Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38299 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by bestman09(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Unclefemolala(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Tensteel412: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
We are just getting into the zone of Maximum pain in the market. So a crash is on the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
How much is BTC now? I want to buy.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by ultimatekint(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy
Your gesture .It is not late yet ; come on board !

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nigga44: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Omg......The world has come to an end because the price of a little coin has crashed all the way down to $37,000 undecided
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by defashan: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Soso990240:
Now is the right time to invest.. Don't forget this comment in the future cool

Which coins would you go for if you were to buy?

Any advice?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by KayCee92(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin I nearly lost my mind

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by joyandfaith: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is the best time to buy the dip.

It may dip further as governments in top economies are bending on regulating cryptotrading.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by sotall(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2022
defashan:

Which coins would you go for if you were to buy?

Any advice?

FTM, DOT.

And SOL too if you have nuff money

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by defashan: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
How much is BTC now? I want to buy.

£27,171.94 as at 09:35 Nigeria time

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ajimusty2: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
It doesn't seem like bitcoin would bounce back,na to sell the one wey dey ohhh.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by tuna85: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Not a new thing bro, its gonna boost again, m a bit affected. No worries.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Na who get money dey do crypto
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ajimusty2: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2022
defashan:

£27,171.94 as at 09:35 Nigeria time
its now lesser
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ajimusty2: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
tuna85:
Not a new thing bro, its gonna boost again, m a bit affected. No worries.
let's keep giving ourselves hope.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by hoyze24: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
The crash has placed me in a spot. I was going to travel to the UK thjs year hopefully by September and my whole money is in crypto. I thought the bull run was gonna extend till the first quarter of the year. Now, I've lost more than half of the $12000 I had there. I hope it recovers soon.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Ajimusty2: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
sotall:

FTM, DOT.

And SOL too if you have nuff money
this one wan sell market.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

It may dip further as governments in top economies are bending on regulating cryptotrading.

Bitcoin days are numbered....I want people to save and screenshot this comment....The United States and other world powers would soon make an executive order on Bitcoin....The truth is, Bitcoin doesn't favor Governments and Banks worldwide coupled with the fact that it is unregulated....

A word is enough for the wise smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by lenghtinny(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
I pray you don't wait for ever
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by sotall(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Ajimusty2:
It doesn't seem like bitcoin would bounce back,na to sell the one wey dey ohhh.

How did you come to this conclusion?

BTC dipped to around $25k last year and then bounced to $66k later.

This wan hasn't even dipped to that.

Even if BTC dips to 20k, it will bounce back

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by sotall(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Ajimusty2:
this one wan sell market.

Because na me get those project abi....
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Masterito(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Keep waiting
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by TheGift: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

Me.. bro i looise £10,000...i hav juss finish drinking phensic angry

Was £10,000 part of your initial investment or the growth you experienced from your initial investment?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by charles614: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2022
So bad dip

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Trendingbiz042: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Now watch some idiot quote me and question the amount

You all change your fvcking poverty mindset

Well

I won't say a word

And you’re on Nairaland dragging space with us

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by obembet(f): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
I just bought some coins and tokens now.... The expert has already said it that crypto will fall since June last year before it rise again.

So we dey follow up

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by IamRegal: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

Boss, you may want to make more research, so you don't waste your time building a fantasy castle.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Kobicove(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

We have been hearing this same story since!

They said they will launch on Mainnet in December 2021, it has come and passed still...nothing!

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by TheGift: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
hoyze24:
The crash has placed me in a spot. I was going to travel to the UK thjs year hopefully by September and my whole money is in crypto. I thought the bull run was gonna extend till the first quarter of the year. Now, I've lost more than half of the $12000 I had there. I hope it recovers soon.

One cardinal rule of investing in crypto and other volatile markets, don’t invest all your money and/or don’t invest what you cannot afford to lose.

It would have been better if you invested that money in supplying pure water. But get rich quick with no stress is what we all like.

Now we are stressing about Bitcoin prices.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by gofigurena: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Meanwhile, Reno Omokiri is saying, "buy now! buy now! buy now!" But even the US is weighing their cryto mining policy after China. Russia too is towing China's path. May be a long time before crypto soars again.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.