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
DebrahOj:
@sand4love please I sent you an email re the landed gift deed. Trying to do same and it's giving me a lot of headache. Will like to know how you did yours.

I have responded, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
MrsOwoks:
God is wonderful!

PPR after 7months and 10days.. I’m coming back to drop my timeline still at work��
I’m too happy!
Delay is truly not denial

Congrats !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
MrDam:
Doladiran99@gmail.com
? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations

MrsOwoks:
God is wonderful!

PPR after 7months and 10days.. I’m coming back to drop my timeline still at work��
I’m too happy!
Delay is truly not denial
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations! May the joy go round

Ekesbaba1:
My people!!!

Thank you to everyone on this platform for the assistance so far.

After being scammed by an agent of 5500 CAD in April 2021, I decided to apply by self.
Submitted April 1st..
Biometrics April 8th..(Abuja)
Biometrics Updated 9th..
Traveled to Dubai for honeymoon May 16th..
Got a request for medicals June 1st.
Did the medicals June 8th here in Dubai for 795 aed..(E really pain me oo)
Medicals passed and updated 13th June..
PPR June 17th, just 4 days later..

I'm still surprised ooo.
In all, I give all the glory to God!!!
I prayed for grace and He answered me..
I resigned from my bank job in June 2021 after the scam with high hopes, got fired from my other remote jobs by August, Got depressed and couldn't travel home that year.
But my guy came through for me, inspired me that the hustle just started and introduced me to church(Dominion City), I became focused on God, got some of my remote jobs back, got my self confidence back, married in March, apply study permit April, Go honey moon for Dubai May, PPR June.

This is my testimony!!!
God really works, if we can be faithful and keep our side of the agreement.
More Good new loading as I will continue to be faithful by the enablement of the holy spirit.

He will visit everyone here according to our needs in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.