Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912669 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by space01: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Lord I will testify, I believe and accept it.
I and my family will testify.
It is my time and turn .
It is done and settled.
What God cannot do does not exist.
Hallelujah hallelujah.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Amen Amen
It is our turn to testify

space01:
It is my time and turn .
It is done and settled.
Hallelujah hallelujah.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bimluv(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Just learnt how to quote smiley

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Niaso: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day Niaralanders
Please can someone do walk-in biometrics cos I have tried to book online, it's still not going, OTP not dropping until after an hour past the time...

Very urgent pleeeease!?!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
space01:
It is my time and turn .
It is done and settled.
Hallelujah hallelujah.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jaykeh: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Please is it only in Lagos one can get Police clearance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GloriaBekee: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2022
How old are you? whats your educational gap and whats your work experience like?

I’m 39 years old,, I did post graduate in public administration 2015 and I’m working as an administrative assistant in a big institution

Thanks for replying �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KAVOD1234(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day everyone,
Please I'm a new member here and I need assistance to migrate and study in Canada in a school that does not require IELTS, please anyone available should help me out. Thanks God bless.
I'm sorry I I didn't get it right on how to post my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2022
KAVOD1234:
Good day everyone,
Please I'm a new member here and I need assistance to migrate and study in Canada in a school that does not require IELTS, please anyone available should help me out. Thanks God bless.
conestoga

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Okay thank you. All the best.
survivex:

Sorry about that. I can understand how you feel. Just try and focus on work or anythin you are doing it helps.

As regards your second question, Yes.
I received a do not reply email asking me to check the portal that I have a message. When I opned it, there was the update.
The message came in around 1.35pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Any information on this is highly appreciated
BenedictStinson:
Is there anyone here in or does anyone here know about Northern College Timmins Ontario it was one of the colleges I applied too in order to have eggs in many baskets and Got acceptance recently but after trying to do some research about the place and town, I'm quite sceptical. Apparently it's a small town of only about 42,000 people, very cold winters, 8 hours away from Toronto by Road and a very high crime rate plus there is very low internet chatter about the school compared to other Ontario colleges. So please is there anyone with first hand experience that can shed more light on this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ay08020407288(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day Niaralanders
Please can someone do walk-in biometrics cos I have tried to book online, it's still not going, OTP not dropping until after an hour past the time...

Very urgent pleeeease!?!
No you can’t but you can try on early in the morning
It happen to me then
The server is always busy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MotolaniBolaji: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2022
Good Morning Gurus in the house.

Please concerning the proof of funds, I spoke to my uncle (My Mums elder brother) in the US and he agreed to sponsor me, please I would like to know what information and documentations I would need from him for my visa application.

Please I would also like to know the best way to proof we are related because we don’t have the same surname

Ps: we don’t have any picture together because I was very small when he left.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2022
sheryff:
Just to encourage anyone still waiting with my spouse PPR. No single email notification except ghost update when upfront medical was updated. Then this evening PPR!! Goodluck to others in line. April 30th Applicant.

Congratulations to him!!! I am next in line... You mean no email notification for PPR or for medical update? Medical update wont come with email... you need to login to see it. Ghost update is when you login but nothing changes... Medical update is not ghost update

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2022
I AM THE ONE THAT GOD HELPED, WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST # NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tolupe1: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day everyone.

I have the following questions for anyone that can help me.

I applied for my second application about 3 weeks ago and there has been no update on my application. My medicals have not be updated even though it is still valid. Questions are, is that how it usually is for a second application? My application portal information is just as it was when I just submitted. No changes. Should I be worried?

Also, I have sent webforms to send my medicals. should that suffice or I shouldn't bother my head with this?

Do I need to send emails to Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja, London etc? If yes, pls send me the email addresses.

Lastly, when I was filling my forms, I said that I had done IELTS before. Yes I had done it before but it has now expired. I used it in my first application but forgot to upload it in my second application. Question is, should I still send it via webform even though it has expired?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
BenedictStinson:
Any information on this is highly appreciated

I doubt you will get first hand experience from here, but you have done considerable research to know about the college and location, you can still do more online or check the living in Canada tread if it is still existing for more info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fativivimat: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
I can be of assistance. What's your academic background and work experience all about?

KAVOD1234:
Good day everyone,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bimluv(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks for the quick response,I left school about 6 years now. So relieved to know I don't necessarily have to rewrite WAEC
Will check Dalhousie uni up now to read more especially on how to obtain the pre requisite courses,I really appreciate your response ��

Hanzat:
How long have you left the university?
To be eligible for accelerated nursing please check the school's requirements.
I can only inform you of the requirements and course prerequisites from Dalhousie University.
Also WAEC is valid only for new entry level, not accelerated.
Accelerated Nursing, you need:
A minimum average of B- in each of Anatomy, Physiology (6 CR or 3 CR + Biological Science 3 CR), Statistics, Microbiology and English is required.

ii. Subject requirements:

Anatomy
Physiology (or PHYL + Biological Science )
Statistics or equivalent
Microbiology or equivalent
English or equivalent writing course
1 Science elective
3 Open electives

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xxsandyxx: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Check Ontario colleges
KAVOD1234:
Good day everyone,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shankeybee: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Yeah, I do but it is still relatively expensive
bullstriker:
Does anyone have an officer that can do the Police Clearance Cert at the original price or something reasonable? I know it is required for a study permit; it is for a PR application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faworaj: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Its my timeline ���
Second attempt,
Thank you Jesus for making the impossibility possible

