Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51434 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by seanwilliam(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Cokahot:
Them play u. That LG LED 32 inch 2021 model brand new is 130k. Fake 50 to 80k. Buy from LG showroom only. Dem don chop u.
chai e don reach 130k now ?? Oboy I bought it @ fouani @ 105k in December o.
God where this country Dey go now self
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by lawkenoz(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Austinbass12:

You are so on point! The direct Belgium 26inches ledtv LG I bought 34k since 2018 at shopping center aba, omo tv strong die. I've not used TV guard since I bought it, I just plugged it direct sometimes I even forget to off the switch, tv just dey serve since then. Picture quality na confirm with my ps3 and gotv.
Most of this Belgium stuffs last more both my home theater, it has been serving.
You're right bro! Most people don't know that getting original tokunbo electronics is more of a safe bet. They are TVs made for other countries with top specifications. Lots of brand new items in Nigeria are Chinese knockoffs and imitation products because of people's love for cheap products.
Even the tokunbo electronics are sometimes more expensive that. The Chinese new clones, which discourages people from buying, they be like why buy used when new one is the same price with it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
These are the pictures of the ORIGINAL LG TV taken from the store.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by cricifixo: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
LG tv has fakes everywhere, maybe you have fallen victim to those so called LG show room.

Check the back of the tv and you'll find out there is no LG inscription at all at the back, the only place you'll see an LG inscription is just in front.
Check and confirm back to me
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by lawkenoz(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
These are the pictures of the ORIGINAL LG TV taken from the store.
You wanted "bargain price" and that's what you got. The fake exist for a reason, some people just won't pay 105/130k for the original.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by seanwilliam(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
comrChris:
32inches isn't sold for 115k, unless it's smart. The price for this particular one is 80 to 90k. I bought 43inches for my mum in the village on 31st December for 120k and it's working perfectly
baba I tire o.I’ve bought this particular tv two times, first time in 2019 dec I bought it 49k @ fouani, second time in last year December I bought it 105k..

And someone just said be bought it 115k this January ., which means before the end of the year, that tv go reach 200k .. naija is finished!!
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by DJInfluence: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Funny how people are advising you to use this or that, they don't even know the specs of the TV. Just because it says LG doesn't mean it's automatically a Full HD TV. So OP should first tell us the TV specifications and the model.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Owen247: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Hav u adjusted d display parameters eg contrast etc,try it out ist n if it dosnt work out, return it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
lawkenoz:

You wanted "bargain price" and that's what you got. The fake exist for a reason, some people just won't pay 105/130k for the original.

Don't say what you don't know. I didn't know there's a fake or original, neither was I informed there's a fake or original one available. So how do you expect me to know? I was simply uninformed and ignorant, I never wanted a bargain price. I'm a call center analyst, if my money is not enough I would simply work, get paid and add to the money on hand to get the original one. All the products or electronics I ever bought, I make sure they're original, the price is not the problem.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2022
Owen247:
Hav u adjusted d display parameters eg contrast etc,try it out ist n if it dosnt work out, return it.

I have tried everything and the TV has been returned going back on Monday to talk to their boss.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by merits(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Most of fairly used things are scrap.Just go for new one with price within your budget.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
merits:

Most of fairly used things are scrap.

It's not fairly used, I bought it brand new sealed in carton.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Medley02(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Baba, those dubious guys don scam you o. They did the same thing to à friend of mine. He was happy that he got the TV at a cheaper rate, but when my guy got home.. Hmmm na another story o. I went to his place for a visit some days later, when I saw the tv my guy just bought, I was like WHICH TV BE DZ NAU? LG he said grin.. I just looked at him and smiledgrin
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Learn to buy from legit branded stores
When I bought my Hisense 50 inches hd I bought it from fouani stores around 120k in early 2020
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Yes, both are good and fitted well into the TV.
That was LG made for Africans.these people repackage thinhs
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by merits(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

It's not fairly used, I bought it brand new sealed in carton.

Ok,then return it to the shop let them give you better one.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Learn to buy from legit branded stores
When I bought my Hisense 50 inches hd I bought it from fouani stores around 130k in early 2020
50 inch at 120k? in 2020 for less than £300 Bross
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2022
merits:

Most of fairly used things are scrap.Just go for new one with price within your budget.
the fairly used might be better as they are Original and no moving parts unlike cars.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2022
erico2k2:

50 inch at 120k? in 2020 for less than £300 Bross
yes mate bought it late December 2019, before covid arrived early January
What’s your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by elbaraj2020(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Lionnation:
you cat do that shit in alaba, your case is actually different because he sold at the price of original one, reason he got jittery
My guy calm down, Alaba no be Alabama brother, na still Nigeria, you can't buy a plane worth 3b naira for 10m naira and still complain if its bad, I complained because I know what I was buying n I know the price and I did pay for the price of a genuine one, Alabama, even if na you or anyone do that kind nonsense, I will go any length to mess that person up in as much as na my hard earn money...niggas be looking easy way of making huge gains from gullible ppl for a longggg time n its fucking bad...mind you that isn't husle that is fraud/cheating...And it irritates me....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by merits(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2022
erico2k2:

the fairly used might be better as they are Original and no moving parts unlike cars.

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Billyanger(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubbles but this no be LG.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2022
merits:

Ok,then return it to the shop let them give you better one.

That is what im going to do, I'm going to add another 50k to the money with them and get the original one.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Faithful257(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2022
LG TV's have it's fake and original... just be careful when buying any of there products
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Billyanger:

Sorry to burst your bubbles but this no be LG.

After reading the thread pages from 1-8, it's crystal clear it's a counterfeit product.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where did you buy it?If no be for lg accredited dealer you don buy chinko tv.Your receipt should carry a LG name not ugochukwu son's Nigeria limited.
cheesy cheesy

Ugochukwu son's Biafra limited.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by merits(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

That is what im going to do, I'm going to add another 50k to the money with them and get the original one.
Ok it's better that way comrade.

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by blackaxe78: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
China Hardwares
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You bought a new LG 32" TV for 70k?

And u paid that money?

Smh...

Na awoof run ur belle naah... grin
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by sukar886: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Buy another one
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Barsote(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Hahhahhah
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by bobosh02(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

it's a fake LG they sold to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.