Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This (2214 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son / My Girlfriend's Friend Tells Me My Gf Is Using Me And Does Not Like African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Effiko(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
@op
jst find de money giv am , she can pay back through numerous means
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Cuddlemii: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
fork adict:

No.1 You know nothing about hot chics and their demeanor. And please dont mix hot and independence up. Not all hot chics are independent. So we assume the chic the OP is referrring to as hot but not independent. Those are the realest and baddest taxmasters in naija. Go out and find out. Dem full lag.
No.2 have you ever heard anyone say "ah, this money i have is enough for me." No amount of mugus can be enough for a taxmaster chic. again go out and find out. dem full lag.
No.3 Isnt that the most convenient way to tax someone? imagine the OP and the chic live hundreds of miles apart and she wants to tax him. Do you expect her to travel down to see him before taxing him Common man. Just pick up your forking fone and call up the mugu. If he's ready, he credits your account. If i may ask you, how do you expect her to tax him?? Write an application
No.4 FYI. The 'I'm broke line' is the most convenient line to use. A chic calls up a guy, tells him shes broke. Thats all that is needed. No time. No long story. If the guy is sensible, he shouldnt go asking what do you need money for? On the other hand, if the chic tells the guy she needs a certain amount to get some stuff, the guy might start negotiating, prunning down the amount and all sorts. so you see, that line saves both the taxmaster and the taxpayer a whole lot of time and energy. That is if the guy is a performer sha.

My simple conclusion about your post is you no just sabi as tins dey move for town. I doubt if you are even based in naija.

I stay in naija and I sabi these things. Accepted such babes plenty for lag but babes wey dey hot and independent dey too. Just say you dont come across them often.

A babe task a guy on fone if they are on that level as in dating, screwing or whatever and not just any guy.

The Im broke line has been replaced with I need to buy drugs for my mom and bla bla.

You cant say all hot girls are money conscious. To me hotness is the total package: Looks, endowment and independence. Only that the independence sometimes result to long thing and too much grammar.

If i may ask you, how do you expect her to tax him?? Write an application

Face to face approach where tears, body language, eye contact, seduction, teasing and acting can be used.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by livedit(f): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
shocked Where is her integrity for God's sake!?? Livedit couldn't even see herself going to her parents asking for 20k let alone a "friend". The girl really have guts to be asking a "friend" for that kind of money or money at all for that matter. The nerve of some people.

Just because you are "beautiful" does not excuse you for using people. So sad,
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by SALady(f): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^men AND women are part of the problem
MEN have been using money, gifts or favors to attract/entice/corrupt women, for as long as we can remember.
WOMEN have been selling themselves for money, gifts or favors for has long as we can remember.

So no reason then for guys to act all surprised when girls ask for money, gifts and staff. Its what they've been using to get what they can get from women and it would seem women dont have a problem with it (dont hate the playa but the game i guess). In fact BRAVO to the women that just go straight to the point about their expectations of money in exchange for a relationship with the ugly guy who wants a pretty chick and the old man who wants a young chick, and for some fast love.

This thing about men makes me think of yet another example. You know that child being raised by a single mom and dad who is never there. Somehow this dad is the hero to this child because he is the guy who showers the child with expensive toys and money too. All this makes the child fall in love with the father because he spoils the child. Guess what? the mother remains the witch that is always in your face telling you what to do all the time and never buys anything.

Isnt it amazing how these children quickly forget at the sight of money that actually, dad is never really there. So what do we say about these children and their fathers who know that they can use money to buy their affection? I am not insinuating that these children should be resentful of their absent fathers. Just highlighting my observation of men and their symbol of money.

I've got another example, men and the symbol of money hehe! I've got a friend whom her biyfriend was not well received by her dad. This guy wanted to marry the girl. The father vowed that guy will neeever marry his child as long as he is alive. Guess what? guy used money to gain favour of the father. After he bought a new car he gave the old one to the girls father, and today as we speak father in law and son in law get along like a house on fire. BTW, husband and wife in the story are very much in love with each other, I've never seen a happy couple.

So it turns out men can even use money on each other to get whatever they please from each other. I have no doubt that whoever came with the brilliant idea of dawry (is that how they write it) is a man.

Quite frankly men really bleeped up the world using the power of money to get their way, which is now backfiring. Today women are becoming more and more assertive and will not beat around the bush about their expactations of money from a man and then men come here in NL acting all ignorant about something they started.

