Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51433 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Femi316: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
You don go but nepa tv ohhhhh
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Aroyjunior(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's not an original LG tv,you bought an unbranded tv branded LG in Nigeria by igbo Bois in alaba.....how much did you purchase it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by braimeddy: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op compare the pix you posted and that of the one below, you will see the clear difference. Shine your eyes next time.[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Babaken(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is like the one you buy is manufacture in south korea couple in Alaba.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if he bought it from an Ibo boi, he don lose the money cheesy

Wether receipt or no receipt

Ibo boi can never agree with him that the picture quality was like that when he sold it to him tongue tongue

And before buying it, if the seller tested it and he confirmed it to be okay.
He shouldn't bother returning it back because ibo boi can never change it tongue

Unless he add more money for another one.
take igbo boy to police station and he will cough the money

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by immortalcrown(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Did I see 70k? grin grin grin
Which TV of that quality is sold 70k?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by kunleham(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Alaba TV! Just forget about quality.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by braimeddy: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Your pix doesn't still look original. The LG logo have to be encrypted to the carton not just a sticker.
Dollywood:
These are the pictures of the ORIGINAL LG TV taken from the store.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Totilopussylick(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
take igbo boy to police station and he will cough the money
No be only police station undecided

You can never succeed threatening an Ibo man with police

They have contact bigger than the police at times tongue
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
braimeddy:
Your pix doesn't still look original. The LG logo have to be encrypted to the carton not just a sticker.

It is, this one is encrusted on the back and has LG warranty plus free bracket. The price difference is alone to know the difference, and im even going to test it with my Ps4.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No be only police station undecided

You can never succeed threatening an Ibo man with police

They have contact bigger than the police at times tongue
na so
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by alizma: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.
Follow the instructions from the guy, " I mean the first comment"
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by braimeddy: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well if you say so. But its still risky buying from such stores though.
Dollywood:

It is, this one is encrusted on the back and has LG warranty plus free bracket. The price difference is alone to know the difference, and im even going to test it with my Ps4.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
braimeddy:
Well if you say so. But its still risky buying from such stores though.

I'm going to add more to the fake one bought and tell the man to order the original one for me. He's not around yet, I dropped the TV with his boys when he arrives on Monday, I'm going to tell him.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Best147(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op, awoof de run Belle. You bought a fake LG television,. The original of that 32 inches is above 100k. Go and return it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by pelumyyyyy: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Where did you buy it from..... Alaba?
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by PatEJIKE: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
My brother, you bought a fake LG TV, an original LG TV"32" inches goes for ₦100k above depending on the shop. Just lick your wound peacefully, my dm is open incase you want an original one
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Oceanfield: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nbotee:
No b company error. There are a lot of fake LG products in the market

Sure, I guess it's not from LG showroom.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by PatEJIKE: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Femi316:
You don go but nepa tv ohhhhh

You bought a confirm fake LGTV32, original one is ₦100k and above
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Novice1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
e be like say dem sell you china tv as LG. hard luck bro
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Lostchild(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood

I think you just bought a fake China made LG tv. Check the corner side of the tv carton, if it is Fuani.

They are the only importing company in
nigeria that is licensed to import LG tv's into Nigeria.

Samsung TV is the best, but when you go for other product, make sure is is fuani. Theirs comes with guarantee.

Avoid hisense and other product.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Oceanfield: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Control7:
@op nah Alaba LG you buy.

Just manage it like that or sell to buy the Original LG.

Original from fouani store is 105k

I guess he bought from road side shops. So it's fake LG product.

I bought that 32inch for 52k in 2015
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by osazsky(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Igbo man can nerver return money with thier kokonut head..them go give u another new one..u wil be happy ..when u get home it will be same as the old one..one igbo guy once said i did rather die or go to jail for 5 months than return 50k
Went to alaba 2 years ago the guy gave me samsong instead of samsung he said its the same thing that samsung dont know how to spell thier name that thier real name from birth is samsong not samsung..he even told me the full maning of samsong.that the first person that bought the tele his name was sam..sam started dancin immediately the tv started singing hence its called samsong

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by descarado: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Geez shocked
So, we have fake electronics in the market?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by bigl: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

I bought mine in 2017 for 82k and has been working top notch since! And its HD!

How to know if u bought a HD tv, copy HD (1280x720) and full HD (1920x1080) movies to a flash drive and play it via the usb "at the store you're buying from" ...

And in your case, carry your PS4 go with your cables and go in the morning so there will be enough time for correct naija craze!

Like someone said, there are a lot of fake LG tvs flying around in the nigerian market ...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Lukaku95: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]na China you buy.. made in china is written on the carton. But LG is Korea.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by touchplay(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
So 70k is a low budget?Na only a fraudster will make such statement.
yes. compare pricing with original. original is almost times 2 the copy price. so get it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by einsteine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Did you buy at Fouani or one Papa Emeke shop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by lawkenoz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
So bargaining for a product means the buyer is looking for a cheap product?Why you no inscribe a fixed price on the tv to stop customer from bargaining?
Lots of TV show rooms put fixed prices on thier products, market or road side sellers don't. Hence why people prefer going to bargain for products there as they feel show rooms are too expensive.
Nigerian open market system are just weird. You wanna buy an original product just go to a show room like fuoani stores, they just place the prices there and you gant negotiate.

You go to the open market where you want to negotiate then you become open to such problem as described by the OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by lawkenoz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Don't say what you don't know. I didn't know there's a fake or original, neither was I informed there's a fake or original one available. So how do you expect me to know? I was simply uninformed and ignorant, I never wanted a bargain price. I'm a call center analyst, if my money is not enough I would simply work, get paid and add to the money on hand to get the original one. All the products or electronics I ever bought, I make sure they're original, the price is not the problem.

Of course the bargain price was put in quote just for emphasis don't get angry over it. You should have just gone to a fuoani show room or store. LG 32 inches non smart OEM go for 105k, anything less is a fake. You didn't know and the open market sellers won't be inclined to tell you that there a two different products for different prices. They mostly assume most Nigerians want the cheap one.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by osayuwamwen(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
that 32 inch is 105k @ foauni LG store presently bro . I bought one in December self..
na wa ooh, I bought original LG TV 32inch in 2018 November for 60k came with wall bracket and battery too for the remote, na come turn 105k for within less than 4year
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by erico2k2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Paxxcarl:
yes mate bought it late December 2019, before covid arrived early January
What’s your point exactly?
bross what I'm implying is that you bought the cheaper version of the TV manufactured for Africans.That same size sold in the Uk won't t be of same quality..the 50inch LG my fatherf bought brand new at home and the 50inch I shipped to him are two diff things.Even a fairly used 45 Lg will cost more than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi / Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.