Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928000 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Annidenobeh: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Blakmandk:
Omooo… are you going for this fall of 2022? If yes let’s connect. 081044942sevenNine
yes i am

I'll text right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realpaulpat(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Good Morning Gurus. Please I want to confirm if I can use Q-life family clinic at VI. For my medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello everyone i was directed here by a friend so every input would be very much appreciated…
I submitted my application last year august 2021 and didn’t hear from IRCC till July but it was a PFL…

And No the statement of account wasn’t fraudulent because I know that’s where everyone on here would raise eyebrows too..

Rather I did everything I saw and the site and knew I was meant to do..
But what is surprising is I don’t know where exactly the concern of the VO is because my PFL doesn’t specifically say it’s the statement of account or its this or that, but rather generalized as “proof of funds”….

So please everyone I would like your input on this issue..

Below are the documents I submitted and attached is a screenshot of the PFL

Cc makano , Ketima, lekiboboe and every other experienced personnel.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Akintosban:
Hello everyone i was directed here by a friend so every input would be very much appreciated…
I submitted my application last year august 2021 and didn’t hear from IRCC till July but it was a PFL…

And No the statement of account wasn’t fraudulent because I know that’s where everyone on here would raise eyebrows too..

But what is surprising is I don’t know where exactly the concern of the VO is because my PFL doesn’t specifically say it’s the statement of account or its this or that, but rather generalized as “proof of funds”….

Sorry about this development

While you await response from the gurus, you might find the contents below useful

Procedural Fairness Letter- Fraudulent Bank statement (With Solution)
See this post (for reference purpose)

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/440#100231887

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Realpaulpat:
Good Morning Gurus. Please I want to confirm if I can use Q-life family clinic at VI. For my medicals?

Yes you can

IOM (Lagos , Abuja) or Q-Life (Lagos) are the only two IRCC accredited clinics for medicals in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
rotexteymie:
Lol I haven't found yet. I also need help with accommodation

Use Kijiji and Facebook market place
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Predator188 post=114614799][/quote]

From the screenshot posted, HND is a three year advanced diploma course while BSc remains 4 years for most schools in the world. Even though we still have many fast track BSC programs. Please i will like to understand better how HND is higher than BSC. This is not about questioning your findings at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Realpaulpat(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes you can

IOM (Lagos , Abuja) or Q-Life (Lagos) are the only two IRCC accredited clinics for medicals in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by donyose: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Hi guys, good morning.

I would like to find out. Transcript to be used for securing post graduate admission, must it be sent to WES for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rheality: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello House,

Any May applicant yet to get PPR? This week shall not pass us in Jesus Name. I receive my love letter this week. Amen

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2022
donyose:
Hi guys, good morning.

I would like to find out. Transcript to be used for securing post graduate admission, must it be sent to WES for evaluation?

That depends on the school, check their requirements and proceed.

Some schools would require just your original Waec certificate, some will require your undergrad transcript i.e your personal copy, some will require official copies from WES.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Rheality:
Hello House,

Any May applicant yet to get PPR? This week shall not pass us in Jesus Name. I received my love letter this week. Amen

You got PPR? Congrats! May Canada favor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Akintosban:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Akintosban:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by flower1019078: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Rheality:
Hello House,

Any May applicant yet to get PPR? This week shall not pass us in Jesus Name. I receive my love letter this week. Amen
AMEN OO!! MINE SHALL DROP OO
MAY 9TH APPLICANT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rheality: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Not yet. I am praying for this week to receive it. We will all testify

PatrickOkunima:

You got PPR? Congrats! May Canada favor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Rheality:
Not yet. I am praying for this week to receive it. We will all testify

Okay. Amen to your prayers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Pls can someone explain to me how this mpower loan works.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Is this how this thread is? Have been asking about this for more than a month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sirkenny44: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Rheality:
Hello House,

Amen May 17 applicant
Review of Eligibility started last week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2022
francisgodstime:
Pls can someone explain to me how this mpower loan works.

From research on their site, they grant loans to students enrolled in certain schools.

Check their site to know if you're able to access their loans based on your school of choice

If your application is successful, they will provide you with documents you can use as your POF. Funds will be disbursed to the school directly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
ShowYoung:

Thank you @OLAMINREWA. I decided to channel my energy on something else.

Did you know that aka Only1boy actually engaged some people here and they offered to collect #20,000 to finish the job for him? His friends/relative and those people were the ones saying "...his name starts with S and ends with G..." Those were the ones who taught him to act like that because he had told them everything.

