Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers (38418 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Eatrich Recovery Group / MBA Forex Investors Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Investors in Eatrich Farms, an agricultural investment company, are up in arms because they allege that they have invested a lot of money in the company's schemes, yet they have not been paid since June. They have attacked and blamed social media influencers who they claim convinced them to invest in the scheme. Some social media influencers have dissociated themselves from the scheme while some employees of the company have also complained that they have not been paid.

Here are some of the claims of the company, the complaints of investors and the disclaimers by social media influencers.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Here are some of the complaints by investors.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some investors are blaming social media influencers for convincing them to invest in the scheme.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some social media influencers are dissociating themselves from the scheme.

Oni Foto

It will be very insensitive of me to keep mute over Sam Afolabi's Eatrich company and how they have been unable to Pay investors either their capital or ROI back since June.

I was never an ambassador for the company and my stint there was very brief..

If you work closely with the man, you won't suspect any irregularities.

I was his personal photographer for less than two weeks before I was promoted to head a magazine company we were to start up.

I also did some PR for his foundation in Ondo state which didn't end very well and as I type this, I can't even show my face in my own town because the man I worked for organised a skill acquisition training for Ondo youths, made several promises to them and the facilitators and left them hanging till this moment...

I recruited my own team personally for the magazine I was to run
We worked for a full month and some days and never got paid till this moment.

I never campaigned or made posts for eatrich farms or for anyone to bring in their money and in fact I can mention three to five people on this space that I personally intervened into their investment and made sure they got their money back late May and early June..
(Please if you are reading this you can kindly testify as I don't want to mention you).

I questioned a lot of things in my two months there

And when it was no longer what I expected.
I left unceremoniously...

Me and my team left without our pay..

I even lost my car to the whole wahala based on say I get debt I couldn't repay.. (another story for another day)

I made a mistake trying to defend him last month over unpaid investment as he did zoom meetings, set new dates and assured everyone as usual that he'd do the needful.

I believed him as my then boss and I urged everyone to still give them time that they'd rise.

One of the many wahala I am into with the company is the loan he used us staffs to apply from sterling bank and as I type this, there is 2.3million naira in my sterling bank account on behalf of eatrich farms I cannot access .

I have written mails to Sterling to let them know I am no longer interested in whatever he wants to use that money for and that I want out of anything that concerns Eatrich Farms.

Everyone has a right to be angry and point fingers.

But I Kolawole didn't tell anyone or influence anyone to bring in their money into that company

And as the company left many investors heart broken, the staffs who worked with him too are not left out!

I can go on and on but let me stop here ..

This is to clear the air on those saying "ehn I worked for him, I influenced for him"
Nah!
All I ever promoted was the magazine !
And that magazine was my brain
My vision
It didn't work out
Me and my team left!!!

Igi ogede oni wo pawa o!

https://www.facebook.com/kolawolesamuelk/posts/6386947884679845

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by naptu2: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Olufunmilola Bucknor

Good day people.

I have thought hard on how to do this – in writing or via facebook live. I chose writing.

Against the instructions of my legal advisers, I am making an official statement regarding the Eatrich Farms influencing activities I carried out here between March and May 2021. Why? Because I have the duty to do so.

Let me first clarify that my brand influencing executed contract was with the media buying company for Eatrich Farms.
I was approached by the Media Buyer of the company and after series of questions, I was assured that it was a legitimate business with track record of paying its promised ROIs. This was a company that had adverts running on CNN and their billboards were everywhere. I was convinced about the prospects this had for people.

There is no need for any long prose because at the end of the day, people are languishing as a result of the company going bust as we have gathered.

I have tried to imagine myself losing even 50k in these trying times and I know that it will pinch me. This is the pain I feel for those who have lost their moneys in the various schemes advertised by Eatrich Farms. Some with life threatening conditions that require medical attention but with no access to their money!

I want to encourage all affected persons to pursue the recovery of their investments in the company using all legal remedies available to them.

I have done influencing for brands in the past including even my own competitor and there were no issues at all.
This one is really shocking to me.

https://www.facebook.com/olufunmilola.bucknor/posts/10161551627467782

2 Likes

Sam Afolabi’s Eatrich Farms Owes Staff and Investors N1bn but Arrests them for Protesting

Police officers attached to Area F, Lagos State Police Command Headquarters, have arrested and detained six old staff and investors of Eatrich Farms, a Nigerian agricultural firm, for physical assault, a charge levelled against them by Bisi Dazuza, the company’s Group Managing Director, for daring to demand their almost one billion naira arrears.

The detainees had protested at the Lagos office of the company from Thursday to Friday afternoon when police officers were invited to arrest them.

“When they came to my office yesterday, they beat me and I even had a seizure in the process,” Dazuza told FIJ, justifying the reason she reported the case to the Police. “One of them threatened to kill me. After vandalising my property, they stole my money and laptop.”

However, one of the 12 investors that protested at the office but escaped police arrest insisted said Dazuza was falsely framing them up because of his influence within the Lagos Police Command.

“We didn’t steal any money from her bag as she claimed,” the investor, who asked not to be named, said. “The damage on the car was very minimal but you can’t totally blame those who did that.”