I started my Canada journey in 2019 with express entry but point and ielts never favored me but i kept believing God for a way out. I am a Phd holder and also a lecturer in one of the popular Nigerian university. I had offers of admission for MBA from 7 different university from USA and Canada but I opted for Canada cos of the benefits which outwayed that of USA by mine assessment. My first study permit application was in 28 January, 2022 but i was refused on 24th March 2022. I immediately applied for my GCM note which came as purpose of visit then i got an information from the gurus in this platform that it cant be approved cos i had phd in business mgt and i am applying for MBA in business mgt so it made it really difficult in human eyes but God turned it around with intense prayer,fasting, praises and good letter of explanation.
December 2021 I got my admission from UCW university Canada west Vancouver though i had applied to 14 different university and my husband was available to always foot any bill.
GCKEY APPLICANT
1st app january 28 refused In March 24 2022
2nd app 1 May 2022
Medical passd 4 July 2022
Ppr 25 july 2022

Documents submitted in my application

Passport page
School certificates
Transcript
Embassy reference from my bank
Birth certificate for me ,husband n my 2kids to prove home ties
Landed Documents
Finacial docs (my statement of account which worth 25k cad dollars)
My husband employment leeter and three months payslip
My husband statement worth up to 50k cad dollars (fixed deposit and statement)
I notorised all my documents
LOA
company certificate own by me and my husband
My mum property document
my mum employment letter as a professor in one of the public university
My mum payslip
our wedding picture
Pension statement and certificate
My staff id card
Marriage certificate
Passport photo
Cv
Letter of explanation
I didnt use police certificate though i used it in first application
Family photos
NIN
NYSC Certificate
my promotion letter
my payslip
ETC

I got inputs from this platform on all i did
I have come to realise that its a journey of faith.
God will crown all our efforts in Jesus name.
All those expecting PPR i wish success and God favor

Thank you Jesus and
Thank you Nairaland Family �

38 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AmiDelight: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day Everyone

Please how can I get some funds to travel with except through PTA
2. Is it ok to travel with Canadian dollars, if I declare I’m traveling with funds to the Immigration officers, am I to pay a fee for traveling with cash?

Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Katehasty:
Please house how many days does it take vsf to return passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faworaj: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Leyemoshood:
It's good to be back here to assist people since I got my visa last year. School and work choke for Canada. Anyone coming to British Columbia soon?

yes,vancouver to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house, I have a little issue. My passport will expire before the end of my program in 2024, should I still send it in for stamping and renew it in Canada later?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PRINCEHAZAEL: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Faworaj:
Its my timeline ���
Second attempt,

Thank you Jesus and

Congrats ♥️ I'm next to be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Faworaj:
Its my timeline ���
Second attempt,

I started my Canada journey in 2019 with express entry but point and ielts never favored me but i kept believing God for a way out. I am a Phd holder and also a lecturer in one of the popular Nigerian university. I had offers of admission for MBA from 7 different university from USA and Canada but I opted for Canada cos of the benefits which outwayed that of USA by mine assessment. My first study permit application was in 28 January, 2022 but i was refused on 24th March 2022. I immediately applied for my GCM note which came as purpose of visit then i got an information from the gurus in this platform that it cant be approved cos i had phd in business mgt and i am applying for MBA in business mgt so it made it really difficult in human eyes but God turned it around with intense prayer,fasting, praises and good letter of explanation.
December 2021 I got my admission from UCW university Canada west Vancouver though i had applied to 14 different university and my husband was available to always foot any bill.
GCKEY APPLICANT
1st app january 28 refused In March 24 2022
2nd app 1 May 2022
Medical passd 4 July 2022
Ppr 25 july 2022

Documents submitted in my application

Passport page
School certificates
Transcript
Embassy reference from my bank
Birth certificate for me ,husband n my 2kids to prove home ties
Landed Documents
Finacial docs (my statement of account which worth 25k cad dollars)
My husband employment leeter and three months payslip
My husband statement worth up to 50k cad dollars (fixed deposit and statement)
I notorised all my documents
LOA
company certificate own by me and my husband
My mum property document
my mum employment letter as a professor in one of the public university
My mum payslip
our wedding picture
Pension statement and certificate
My staff id card
Marriage certificate
Passport photo
Cv
Letter of explanation
I didnt use police certificate though i used it in first application
Family photos
NIN
NYSC Certificate
my promotion letter
my payslip
ETC

I got inputs from this platform on all i did
I have come to realise that its a journey of faith.
God will crown all our efforts in Jesus name.
All those expecting PPR i wish success and God favor

Thank you Jesus and

Congrats ♥️ my ppr is next

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
TOSM:

Please how did you open the account from Nigeria?
good morning. i went to their gic website (just type gic cibc on google). follow the obvious steps, fill the form(it locks after 20 minutes), and in 2 days they'll send you the payment instructions you'll use.(mine was the next day)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GloriaBekee: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rheality:
When did he get the letter of acceptance. Also note that Acceptance from University of Regina is for 3 terms (Spring, Summer or Fall).
E.g If he applied last year winter, the letter serves for (Winter 2021, Spring 2022 and Fall 2022).

Send the same acceptance letter back to IRCC as requested wiith the response from the school where it's stated that it's the same admission letter.

I want to know too

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanks so much for the reply
Fardowsa:

good morning. i went to their gic website (just type gic cibc on google). follow the obvious steps, fill the form(it locks after 20 minutes), and in 2 days they'll send you the payment instructions you'll use.(mine was the next day)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pls which option is best for international student?
Fardowsa:

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.