Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,759 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

#FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison (37827 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by futurerex: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ned is behaving like a kid

2 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Indispensable85(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:
Defamation should be a civil matter, its not what anyone should be remanded in jail for otherwise, everyone will eventually end up in jail

Why Ned pursued this matter this way is bad, and he is a Lawyer

It's a testament to the fact that our judiciary is indeed overtly corrupt. They don't hide it anymore.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Antoeni(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na Everything this one put Mouth?
Confused Sowore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by treatise: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
ERockson:
This man knows how to victimize people with his riches. Politician should know how to ignore some issue. If Tinubu has to react this way, 90 of IPOB should be in detention by now
You must mention IPOB, if you nor use sense kill rat for inside earth ware pot the pot go break
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by tamdun: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:

That is a personal decision on Ned's part.. it's his duty to protect his family most especially when the accuser is presenting no evidence to her claims.. if the case was between Jaruma and a regular person, she also would have pulled her strings to the extreme.
U see the problem with Nigerians, they judge base on sympathy instead of fact, Jaruma tried to blackmail Ned's family and he fought back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Qatar2022: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
ERockson:
This man knows how to victimize people with his riches. Politician should know how to ignore some issue. If Tinubu has to react this way, 90 of IPOB should be in detention by now
I found out that most stupid people in Yoruba land is the educated ones

2 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Adakintroy: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
When you no get money use your brain Or they will quash you like ant. No sorry this is a primitive society. Very primitive. Everyone win with what they possess in abundance. Money, sexuality , political power intelligence..e.tc. their is no right or wrong. Just you and me trying to out do our selves. If you feel you right. Then bid your time. Grow in whatever strenght you possess then size that opponent. If you get it right you the champ. If you fail then... Well...it what it is.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Beautifulbae: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Isokeyyyy
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by fredoooooo: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
In as much as I hate Ned .. but sowore will support Jaruma because he sees nothing wrong in what she did, afterall that's what brings food sowore table..

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Help2020: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
This Ned is really an idiot, why get into the fight of girls

I forgot you were really pained she said the evidence of her kanyamata working is you interfering in women issues

Banter when ever one dey manage e reach Ned turn e lock am for jail
She you blame the man or the police? Shey police is not suppose to know better ni?
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by AmazingELixir: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin

Make she dey there until she get factory reset...freedom of speech does not mean infringing on others right by unguarded defamation to chase clout.

2 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by cezarman(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:

When you are an Elite in the society with your reputation at stake amongst your caliber of friends and network world wide, would you take it kindly if a "Love potion" seller is destroying all you have worked without a single proof carelessly?..

He that wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Thank you very much.

They look for trouble and when they get it... They start crying and forming victim to attract sympathy from one-sided thinking people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Chijeep(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
ERockson:
Are you ok?
What concern Tinubu with IPOB?
Well I don't blame yorubas, you always find it easier to worship people that why it doesn't cost you anything to bow to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't know why you'll jail someone for a civil matter even before a judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by DMerciful(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
You nor well. Tinubu supposed to be in jail in a normal society
ERockson:

2 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Dhury: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
They are both Rich as a poor i no de suck mouth for their matter
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by alizma: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
ERockson:
You don't talk to everybody any how. Not everyone take nonsense, especially when you take their private life to the public. Let her face the consequences of her mouth

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
A hen that cackles loudly is the one who is laying an egg.
This guy’s extreme actions lead me to believe that she was telling the truth and sometimes, the truth hurts.
No one can convince me otherwise.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Abujaexpress: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
ERockson:
This man knows how to victimize people with his riches. Politician should learn how to ignore some issues. If Tinubu has to react this way, 90% of IPOB should be in detention by now
He's building hurdles for his family. I pity Regina and the kids

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by symbianDON(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
DonBenny77:
Ned with him lizard head, you want fame yet can't handle celebrity gossips and lies
lizard head got me ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by kudinkarfe: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jaruma should stop bringing people down. Sowore self.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abujaexpress:
He's building hurdles for his family. I pity Regina and the kids

This is the most truthful reply so far. The sins of the Father have a tendency to fall on the children.

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by pweeryambre: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
tamdun:

U see the problem with Nigerians, they judge base on sympathy instead of fact, Jaruma tried to blackmail Ned's family and he fought back
Not just that, she was making caricature of the mans private life, through his young wife. Imagine making a video skit about the man divorcing one of the co wives in relations to her kayamata, because she paid regina 10 million naira. Its not fair Na. The man may be old but he had family values of which jaruma does not act like she has.
And its not every situation that she can think to use to market her product haba.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by tamdun: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
A hen that cackles loudly is the one who is laying an egg.
This guy’s extreme actions lead me to believe that she was telling the truth and sometimes, the truth hurts.
No one can convince me otherwise.
Even when she's yet to provide evidence? I hail Naija or are u telling us she prefer to sleep in cell instead of defending herself with evidence?

3 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by RPG2020(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good for her

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by nike4love: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Karemarealty288:
All Ned stories na toto stories..

He might come for you if he eventually sees this ur comment angry grin angry grin
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by dasparrow: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ned Nwoko is a terrible man. He uses his money to oppress the poor.

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by cr7lomo: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Esseite:

When you are an Elite in the society with your reputation at stake amongst your caliber of friends and network world wide, would you take it kindly if a "Love potion" seller is destroying all you have worked without a single proof carelessly?..

He that wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

How will they understand....they hv never tasted wealth or been around it

2 Likes

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by cr7lomo: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
But when you were a nobody looking for attention wiefing a 16year celebrity you didn't ask what comes along with a tennager cum celebrity

This is all the show business you asked for

Who is a nobody??
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by cr7lomo: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Hypocrisy

So what jail should we throw you that "defame" tinubu, Buhari every day?

Mind you I dislike both but can you see your hypocrisy

They chose not to dont mean they can't...did u complain when el rufai or ganduje jailed those that defamed them??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.