Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

#FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison (37828 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by authority2006(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
gidgiddy:
Defamation should be a civil matter, its not what anyone should be remanded in jail for otherwise, everyone will eventually end up in jail

Why Ned pursued this matter this way is bad, and he is a Lawyer

And mumu Sowore is blaming the police instead of the judge who used a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Laurene: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2022
cr7lomo:

Even in so called America...u cant mess with the rich...forget what u read on the Internet and the movies u watch.... I hv witnessed it alot of times over there, even in UK... if u don't hv money, don't fight with the rich , they will mess u up...its same all over the world... the only time u can escape it , is if a fellow rich person is backing u... and they hardly do... thats y I just dey laff precious chikwendu... she has lost ..thats the truth ....
your analogy is highly flawed and Misleading. I beg to differ. We practice totalitarianism enabled by the fatally minded and flawed masses.

No rich man can order the police to lock you up and have the courts deny you bail over a civil matter and even at that a first time offender in the west.

Stop supporting tyranny!
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by laiperi: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Laurene:
your analogy is highly flawed and Misleading. I beg to differ. We practice totalitarianism enabled by the fatally minded and flawed masses.

No rich man can order the police to lock you up and have the courts deny you bail over a civil matter and even at that a first time offender in the west.

Stop supporting tyranny!

Thank you ma'am.

I was trying to figure out which country he was alluding to. Those of us why never pass Carter Bridge day super o. One guy came back and said people walk on their heads in America!
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by fidebaby(f): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2022
ERockson:
This man knows how to victimize people with his riches. Politician should learn how to ignore some issues. If Tinubu has to react this way, 90% of IPOB should be in detention by now
You are right
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by mediainc: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Sowore soon you will be in jail too, libel and damaging the character of others is an offence by law.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by shegz24(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Sowore no go mind em business now.

Do you know how many lives of men this Jaruma have ruined by selling love portion and all sort to desperate women?

Now one of them have caught up with her and you are crying foul.
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by cr7lomo: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Laurene:

Stop supporting tyranny!

U are naive... so u think the police don't do the bidding for the rich abroad?? OK... keep up living in ur fantasy
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Laurene: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
cr7lomo:

U are naive... so u think the police don't do the bidding for the rich abroad?? OK... keep up living in ur fantasy
Africans would be Africans; our mindset is highly warped and polarized and that's why the whites keep referring to us as barbaric animals.

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Truthisunique3:
And did you miss the part where this is a civil case but ned has used power to unjustly deny the girl a bailable offense

Personally I do not care if it's a civil case.

If a person spreads such lies about me I will also have him or her locked up to teach him a lesson!
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by SavageResponse(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Laurene:
Africans would be Africans; our mindset is highly warped and polarized and that's why the whites keep referring to us as barbaric animals.

I'm done with you.

White people who justify homosexuality have no right to criticize Africans!
Re: #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I think you are wrong here. The police didn't subject her to trial in a police station for godsake. They took her to court. Why should the police still be the scapegoat in this matter
But she was detained for three days, why exactly was she detained? Was anyone's life at risk?
Does anyone have the right to call the police to just arrest like is done here with impunity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy / Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.