I read everything here but decided I am not accountable to anyone here including the one that says "...do you know how people could guess the name...?" I had perfect answers but chose not to respond.

aka Only1boy had engaged them via phone calls. He carelessly revealed all of these to me.

Did you know some of the ones saying negative things are the ones who had engaged me privately for help in the past which I offered without a fee but because I discontinued due to the fact that I needed to breathe, they felt I did them evil?

If you wish to have more info on how hypocrisy and hatred filled the heart of some people here, you can engage me privately and I will reveal many things which are not in the know. I will show you chats. Only1boy even offered to pay the balance when he felt the guilt because there are wise people here too, but I decided not to respond to him

I don't know how advising someone to tread carefully and consider legal implications of his actions is a threat.

Meanwhile, I have resorted to pursue the right channel— legal channel. I could let this slide and shove it off but he had gone carelessly farther than revealed here.

Bros can you please stop putting my name on all these. Don’t I have a username on here. Must you put my personal name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by unclekev(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Anyone going to Georgian College @ILAC, Toronto Campus for Fall 2022?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ofime123(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Sorry for the refusal but this is the little research I did on your sponsor company and it is imactive and you know embassy run all this check and when they see inactive. It automatically a red flag.
Akintosban:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
ofime123:
Sorry for the refusal but this is the little research I did on your sponsor company and it is imactive and you know embassy run all this check and when they see inactive. It automatically a red flag.
Not true. Some here have gotten PPR with cac inactive. You can't get Pfl because of inactive status on CAC site. Many of us know how outdated most of these Nigerian sites are.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ShowYoung:

Thank you @OLAMINREWA. I decided to channel my energy on something else.

Did you know that aka Only1boy actually engaged some people here and they offered to collect #20,000 to finish the job for him? His friends/relative and those people were the ones saying "...his name starts with S and ends with G..." Those were the ones who taught him to act like that because he had told them everything.

I read everything here but decided I am not accountable to anyone here including the one that says "...do you know how people could guess the name...?" I had perfect answers but chose not to respond.
aka Only1boy had engaged them via phone calls. He carelessly revealed all of these to me.

Did you know some of the ones saying negative things are the ones who had engaged me privately for help in the past which I offered without a fee but because I discontinued due to the fact that I needed to breathe, they felt I did them evil?

If you wish to have more info on how hypocrisy and hatred filled the heart of some people here, you can engage me privately and I will reveal many things which are not in the know. I will show you chats. Only1boy even offered to pay the balance when he felt the guilt because there are wise people here too, but I decided not to respond to him

I don't know how advising someone to tread carefully and consider legal implications of his actions is a threat.

Meanwhile, I have resorted to pursue the right channel— legal channel. I could let this slide and shove it off but he had gone carelessly farther than revealed here.

Also who are the friends and relative you’re taking about. Na you give them to me and yes somebody on here offered to collect 20k from me for whatever enquiries I might be having and you collect 100k already.

I like how you lie sha. You always lie with good arrangements of sentence. What did I carelessly reveal to you again. Nawa ooo. Put it out here.

Lastly baba you no advise me ooo. You started the THREATS when I said I was not going to balance 100k of the job you didn’t even start.
Why did you delete the THREATS voice note you sent saying you give me just one week and I’ll see what you will do to me and some other stuff you mentioned. Thank God I quoted that note even if you deleted it. Lol.
And again I did not offer balance because I felt any guilt. As some people mentioned here about whatever balance then I came to see it you would want to still collect balance of the job you didn’t do.
Thank God I didn’t continue with you cos na after money I see who you really be as the OMO IGBORO you claimed to be in your voice note you deleted. Looool
God pass you.
You were unable to send bank acc cos you felt the guilt. Have a nice day.
Once again please let my name out of your mouth and whatever you put out here. That’s why we have usernames here. Please

This will be the last time I will reply you. Have a good life sir and stop threatening people, stop being desperate with peoples money especially when you haven’t done whatever thing you were requested to do.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Akintosban:

If you are 100% sure the Proof of funds wasn't forged, request mybankstatement MBS from your Bank. And submit the Ticket ID page to IRCC. Act fast on this before it becomes a ban.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fred98: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Has any march applicant eligibility review started ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
ofime123:
ph oh oh thanks for pointing this out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Titusremen1: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Good day Gurus in the house.

Please I desire assistance in regards to certain questions.

1. Is it possible for someone who graduate with a diploma in Anesthesia to which to Nursing?

2. What route (Master's or Advanced Diploma) should such a person take to achieve this.

Thank you all and I anticipate your assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.