Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair (37282 Views)

Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Afonasa(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
People go through even more bigger issues and even if she feels insecure about rejection,I just think its a girls thing to always feel that...
Hope she gets the needed help

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by l0uie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Baby geh fine but she too dey f, ck up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by l0uie(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yankiss:
You are beautiful, DJ CUPPY. Any bf that leaves a girl that cuts hair and remains as cute as u are is blind.

Smh. A simp spotted.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by snoopz: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
The more reason people dey enter her be ssay, na she decide to give her self depression and other things she dey claim say she get...
Trying to feel among no go work esp in Nigeria where people dey vex for no reason
We all know She can afford almost all the things she need to live a good life with her wealth but coming to struggle like a commoner and complaining is just like rubbing salt on the injuries of the poor Nigerians
Dem go continue to dey enter her o
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
I’ll bodyshame her over and over again till she heads to the gym. Small girl like her looking like Iya Dupe. God forbid! Her father’s money is the reason men chase her. If na regular Naija girl nobody for look her way.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Ojady(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Excuse me Aunty, boyfriend number what was that? Cause e be like say your number of boyfriends and your papa money dey compete...#CommentingForAFriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.