Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think (252 Views)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? / What Do You Think About This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think by Transporter20: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
I came come across a few things while I was going for therapy online last year, one of them is a suicide hotline.

It is readily available in first world countries, but a place like Nigeria where people contemplate suicide on a daily basis, I think it should be a priority.

Government no need spend money, just employ people that can convince others that there is still hope.

Don't know if it is available in Nigeria, if it is then people need to know about it.

My thoughts though.
Re: What Do You Think by KiNg0G: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
even people when them employ, will get to a time they contemplate suicide.... because they haven't been paid.

so who go help them?
Re: What Do You Think by Magnoliaa(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
MentallyAwareNG and some other orgs. like that cater to such...
Re: What Do You Think by robinso01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
As if Govt even care here in 9ja.
Re: What Do You Think by Boogyman557: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Place Your Bets? / Men! Would You Want A Wife Exactly Like Your Mother? / 4 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Cancerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.