Sorry guys the only thing you have now is to call us biatches and whorres, it will never make us bleed we want that money, yes your money biatches.

So @OP leave the girl alone to get what she can get, all she has to do is mention it. Yours is to get it, buy it or kill someone or bribe someone. WTH you can even f%&*k someone so she can have it, your forefathers have been doing it for as long as we can remember, so what's your problem? Let the beat go on. C'mon You know if you are not going to give it to her, you are going to give it to another girl in buckets at some point, all in the name of Love.

Moral of the story, the second you pop out money to get favour with anyone be it your child, your wife, your in-laws, your buddy's and business associates then you must know whatever that is making you do this was and is wrong from the beginning. Check yourself and not anyone else period. Will men ever get this??

They say it takes one man to change the world, really guys, really undecided undecided undecided undecided I dont know.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by MsPotato(f): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2011
My Gosh! I dont understand some people these days. They are too thick face to even go to ask friends for money!. What a shame really! angry undecided

Poster, u wanna date her just cause she is hot? No problem, wish you luck! undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I stay in naija and I sabi these things. Accepted such babes plenty for lag but babes wey dey hot and independent dey too. Just say you dont come across them often.

A babe task a guy on fone if they are on that level as in dating, screwing or whatever and not just any guy.

The Im broke line has been replaced with I need to buy drugs for my mom and bla bla.

You cant say all hot girls are money conscious. To me hotness is the total package: Looks, endowment and independence. Only that the independence sometimes result to long thing and too much grammar.

If i may ask you, how do you expect her to tax him?? Write an application

Face to face approach where tears, body language, eye contact, seduction, teasing and acting can be used.

First things first. You be guy abi you be girl? make i sabi as i go take lecture you on top runzing
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2011
190:

Your next beer on me

what brand do you drink cool cool

Sorry maguy. I dont smoke and i dont care much about alcohol. You would be my hero if you could arrange a kitten for me. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Zahnda(f): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2011
As my straight talking brother would advise: 'There is no p**** that good!'

And I'd say, this chick knows you're a desperate mofo who'd sell his mama just for a 2min dry hump with her. Love yourself. Don't!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Zahnda(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2011
Cuddlemii For President! Hot chicks know how get money out of a man without being blatant about it. If he was dealing with a hot chick, he wouldn't be here asking questions, he'd be grinning stupidly from a kiss on the cheek and walking around 20k lighter.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Cuddlemii: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2011
fork adict:

First things first. You be guy abi you be girl? make i sabi as i go take lecture you on top runzing

I be both. No be runzing lecture matter be this. Me I just feel say any babe wey demand money in this manner, no dey worthy to be with let alone straff. And my own idea of hotness no be by beauty or pussy alone but the whole package. Dis kain babe fit meet the guy papa, friends and gate man begin dey tax dem.

Maybe the guy sef na otondo for babe to get dt kain mind to dey ask such, pple dey look face now & fear fear. The babe go don dey hear abt his philanthropist ways and want a share. No be today the guy dey sort bills for dem babes, he just wants to score some this time. I wont be surprised if this dude is a loner (cos ur friends suppose tell u reality, y come to nland). Cos if you work for ur money and ur are not her father, how would she ask u such which means u be armed robber or yahoo plus plus square ni?

For example, for you to rob a bank, you cant walk up to the security men and say I came to rob the bank for money. You have to strategize and map out a structure to know the bank is worth robbing and the best way to beat the security and the vulnerability of the bank so this dude is a weak bank simple!

the op suppose give her the ans of her lifetime that she would always remember. Rubbish!

What I expected the poster to have told us was that he located her center of gravity and he went home back 40k richer and not this crappy topic. This would have been more amusing as the hunter became the hunted.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by forkadict(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2011
Zahnda:

Cuddlemii For President! Hot chicks know how get money out of a man without being blatant about it. If he was dealing with a hot chick, he wouldn't be here asking questions, he'd be grinning stupidly from a kiss on the cheek and walking around 20k lighter.

You dey south africa. Probably you are a south african (I may be wrong though). We dey naija and you wan dey yarn us about naija chics. Oya dey yarn dey go. We dey hear you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by Cuddlemii: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2011
I no dey SA oh. Everybody has their own opinion and approach to life. I no yarn about naija chicks, Im just yarning my own view. Im both male and female so my opinion might be unusual, some brain touch go dey once in a while.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend Tells. You This by HURUCHI(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2011
u turn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True: / Ivoirian Men Are HOT!!!! / Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.