Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (928292 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AmiDelight: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day Everyone

Please how can I get some funds to travel with except through PTA
2. Is it ok to travel with Canadian dollars, if I declare I’m traveling with funds to the Immigration officers, am I to pay a fee for traveling with cash?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour your spouse in Jesus name

sheryff:
Just to encourage anyone still waiting with my spouse PPR. No single email notification except ghost update when upfront medical was updated. Then this evening PPR!! Goodluck to others in line. April 30th Applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by robertito7(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day house, is anyone in Sheridan college here, it would be better if the person is already in Canada.

I some assistance concerning the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KAVOD1234(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
I'm a graduate of computer science Esep-Le berger universite, Cotonou Benin republic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Laborah(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
MJ1000:
Congratulations wink

May Maple land favor you.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Laborah(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Innit2022:
Congratulations. Mine is next in Jesus's name!! Amen!

congratulations
Am next in line in Jesus name Amen ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Profgordons(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Anyone going to Fleming College?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobe1997: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
tobe1997:
Anybody has CAD for sale? I want to buy
Any help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samtob4life: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Profgordons:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Profgordons(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Samtob4life:

Yes

Can you send me an email let’s connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kingscare1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please I want to apply for Canadian school admissions but I have O.level results. Please someone help me by pointing out where and how to get a school that would give me admission. I'm 30 years this year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kingscare1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Profgordons:
Can I ask you question sir, I have o.level result only how do I start my Canadian school application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nzealibaba: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please how can I pay application fees. All my naira card including dollar card I just funded are being declined
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aji2000(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Profgordons:

Present. Going to Fleming college too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by saskatoonguy: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
WAEC Result: Ada Chisom Egbo
Int'l passport: Chisom Ada Egbo
NIN: Egbo Ada Chisom
Transcript: Chisom Egbo Ada

So, only you represent 4 people, Ada?

What is the square root of your problem

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MotolaniBolaji: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good Morning Gurus in the house.

Please concerning the proof of funds, I spoke to my uncle (My Mums elder brother) in the US and he agreed to sponsor me, please I would like to know what information and documentations I would need from him for my visa application.

Please I would also like to know the best way to proof we are related because we don’t have the same surname

Ps: we don’t have any picture together because I was very small when he left.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello there. What you would need for proof of relationship is:
His birth certificate and your mothers birth certificate ( to show they are siblings and born from the same parent).
If he has helped you paid anything from your past.
Other things to help with your application:
Him paying your school tuition.
Sponsorship letter or affidavit letter of support.
Him sending some money for your living expenses ( this has to be a gift deed letter to back it up). it can be optional ( all depends on you).
His letter of employment.
Hopeful for other people here to contribute Incase of any other thing. wink

MotolaniBolaji:
Good Morning Gurus in the house.

Please concerning the proof of funds, I spoke to my uncle (My Mums elder brother) in the US and he agreed to sponsor me, please I would like to know what information and documentations I would need from him for my visa application.

Please I would also like to know the best way to proof we are related because we don’t have the same surname

Ps: we don’t have any picture together because I was very small when he left.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
toyin03:

Hello, I'll like to ask.... If one decides to go for a post graduate certificate program related to their current work experience (career progression), does the grade one graduated with (Bsc.) matter here? Pls?
Most time NO, but it all depends in the school

For such admission, aside Transcript, and the Certificate of whatever program you studied, the Admission committee of that Program will expect you to have documents that shows your work experience as related to the intended program

Go through the contents below for some information

Since you will be going for a Program different from your degree , but related to your work experience, go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Canadian Résumé Style & Cover Letter for Admission into a College for a PG. Cert Program (Find attached)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/50#89629360

Potential documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert (Most especially at Ontario Colleges)
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sammmypoko:

Can't seem to find any school with 10-12k cad tution. Any suggestions? Want to study business management PGD

Check the PG. Business Management program at

NBCC (New Brunswick Community College), at Mew Brunswick, Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Vernia: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi guys, is it a red flag to stay in Toronto for a week or more on getting to Canada before heading to my final destination, Calgary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Profgordons(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
aji2000:

Present. Going to Fleming college too

Great, is there a WhatsApp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by xxsandyxx: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
No
Vernia:
Hi guys, is it a red flag to stay in Toronto for a week or more on getting to Canada before heading to my final destination, Calgary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Somidotun5(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello everyone

I'm paying my tuition using CIBC
Is the beneficiary CIBC or my school
Also, who is the correspondent account
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Herlymah1295: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I need someone to help review my SOP. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Becoted001(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pls house,

I am trying to apply for MSc in Data science or artificial intelligence in any Canada university, although I have BSc in Economics and Diploma in Economics and Statistics with good grades and i dont have working experience related to course to study.

I will like to know if both Visa and Admission application can be granted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenMay1: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please, I need your advise.

I have a 3rd class degree in Actuarial Science, will be through with NYSC by December. Currently, I'm enrolled with ICSAN and CIPM.

I wish to gain admission for Masters or Diploma in Business Admin related course. Please, which Canadian University can I apply to - that will guarantee admission for January 2023 intake, considering my grades?

All the Uni I found via research asks for a non-refundable application fee, I don't want to waste time nor money, hence this post, to seek guidance from folks with experience.

I await replies. Thank You.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
#I am the one God helped
#what God cannot do doesn’t exist
The facts will speak.. The day is not over, I can still testify.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
If you have a 3-5 years working experience related to information technology or computer science you could apply for those courses ( mostly if you are working after you have graduated or done with school). If you don’t have, you would have to go with a course which is related to economics ( that will show academic progression). To save yourself the stress
Hopeful for other people in the house to answer you
Becoted001:
Pls house,

I am trying to apply for MSc in Data science or artificial intelligence in any Canada university, although I have BSc in Economics and Diploma in Economics and Statistics with good grades and i dont have working experience related to course to study.

I will like to know if both Visa and Admission application can be granted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rukkayah(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Any one going to University of manitoba next month?
Lets connect on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Phorlly43: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good pm, my medical has been passed since June11, been waiting for PPR since then please it becoming too long what can I do, anyone having similar experience?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Phorlly43:
Good pm, my medical has been passed since June11, been waiting for PPR since then please it becoming too long what can I do, anyone having similar experience?
Did you get a medical request or upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Becoted001(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Teezkid:
If you have a 3-5 years working experience related to information technology or computer science you could apply for those courses ( mostly if you are working after you have graduated or done with school). If you don’t have, you would have to go with a course which is related to economics ( that will show academic progression). To save yourself the stress
Hopeful for other people in the house to answer you

Thanks so much, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (920)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.