Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38296 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by descartes400: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Uncle96:

Sapa is coming not winter

Euphemism
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by PapaNnamdi: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

Pi is MMM with app, know this and knw peace

Delete that app and save ur data
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..
Blood of Zachariah how did your own reach that amount!!!
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2022
socialmediaman:

Wow I like this short video can you send me John snow if you have
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2022
HenryDion:

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy
You are not serious
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by shina11(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Crypto is not for the weak....It is very volatile.

Some would gain, some would lose,It's a given.

I have never regretted selling my Bitcoin when it rose to $68k

At least my money is on tangible assets now

Not some unseen & unregulated piece of shit.
which tangible assets ur money dey now
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by alexola20(m): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Add me to your circle make I add you too.
Alexola20
KingDash:
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2022
backbencher:
That's why I stayed away from crypto

At least with paper money, there is a central bank and ministry of finance or their equivalent regulating things. Bitcoin? Faceless people, no regulatory organisation,nothing.

Hmm.you know nothing about crypto..learn about it and if you want to go further understand the blockchain technology. You know how the internet gave rise to the likes if gates, bezos. Now blockchain is going to be the future. I can teach you how to get in on coins with utility right from the very beginning at the level of private sales, presales, launch and initial dex offerings if you can afford it cos the 1st and last are for the real crypto investors not ppl who discover a shit coins 8months after it was created at expect they can get rich fron it..he who is down fears no fall in crypto.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Wait till eternity
Why are you saying this
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by pseudonomer: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga there is no advice like that.

The advice is, do not bet/gamble what u can't afford yo loose

Investment is almost like gambling, especially football bet, always know that you can always lose or win. In investment, even with years of experience and lots of research, government policies, pandemic and so on, can change things to be in your favour or not.

Crypto is the worst of all.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by juniorstar(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2022
pseudonomer:

Investment is almost like gambling, especially football bet, always know that you can always lose or win. In investment, even with years of experience and lots of research, government policies, pandemic and so on, can change things to be in your favour or not.

Crypto is the worst of all.
Cos u dont understand it
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
How do you mine?
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Sluacoast(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
You na boss. I get just 2k
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by coolhumble(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Still lost 9k this morning. But one thing about bitcoin it will always come back up.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Decryptor(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

You go wait forever!

Pi is a well calculated scam!!
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2022
juniorstar:

Hmm.you know nothing about crypto..learn about it and if you want to go further understand the blockchain technology. You know how the internet gave rise to the likes if gates, bezos. Now blockchain is going to be the future. I can teach you how to get in on coins with utility right from the very beginning at the level of private sales, presales, launch and initial dex offerings if you can afford it cos the 1st and last are for the real crypto investors not ppl who discover a shit coins 8months after it was created at expect they can get rich fron it..he who is down fears no fall in crypto.

Note that I said I stayed away from crypto because no regulatory agency.

No government agency setting the rules and making sure that people don't get into a big mess.

Till that happens, crypto is too too risky.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by msMonyei: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't like to invest in what I can not control. Na so liberty reserve carry billions of dollars run that year and nobody could hold them accountable until this day. Lost my balance in USD.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2022
I delegated all my $ADA to a staking pool so at least i'm earning passive income on it and also get some Sundae airdrop. My plan is to leave it here till 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by msMonyei: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2022
coolhumble:
Still lost 9k this morning. But one thing about bitcoin it will always come back up.

Damn niggarr... I pray you don't lose all, it is a game u can't control, all u have now is hope and that's risky.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by nnamdi640: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
Don't hope on that, once that coin is listed, the mined ones becomes obsolete.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Originalsly: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Let him continue doing what he is doing, it could pay off

"success depends on the collective contributions of its members" ..... not into Crypto .... but isn't this pretty much like MMM?... a variant?

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by bizhop01: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Good for investors
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Sheriman(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
Keep dreaming bro!!!
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by nedekid: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2022
cRobo:
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Now watch some idiot quote me and question the amount

You all change your fvcking poverty mindset

Well

I won't say a word

Bros where una de see this kin money? shocked
Seems I am in the wrong business.
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SerikiFulani(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
shina11:

which tangible assets ur money dey now

Lands,Real estate,Machineries for rent etc

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by azpekuliar: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Unaffected. My favorite project kept hitting all-time-hifh after all-time-high. $2,300 already earned in passive income this month and January ain’t ended yet. With the coming launch of the Animal farm on Monday, should 10x my investment by March. Awesome start to the year.

Bifwoli grin

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cRobo: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Quiny32323:

Not yet closed unless you sold. Me dey para too but iam trying to hodl, if I pull through this then I don turn crypto guru.

I took out my remaining funds

Not holding not buying no dip

I'm done
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by valiju: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Don't be deceived bitcoin has come to stay is only a matter of time before it goes mainstream.

I am suspecting the USA or any other world power nation is secretly behind this Bitcoin no responsible government in the world will watch and let bitcoin grow to this level ,for them to have allow this ..There is more to the eyes

When bitcoin reach 500k or 1 million dollars the real reason behind is establishment will be know then.

The question is why did government leave a pieces of shit to value 68k$
SerikiFulani:

Bitcoin days are numbered....I want people to save and screenshot this comment....The United States and other world powers would soon make an executive order on Bitcoin....The truth is, Bitcoin doesn't favor Governments and Banks worldwide coupled with the fact that it is unregulated....

A word is enough for the wise smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Kobicove:

We have been hearing this same story since!

They said they will launch on Mainnet in December 2021, it has come and passed still...nothing!
Since when
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2022
No, because you do not put any money into it, just mine the coins only.
Originalsly:

"success depends on the collective contributions of its members" ..... not into Crypto .... but isn't this pretty much like MMM?... a variant?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cRobo: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2022
nedekid:

Bros where una de see this kin money? shocked
Seems I am in the wrong business.

Seems you are bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.