Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone (3341 Views)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone by GboyegaD(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2022
oluplus:

I love your submission, but that "overlook it" is what I don't subscribe to.

What then should he do? It is her phone and that needs be respected. What he can do is have a discussion with the wife, understand why she did that, and address it. Otherwise, he's only creating a bigger challenge in the future.
Re: My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
badoh:
Though I'm yet to confront my wife on this as I need to gauge public comment if this act of her is tenable. This is how it goes.
My mum called me last week to know how we were doing( myself, my wife and our children). In such greetings, she will pray for us on the phone and wish us well. However, she told me she has been calling my wife's line for a couple of days but the number always returned busy. I never attached importance to this cos I thought it could be network issue. This week again, she called me to extend her greetings and told me to inform my wife that she has been trying to reach her on phone but her number is busy.
I was curious and wanted to know what actually happened. Around 10pm yesternight, my wife gave me her phone to charge for her as she was already feeling dizzy. I collected the phone and remembered what my mum told me. I went to check if my mum number was blacklisted on her phone, alas, my mum's number was actually blacklisted. I can't really comprehend why she would do such. I'm so disappointed in her for what she did. I had to snap the blacklisted part in case she wants to deny it if I eventually confront her. My mum is not the troublesome type, very calm and kind.
I dont know if I should confront her on this or I should keep it within myself. I can never think of doing such to her own parents.
Has anyone experience this before?

Tell her to give her phone that you want to call your mom, if she refuses then confront her immediately

Whatever is her reason, it doesn't hold water

And remind her that she too will get same measure of she doesn't change
Re: My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone by anthonyuncle(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2022
don't confront your wife yet.

unblock your mum's number without her(your wife's) knowledge,
ask your mom to try your wife's number again.

wait till next week and check the blacklisted numbers on your wife's phone.
if your mom's number is there, then know that your wife blocked her on purpose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Responsible About Married Men? / My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.