“Apart from our own investment in the company as staff, some other huge investors we brought in are already threatening to jail us if their funds are not refunded, yet the company’s CEO and the accountant are nowhere to be found.”

Dazuza didn’t deny the fact that these aggrieved people were owed by the company but she absolved herself of any wrongdoing.

“The case they are protesting about is not new,” she noted. “The case is before the Inspector-General of Police but I cannot be threatened for that. I am just two months old as a worker in this company.”

“These people will have to sign an undertaking not to come near me again before they can be released.”

FIJ gathered from reliable sources that many of the workers resigned from the company around June when they realised some of the advertised assets were not genuine.

By that time, hundreds of customers across Lagos and their branch in Ibadan, Oyo State, had invested over a billion naira in five years.

When contacted, Adekunle Ajisebutu, Lagos Police Public Relations Officer, assured FIJ that he would look into the case and ensure “both parties” were happy in their pursuit of justice.

https://fij.ng/article/sam-afolabis-eatrich-farms-owes-staff-and-investors-n1bn-but-arrested-them-for-protesting/

Sam Afolabi, Eatrich Farms' CEO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Naptu...

It's another one....

12 Likes

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by kingzjay(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
M
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Cosmatikka: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Eatrich don eat people money grin

Why has EFCC not arrested Maxwell Odum of MBA forest.
That guy wrecked people's lives.
Naso my #2M take go.

God go punish all these ways investors wrecking people's lives

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by kingzjay(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by BruncleZuma: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin

It always ends in premium quality tears...

I tell you, you no gree, I advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree
You say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
Mother beg you, you no hear eh

When the time is right my brother eh
Telli person, telli person
O dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli person, dem no dey telli person
Yeh, telli person

[img]https:///media/9-10-2021/Xhz0Sl.gif[/img]

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by simhosting: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by lalajnr(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yahoo's boys don collect this poor people life earnings I pity the innocent people

Those influencers are stoopid you don't even value the life of your fans your own is just for your selfish benefits

Like leaders like citizens

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by StayMotivated: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
MMM wey disguise as farmer grin grin grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Lamasta(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Group of aggrieved investors this is serious o grin

This na MMM 2.0

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Guyman02: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
You spend years with all the accruing risks working to raise money and have savings for the future, then suddenly someone you have never met tells you about an investment that will transform your life with quick returns, they send you pictures and videos of luxury lifestyle you can get just by entrusting your hard earned money to them and they end up scamming you.
Tomorrow another one will spring up with a different package and people hoping to get rich quick keep falling for it.

In Abuja the Hajia in Famzhi Investment Company used the same scheme to collect billions from people.

What they do is to tell people that they use your money to invest in agriculture with high return, they put up bill boards across major roads, they will even show you a 1000 hectares farm of rice with a value of N10M, meanwhile they have collected N1B from 100,000 people for the same farm while paying people using Ponzi scheme and claiming it's proceed from harvest until they can no longer pay and they close shop and flee with people's money, they will sell the farm without their subscribers been aware.

I have been surviving on my savings after I lost my job because I refused to invest my pay off into any of the many schemes flying all around while doing little physical business and hoping for a breakthrough soon. Even my wife thought that I am not ambitious because I refused to invest in these scams, today she has come to her senses after seeing people crying over their loss while retaining fake hope the would return with their money.
I don't have my money hanging on any computer screen that I can't access whenever I need it.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by cbrezy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by MikeMicheal(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you think most Nigerians are smart, you are a fool.

Rebrand another ponzi scheme and you will see how Nigerians will rush it.
All you need is pay one or two greedy famous people for publicity.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Dozie32(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Scam everywhere.. Nawa oo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by gofolii: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
I don't know why I don't fancy these things..... Starting from Ponzi schemes,I no just wor hear anything about them..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Scammers everywhere. Oga Eatrich Farm you better come out of your hiding and pay back all the people you are owing before thunder go fire you. I can’t imagine how someone will try to rip people off their hard earned money and be able to sleep well at night. Mr. Man don’t let God punish you wherever you are.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by AntiWailer: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ppl no dey learn

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by blamingthedevil: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerians no dey hear words

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by izubext007: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
EFCC will not go after this registered fraudsters

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Omicron007: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked

Nigeria is the breeding ground of scam.

Hushpuppi.

Abba Kyari.

Invictus Obi.

Mompha.

Woodberry.

Buhari.

Naija politicians.

That Damn Niggar guy.

Nairalanders.

Pastors.

Imams.

Mods.

That vulture griller.

Infact, all Nigerians.

Make everybody just getat.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Afokesco(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
K
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by nenyeRitta(f): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have said it several times that most of these Agriculture schemes are
fraud.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by Matheusmartin: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
If CBN had acted before now, Nigerians will call them out labeling them enemies of progress..

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by RockHard: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Smh. Some people will never learn not to fall for these ponzi scams.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by ChiefSweetus: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Smh
Re: Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers by nosiebaba(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's only an unwise person that will believe these kind of ponzi. So called social media influences are fools always pushing people to be scammed. Very soon advertising a fraud will attract jail time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.