Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair (37280 Views)

Mary Remmy Njoku Slams Those Bodyshaming Angel For The Shape Of Her Breasts / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But honestly she is beautiful tongue

BEATIFUL ?

CUPPY CUT HER HAIR MEAN SHE HAVE JOIN THE RANK OF AUNTs

SHE IS DO NOT GET MARRIED FAST

SHE WILL JOIN THE RANK OF WITCHES (those sadistic old lagos women )
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Aboguede(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Accept the truth and fact that u re a 100% tomboy!
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2022
The rich also cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Solofresh2: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
udomonday:
she is battling with insecurity.which ofcourse is what most girls struggle with.
Not only girls
I suffer from insecurity when I was younger and am also an introvert but one incident happened and since then,I have learned to be my self
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by BISHOPCHARLIE: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Who else is tired of this kid?
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Solofresh2: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2022
bestman09:
sad
If she's thinking about kid's school fees and the financial hardship of this country, she won't have time for any bodyshaming this January.

Kid's of rich parents do not understand
Is not only rich kids that are suffering body shaming.Am talking from experience.
But as she grow older, she will get over it
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by msMonyei: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Al least the niggarr ain't a gold digger and knows what he wants.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by DropsMic(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Lindodo20:

You haven't seen her bikini pics that body is banging. Better than the face in fact

Are you talking about the bikini pics online or the one privy to only you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Pherule(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm fiercely buying:
- Amazon GC/e-Code:
As low as $50; my rate is N4**/$
You can ask about other cards.

- Coinme/BTC/ETH/USDT & Prominent Altcoin:
I buy any amount; in bits and bulk as low as $10.

- Payoneer/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.

- You can also contact me for your Google Voice, RDP, VPN, and other supports.

Swift Payment at Fair Rates!

Check my bio for my contact.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by penceman(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2022
I have never seen a silver spoon Lady be so hungry for men. The otedola of a man probably shielded these girls from social life thereby depriving them of interraction and now they are lost
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Pootle: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2022
andysmith123:
she tinted the eyebrow too?.... wetin zlatan no go see for cuppy hand??

even the
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by merits(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Cuppy don loose this boy too,aunty you better seck for prayer,I hope no be what am thinking?....

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by flokii: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
But Cuppy issa fine babe na.. compared to some ones with hefty yam legs, muscles and other abnormal manly features.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by flokii: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2022
penceman:
I have never seen a silver spoon Lady be so hungry for men. The otedola of a man probably shielded these girls from social life thereby depriving them of interraction and now they are lost

They are all like that whether wooden or silver spoon, just that that gender pretend alot. Their hunger for men becomes visible with age when peer and societal pressure sets in.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
grin I thought Kiddwaya is the boyfriend , poor guy is left in the Friend Zone ......#Pink Orisha it is nothing to be depress about face your book.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Totilopussylick(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Torosk1:
This girl no just get luck with relationship
Everybody just dey chop and go
Patiently waitin for my turn grin
epele tongue

You can never have it not to talk of tasting it cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Ur matter no concern me...

Na the stupid politicians, political zombies, mumu idiot criminals wey spoil this country I get battle with...

Den calm my system with some good pussies afterwards...

Enjoy ur depression in peace, dear.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Blacksavage: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But honestly she is beautiful tongue

I tire oh,make she no gokee her self for people mouth we she dey follow.. sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by eminikansoso(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Torosk1:
This girl no just get luck with relationship
Everybody just dey chop and go
Patiently waitin for my turn grin
Oga after you are done alert me

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Elidrisy20: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's the reason why Bobrisky cut off his prick
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by geezynoni: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lagosianswag:
A boyfriend left you because you cut your hair (that'd probably grow back)

That's a hard pill to swallow undecided

That was cap
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Sunnyja: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBfUibTRb4

Dj Cuppy talked about her depression, body shaming & how her boyfriend left because she cut her hair.

Dj Cuppy bares her mind to kiddwaya and her fans about how her boyfriend left her because she cut her hair and she felt so unsecured and ugly.

She discussed about how she copes with body shaming and been compared to her sister temi.

She also discussed about her battle with depression that no one believes because they see her as a rich kid with no problems, and how she is having a hard time in Oxford.

She asked kiddwaya about his spec, and kidd had a lot to say.

https://www.instagram.com/cuppymusic/tv/CZNZL-wJAt6/?utm_medium=copy_link
This lady and confusion. She said sometimes ago that she is no longer worried about heart break and that she is the one now breaking men's heart!
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by samwillyco1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin

I dey available DJ ... kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Jeromejnr(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Solofresh2:
Not only girls
I suffer from insecurity when I was younger and am also an introvert but one incident happened and since then,I have learned to be my self

Share the incident
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Wumex91: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls can someone help me with anything to feed .nothing is too small. 0157379858 Gtbank.. God bless the giver.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by CUMIN: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sbe need to start attending Shiloh before she gets to 30yrs
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by Olam09(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBfUibTRb4

Dj Cuppy talked about her depression, body shaming & how her boyfriend left because she cut her hair.

Dj Cuppy bares her mind to kiddwaya and her fans about how her boyfriend left her because she cut her hair and she felt so unsecured and ugly.

She discussed about how she copes with body shaming and been compared to her sister temi.

She also discussed about her battle with depression that no one believes because they see her as a rich kid with no problems, and how she is having a hard time in Oxford.

She asked kiddwaya about his spec, and kidd had a lot to say.

https://www.instagram.com/cuppymusic/tv/CZNZL-wJAt6/?utm_medium=copy_link

She's okay, but currently na almost everyone dey battle with depression.. it's not just about having money only..

Me self dey depress sometimes..
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by lequama10: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Be yourself and do what you want for yourself..the most stupid and brainless thing anyone can do regardless of your gender is changing who you are just to please others....
and what if you wrong and the other person is right about their complains.. The question is how are you sure, you are who, you suppose to be?? Come to realize, feedbacks are the only thing that can make you do better, you not pleasing people, you only building yourself to be better for your community, truth about ourselves always hard to accept.. So many of us just want to justify our shortcomings..
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by tydi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yankiss:
You are beautiful, DJ CUPPY. Any bf that leaves a girl that cuts hair and remains as cute as u are is blind.

SIMPle brooda
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
lequama10:
and what if you wrong and the other person is right about their complains.. The question is how are you sure, you are who, you suppose to be?? Come to realize, feedbacks are the only thing that can make you do better, you not pleasing people, you only building yourself to be better for your community, truth about ourselves always hard to accept.. So many of us just want to justify our shortcomings..
That's why everyone has a conscience...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.